That went well, or?

Hi, I am new here. :) Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English isn’t my native language.

So where to start? I am with my wife about 12 years. At the beginning, I was little bit jealous but after the years, I noticed my jealousy went away. We have now kids and we have a good relationship.

My wife is petite brunette. She isn’t shy and I would say, I am pretty lucky, because she can be very open minded and the sex is still better and better. I can’t complain.

So as the jealousy went away, I started imagining her with other guys. The thought of her having sex with someone else turned me on. I never told her anything, because I was shy. Things changed after I found and bought “sex cards for couples” with different questions. They really helped me to speak about things I like and want.

Before that I mentioned to her that i am not jealous anymore and that I miss that feeling. Also I started telling her how awesome she looks and that other men will think that same etc..

So when we started reading the cards, it was fun, because after the years, you can still learn something new about your partner. Then I got the card with question, something like: “Is there anything you want to try with your partner/wife?” I smiled a little bit and said, there are so many things… Her answer was: “You want a threesome?” And I said: “Yes… how do you know :D” (it was obvious) but I added that I want it with another man. She was little bit surprised and her first answer was: “Wouldn’t you be jealous?” So my first answer was, that that is the thing, I wouldn’t. And then she didn’t say yeah, let’s do it. She was like, ok, I am fine with that, but I am afraid it could hurt our relationship. I was surprised that she agreed and what I felt in that moment was insane.

So I told her, if we are going to do this, then not with someone we know. We don’t have a plan now and I think it will take time to figure things out. I don’t know where to start. :) and also I would be (i am not sure about this sentence) demanding. I would expect someone healthy who treats her well.

Anyway I also plan to ask her how to would she imagine everything and I will make updates.

Any advices from you? :)

I posted this on purpose in the topic how to convince your partner… because as I mentioned… it would never happen if we didn’t played the card game. Also my advice is to find the right woman :D and taking small steps. Don’t push your partner, only mention something related from time to time.

Reactions: Casanova
I would say take this process in steps. First step, role play and enjoy the fantasy stage together. Do not even initiate contact with other people or join apps. First keep it in your bedroom and enjoy it for at least several months as a couple. Build on your fantasy experience together.

You may try the fantasy and have bouts of jealousy. She may deal with confusion. At times you may find you both feel aggravated or angry about the experience and things that happen between you.

These things are easier to deal with if you haven’t involved third parties.

I would say see how this goes, then continue the discussion. First and foremost I think the primary relationship between you and your partner is the most important thing so protecting that needs to be a priority. Make sure you’re horny mind isn’t putting that in danger over getting off bc it will cause issues later.

Also, there are 100 ways to develop and lead a hot wife, stag/vixen, cuckold, open, or polyamorous relationship…or as one Ted talk put it which I loved a monogamish relationship. By taking this slowly in steps you find out where you want to go and your partner. That could be important as you’re both learning, you want to learn and grow together.

You’ll hear a range of advice on this site, from something like what I wrote to…your wife needs a big dick bulls cum now and you have to be a sissy bitch on your knees for them. Take all of it with a grain of salt and find your path. Good luck.

Hi, I am new here. :) Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English isn’t my native language.

So where to start? I am with my wife about 12 years. At the beginning, I was little bit jealous but after the years, I noticed my jealousy went away. We have now kids and we have a good relationship.

My wife is petite brunette. She isn’t shy and I would say, I am pretty lucky, because she can be very open minded and the sex is still better and better. I can’t complain.

So as the jealousy went away, I started imagining her with other guys. The thought of her having sex with someone else turned me on. I never told her anything, because I was shy. Things changed after I found and bought “sex cards for couples” with different questions. They really helped me to speak about things I like and want.

Before that I mentioned to her that i am not jealous anymore and that I miss that feeling. Also I started telling her how awesome she looks and that other men will think that same etc..

So when we started reading the cards, it was fun, because after the years, you can still learn something new about your partner. Then I got the card with question, something like: “Is there anything you want to try with your partner/wife?” I smiled a little bit and said, there are so many things… Her answer was: “You want a threesome?” And I said: “Yes… how do you know :D” (it was obvious) but I added that I want it with another man. She was little bit surprised and her first answer was: “Wouldn’t you be jealous?” So my first answer was, that that is the thing, I wouldn’t. And then she didn’t say yeah, let’s do it. She was like, ok, I am fine with that, but I am afraid it could hurt our relationship. I was surprised that she agreed and what I felt in that moment was insane.

So I told her, if we are going to do this, then not with someone we know. We don’t have a plan now and I think it will take time to figure things out. I don’t know where to start. :) and also I would be (i am not sure about this sentence) demanding. I would expect someone healthy who treats her well.

Anyway I also plan to ask her how to would she imagine everything and I will make updates.

Removing the part of the cards it was very similar to my situation. Questions and answers and she already knew I want a threesome but already with another guy. She made the sand questions your wife did. But her final answer was a bit different 😂😂 well, trying

You can see it here https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/trying-make-my-wife-a-hotwife-am-i-on-the-good-way.30799/

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Just take your time and keep talking to each other about it. Discuss rules to keep your relationship safe, how to keep it fun for both of you, how often, etc. Our most firm rule is that we (well, her) do not in any way, shape or form involve any ex's. You don't want to be emotionally involved with them, and if you fool with ex's, there's a possibility that old feelings could return and cause trouble. Besides, they are ex's for a reason! LOL. Good luck to you......and keep it fun!

you have planted the seeds in her brain, they will sprout and grow, I doubt they stay dormant long,
I bet you have friends that have been yearning to explore All her bedroom skills,.,., I also bet ur wife could tell you exactly witch ones do, wives pickup up on even silent vibes...