Tell me about ur BBC fantasy

I had a fantasy with my ex girlfriend she was into it. She was not into bbc but was into the idea of multiple guys. She said she would fuck someone else but she would have to be drunk. We broke up for a bit and she went out and fucked a black guy. I asked her if she was big she said he was the same size but a little thicker. I asked her if she enjoy more she said she enjoyed it the same but she like the “pressure” she felt. I dunno what that means. We got back together and she would go out with her friends a lot more. She wouldn’t pick up the phone. She got home late and told me that her male friend and another girlfriend Had stayed the night and nothing happened. I asked her if she would fuck her guy friend and she said j don’t think he will be into it because she was with me.
I then left her for a Latina and she ended up being a prude. I should pushed my fantasy farther with my ex :(

Reactions: Asianlovercuck
I'd like to be out on a night out drunk with my girlfriend. We see a black guy and invite him back to the hotel where we spit roast her.