Tell me what you would do to my wife !

ktycple84

Couple
Sep 28, 2022
My wife is a true slut and when we go out to bars she loves wearing dresses with no bra or panties. As the night goes on and she gets a few drinks in her she loves showing off, teasing other men, getting attention and flirting. For whatever reason it is usually difficult to find guys that have the courage to actually hit on her and make a move. She loves other men knowing she is married (I am usually with her when we go out) and that her husband is a cuck. This does scare a lot of men off but if you saw her out at a bar, I want to know realistically how you would approach her, what you would say, what you would do etc. She gets super horny in situations like these, loves the attention, loves dancing, and loves dominant guys that kind of take over and do as they please in front of me. The pictures attached are from one of the nights we went out with no bra or panties.

Attachments

• 150EED2B-85C3-4372-8A55-9D61AFC32FCE.jpeg
    150EED2B-85C3-4372-8A55-9D61AFC32FCE.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 618
  • 248BAB20-4EBE-4E76-9C6A-6333DAABA27E.jpeg
    248BAB20-4EBE-4E76-9C6A-6333DAABA27E.jpeg
    632.2 KB · Views: 609
  • 4D5529FB-E778-4E2D-9D14-F683FE2CA617.jpeg
    4D5529FB-E778-4E2D-9D14-F683FE2CA617.jpeg
    943.1 KB · Views: 561
  • F1121F63-11CC-49BF-B1A5-2D7EB8DA5079.jpeg
    F1121F63-11CC-49BF-B1A5-2D7EB8DA5079.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 505
  • 6B872597-4EEE-42F9-8240-DA49BB007B9C.jpeg
    6B872597-4EEE-42F9-8240-DA49BB007B9C.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 546
My wife is a true slut and when we go out to bars she loves wearing dresses with no bra or panties. As the night goes on and she gets a few drinks in her she loves showing off, teasing other men, getting attention and flirting. For whatever reason it is usually difficult to find guys that have the courage to actually hit on her and make a move. She loves other men knowing she is married (I am usually with her when we go out) and that her husband is a cuck. This does scare a lot of men off but if you saw her out at a bar, I want to know realistically how you would approach her, what you would say, what you would do etc. She gets super horny in situations like these, loves the attention, loves dancing, and loves dominant guys that kind of take over and do as they please in front of me. The pictures attached are from one of the nights we went out with no bra or panties.
Oh fuck she is hot and so tasty. Fuck her good for hours !!!!💕🥰

I would love to fill her and fuck her for multiple time for multiple days

I would flirt for a bit. Complement her looks and then ask her if she gets more excited because I like that she has a husband who will watch as I rub her bare leg and slide my fingers under the hem of her skirt. Never once onlocking eye contact with her.

Yes I would she’s Gorgouse

Reactions: Visitor12
Very sexy woman

You wife is beautiful and gorgeous

I think I speak for everyone when I say we need to hear and see more about her

We're in the same situation...I love dressing that way for my husband, myself and for other men.

So fucking yummy hot ass and pussy so yummy

id slide up behind her rubbing my cock up and down her hot pussy slowly sliding it in pumping away tell cum starts come out heres what it look likelo

Damn just love the idea of massaging that sexy ass and then fucking her for days never syltoopoing

That I find really attractive! I wish I'd see a babe out there in a short dress and heels with nothing under that dress. Seeing pokies and "accidental" flashing 🥵🤤 nip slips in public so others can see and enjoy.

I’d pull her to the hall and slide my head between her legs as I licked and nibbled her thighs until she parted her legs for my tongue. Then I would slide my tongue in nibbling her lips until she begged me to fuck her in front of you.

Niceeee

Reactions: robbiewillsucku