Switching between kissing and sucking

Hi everyone!
When we first started in this lifestyle (granted not that long ago) my wife and i agreed that kissing was a no no with any playmates (either guys for her or girls for me)
However the first time we did any form of mfm play, we were super in the moment and i had told my wife to go for it, "you guys can make out if you want" and needless tk say it was the hottest thing ever watching her kissing someone else, his tongue fucking her mouth while she took his dick out and started stroking it before sucking him off.

What was even hotter for me was she would take turns sucking our cocks and making out with the both of us.
Later on we started spitroasting, and she would love to take turns alternating making out with each of us as she was on all 4s with the other was fucking her from behind. I cant tell you how hot it is to be kissing yout wife as shes cumming from being pounded from behind!!!

So my q is, do you guys also find it hot to have your woman taking turns kissing you and her playmates, especially after sucking your cocks...?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Absolutely yes its the hottest thing ever, love the taste of cock on her mouth

I enjoy kissing my wife after she's sucked another man's cock. There have been a few times where she has taken his cock out of her mouth to kiss me, then went right back to sucking his cock and/or balls. And the "cock breath" she has - what a turn on...
This is one of the biggest sexually exciting things I do with my wife. And she likes black men. And I watch a black cock go in and out of her white (blonde) face - then she stops and kisses me - drives me crazy.

The closest I have ever been sucking a dick was when I licked my wife pussy while she was riding her lover and his dick fell out of her and slapped me on my chin. Sucking a dick is not a turn on for me, i'm not bi and I don't really know how my wife's lover would react to it..., even thou I grabbed his cock with two fingers and put his cock back inside my wife's pussy....

Of cause I kiss my wife after she have sucked me, or her lovers cock.. She has nothing against kissing me, or her lover, when our mouths is wet from her pussy, I have even kissed her just minutes after she had sucked off her lover and swallowed his cum. I did not want too, but she sort of forced me to do it and I liked it so much that she still do that from time to time, coz it turns her on...

And yeah, kissing my wife while another man slowly fuck's her is really hot, it is soo good too feel the other mans movement thru my wife and hear her moan in deep pleasure and enjoyment with his cock inside her.. Really loves that..

Reactions: Bowlerlb
The closest I have ever been sucking a dick was when I licked my wife pussy while she was riding her lover and his dick fell out of her and slapped me on my chin. Sucking a dick is not a turn on for me, i'm not bi and I don't really know how my wife's lover would react to it..., even thou I grabbed his cock with two fingers and put his cock back inside my wife's pussy....

Of cause I kiss my wife after she have sucked me, or her lovers cock.. She has nothing against kissing me, or her lover, when our mouths is wet from her pussy, I have even kissed her just minutes after she had sucked off her lover and swallowed his cum. I did not want too, but she sort of forced me to do it and I liked it so much that she still do that from time to time, coz it turns her on...

And yeah, kissing my wife while another man slowly fuck's her is really hot, it is soo good too feel the other mans movement thru my wife and hear her moan in deep pleasure and enjoyment with his cock inside her.. Really loves that..
When our friend us with us it's fun and things happen.
This goes for him and/or me.
Kiss her after other guy does. No prob
Kiss her after she's had a dick in her mouth. No prob
Kiss her after she's swallowed a load, not right after a minute or two after, yes I can taste it in her mouth.
Go down on her after one of us, or both have cum in her, she'll wipe off then licking her is OK, we do it because SHE likes it, that's why it's fun.

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
I loved reading every one of these posts. And yes, for me watching my wife suck another cock - especially a black cock - drives me wild. And I like it when she's sucking a guy - then stops and kisses me - then goes back to sucking him.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Like yourself and others we had the no kissing rule. As with other unnecessary rules we had in the beginning, it was more to protect my ego than anything else. As others have mentioned, a passionate kiss can be a very intimate thing and not the easiest thing for a husband to see his wife doing with another man. Looking back I am not sure what the deal was considering I had an issue with her kissing other men but no issue with her sucking their cocks or getting fucked by them. I would add that the wife has not kissed all of the men she has been with. She has been very selective in this area and oddly enough can fuck or suck a guy off but not be interest in kissing them.

As far as kissing her after she had sucked on another mans cock, in the beginning I never really thought about it. Which looking back seems odd that I didn't given my initial jealousy issues. It wasn't until some time later that I got excited when I could smell/taste another mans cock on her breath. In a MFM scenario it is pretty hard to avoid this situation or at least would put a limit on the experience.

Reactions: Ocguy