Tasted the new guy's cum the first night

Subhub

Male
Nov 23, 2015
My wife has been searching for a new guy and finally found him! We met him last night after work at a pub. Our plan was just to talk but she did a little more. He's advertised himself well online and was very easy to talk to. I knew my wife was into him.
They flirted and explained their expectations to each other. They kissed for the first time with me sitting there awkwardly. The table we were at didn't provide much cover so she invited him outside. I paid for the drinks and we got into our car.
They continued kissing as I got to be the "lookout." My wife gave him head right there in the parking lot! The guy's dick is enormous so she was thrilled.
He came in her mouth and she immediately kissed me afterward. She pushed his cum into my mouth with her tongue and kept our mouths locked until I swallowed. He laughed and said "I'm going to have fun with you two."
We went our separate ways. I took my wife home and fucked her the best I could. Afterward, she told she hopes the new guy can come over soon.

My wife has been searching for a new guy and finally found him! We met him last night after work at a pub. Our plan was just to talk but she did a little more. He's advertised himself well online and was very easy to talk to. I knew my wife was into him.
They flirted and explained their expectations to each other. They kissed for the first time with me sitting there awkwardly. The table we were at didn't provide much cover so she invited him outside. I paid for the drinks and we got into our car.
They continued kissing as I got to be the "lookout." My wife gave him head right there in the parking lot! The guy's dick is enormous so she was thrilled.
He came in her mouth and she immediately kissed me afterward. She pushed his cum into my mouth with her tongue and kept our mouths locked until I swallowed. He laughed and said "I'm going to have fun with you two."
We went our separate ways. I took my wife home and fucked her the best I could. Afterward, she told she hopes the new guy can come over soon.
You are so lucky!

My biggest fantasy. He's not there yet. He enjoys watching me suck off guys and watching the cum spill lout over my lips. But he's not yet into kissing me with a full mouth. I'm working on it.
Have you considered getting hgim to lick your pussy after he had sex with you. Start on top reverse cowgirl. His gives you oral you move down ride him then move back and he gives you oral again. do this a few times and it would train him to do it and like it.

We've talked about. He's not waiting for encouragement. I encourage him plenty. He likes the watching, just not the tasting.

For my part, it is not anything we ever discussed. If my wife had asked me, I would not have ever said I was up for it. But, after sucking a friend off and taking his load inside her mouth, my wife kissed me full on the lips and with her mouth still full of his cum. I kissed her back and we shared the load. I am glad she took the initiative and now it is something we both savor together.

Trust me, if he’s gone this far, he is waiting for the encouragement to go further. Submitting, not humiliating.
I think that’s pretty insightful actually, going “further” seems sort of the natural inclination for a lot of people who go down this path. Not referring to any specific act or thing so much as an openness to change, trying and doing new things together, then continuing on in that spirit. Evolving.

Last edited:
Reactions: Couple4MFM
For my part, it is not anything we ever discussed. If my wife had asked me, I would not have ever said I was up for it. But, after sucking a friend off and taking his load inside her mouth, my wife kissed me full on the lips and with her mouth still full of his cum. I kissed her back and we shared the load. I am glad she took the initiative and now it is something we both savor together.
But we've discussed it, and he told me not to try it with him. I wouldn't do it without him knowing in advance, that's how we operate.

But we've discussed it, and he told me not to try it with him. I wouldn't do it without him knowing in advance, that's how we operate.
That is always the best policy, if you have discussed it previously, I would not surprise him with it, if he reconsiders, he can always let you know.

Reactions: alan13703
I would say get ready to Fluff and finish is next.

fluff the guy hard.
guide him in
then when he is ready orally finish him off.

repeat until balls are empty.