Texas couple starting out

We are a couple living in Texas looking to spice things up. We have talked about bringing another man into the bedroom for a few years now, but thinking about taking the next step. Would love to know if anyone has any advice to help us on our journey?
Love your profile pic. You say you are have been thinking about another man in the bedroom for some years. You havnt said what is driving this. Are you looking to start up a cuckold relationship having an extra man to pleasure the wife while hubby watches, or is the wife wanting to try a hotwife lifestyle. I take it as you are looking for a man rather than a couple this is not really a stag/vixen lifestyle you are looking for. You havnt said if hubby is straight or bi-curious and you are looking for a man you can share. I think a bit more info would help. Finding a regular extra man is not always easy, but I think that is what you are looking for. One couple that I joined up with when I was younger was a fuck buddy/cuckold relationship that lasted 17 and a half years. He was on the small side and unable to meet his wife's needs. I did all the fucking and he quickly adapted to doing all the cleaning, swallowing and sucking. Everyone was very satisfied with their role. DM me if I can be of help.

We are a couple living in Texas looking to spice things up. We have talked about bringing another man into the bedroom for a few years now, but thinking about taking the next step. Would love to know if anyone has any advice to help us on our journey?
Like the.other post.are you wanting a three way in or home or hotel? Do.you want to be involved and to what point..Do you want to go.out and see her picked up. Do you want her dressed sexy and how extreme? To.what point do.you want to be involved..My Wife has veen a Hotwife for five years we wnt thru Lot of the questions that i have asked yku we have done alot of tbese things The most important thing is total.open communication on both of you You can ask.me anything you can Pm.if you want. Bob ENJOY.ENJOY

Reactions: toolman2c