Sylvia

I first ventured into serving a bull when health problems rendered my husband unable to maintain an erection. Toys and fingers were not sufficient to satisfy me, so Frank and I decided to seek a strong, virile man. Walter turned out to be more than either of us expected! He not only fucked me as I had never been fucked before, but he treated me like a slut. It was such a contrast, because Frank had always been gentle and respectful during sex. Walter was neither of those. He degraded me and demeaned me -- and the strange thing was that it aroused me! I found myself awaiting our next encounter.View attachment 2066899

Now I am very comfortable with a double life -- respected professional woman in public and submissive slut in private.
Vert ,very nice !!!!
Please login or become a member to view

Reactions: 575Cuck
I first ventured into serving a bull when health problems rendered my husband unable to maintain an erection. Toys and fingers were not sufficient to satisfy me, so Frank and I decided to seek a strong, virile man. Walter turned out to be more than either of us expected! He not only fucked me as I had never been fucked before, but he treated me like a slut. It was such a contrast, because Frank had always been gentle and respectful during sex. Walter was neither of those. He degraded me and demeaned me -- and the strange thing was that it aroused me! I found myself awaiting our next encounter.View attachment 2066899

Now I am very comfortable with a double life -- respected professional woman in public and submissive slut in private.
Wow! Beautiful
Show me more. Can send PM if u want more private

Gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing yourself!

You're welcome! My bull has taught me that I am to share openly about my sexual feelings and activity -- such a change from my previous reserved nature.
I’d love if my wife would let me unlock that in her again. It’s a beautiful thing to behold a woman who is in touch and fully comfortable in her sexuality. There’s nothing more sexy than that.

Reactions: sinsnaps

Stunning 😘😘

soo hott

Finest kind