Thank you, cucks!

As a bull, I appreciate cucks who not only let me use their wives but often encourage the little woman to take that big step. I enjoy having you watch as I use the wife, bringing out her slut nature like you probably never would do. I appreciate those of you who take pictures or video our sessions -- great memories to look back on in the future. Without your help in many ways, I would still be a bull, but it wouldn't be as much fun.

As a bull, I appreciate cucks who not only let me use their wives but often encourage the little woman to take that big step. I enjoy having you watch as I use the wife, bringing out her slut nature like you probably never would do. I appreciate those of you who take pictures or video our sessions -- great memories to look back on in the future. Without your help in many ways, I would still be a bull, but it wouldn't be as much fun.
You’ve don it your a Hero now those cucks can live happily ever after

With my performance in bed the only right thing to do was allow her to take a real mans cock. Thank you and all the bulls out there that do what we cucks can't.

There's nothing better than watching a dominant alpha man use my wife, watching him do things I'd never do and seeing how much of a slut she is.

I am proud to be a cuck. But also proud that wife having a real cock for pleasure. This bull was only 25 (she 58) and was a perfect fuck for her.... young and very active to pleasure wife`s old pussy. I cleaned them both in the end of their lovely play

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    443.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    432.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    333.3 KB · Views: 64
No sir….. thank you!!!!!

Reactions: Goodlife2023
nT_db8fn5xh7h1nu96hqn6hzt2g.jpgu r welcome