The Art of Setting Up A Secret Bull Meeting With a Wife

Jontee

Couple
Verified
Gold
Can anyone with experience kindly give me some advice on this secret set up matter .. looking to secretly set up a bar meeting for my wife with a Bull in the UK .. I have had a couple of likely Bull candidates .. just need to know how to get it all to work ‘ on the night ‘ .. would appreciate any experienced guys thoughts .. you can Start a Chat with me if you wish . Thanks in advance . Jontee ..

I spoke with several bulls first, finally got the right one who understood & had the smarts to deal with it.
Then took GF to a nice hotel bar and got here few drinks. The bull sits next to us and we start to chat. After a half hour to get comfortable, I excused myself to take a call, giving the bull a chance to hit on her.
He was really smooth. When i came back i saw that my GF had moved over closer to him and had her hand on his leg, under the bar.
She was tentative so I assured her it was fine with me. In fact, I had taken a room in the hotel for the night.
She was a bit surprised, but she but she kept her hand on his leg, moving it higher as she smiled at me.
The bull stood and asked me for the room key, which I gave him. He put his arm around my GF as he told her "come up to the room, I want to give you what you've been touching for the last hour"
My GF looked at me, I told her to go. She smiled wickedly at me and got up. I watched them walk to the elevator & get in & he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply as his hand rubbed her ass.
He fucked her un the room for the next 3 hours & had my GF send me many pix on the phone. The bull was pretty hung, thick & uncut. And she couldn't get enough.
When he left and I went to the room, her tits were splattered with his final load. She told me the bull had cum 4 times, twice in her mouth. She'd list track of how many times she had cum.

That's how it worked for me. Good luck.

That's how it happ

Can anyone with experience kindly give me some advice on this secret set up matter .. looking to secretly set up a bar meeting for my wife with a Bull in the UK .. I have had a couple of likely Bull candidates .. just need to know how to get it all to work ‘ on the night ‘ .. would appreciate any experienced guys thoughts .. you can Start a Chat with me if you wish . Thanks in advance . Jontee ..
The BIG question, does she want this?????

I spoke with several bulls first, finally got the right one who understood & had the smarts to deal with it.
Then took GF to a nice hotel bar and got here few drinks. The bull sits next to us and we start to chat. After a half hour to get comfortable, I excused myself to take a call, giving the bull a chance to hit on her.
He was really smooth. When i came back i saw that my GF had moved over closer to him and had her hand on his leg, under the bar.
She was tentative so I assured her it was fine with me. In fact, I had taken a room in the hotel for the night.
She was a bit surprised, but she but she kept her hand on his leg, moving it higher as she smiled at me.
The bull stood and asked me for the room key, which I gave him. He put his arm around my GF as he told her "come up to the room, I want to give you what you've been touching for the last hour"
My GF looked at me, I told her to go. She smiled wickedly at me and got up. I watched them walk to the elevator & get in & he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply as his hand rubbed her ass.
He fucked her un the room for the next 3 hours & had my GF send me many pix on the phone. The bull was pretty hung, thick & uncut. And she couldn't get enough.
When he left and I went to the room, her tits were splattered with his final load. She told me the bull had cum 4 times, twice in her mouth. She'd list track of how many times she had cum.

That's how it happ
Perfect scenario!

• Love
Reactions: Jontee

That's how it happ
Thanks for sharing your encounter .

The BIG question, does she want this?????
Thanks for your question ... Well .. the answer is yes .. but it’s ‘ getting her ‘ across the initial line ‘ is the tricky bit ... she has expressed on numerous occasions that she fancies taking a big younger cock .. so , from that .. I think she seems ready to try .. but needs ‘ a hand ‘ to get her to take that final plunge .... I am really ok with it all .. It would be such a turn on to see her with another cock ..

That's how it happ
i bet she loved that he was well hung

Reactions: Pippys and Jontee
I’ve been on both sides of a wife set-up, as the husband orchestrating an encounter, and as the stranger, a man recruited in a set-up for a wife by her husband.

In the latter scenario, one set-up was arranged so that I played the role of a friend/colleague of the husband, invited to dinner with the couple. Prior to the evening, I spent phone and email time with the husband to develop a plausible back-story his wife would believe. I’d never met the wife prior to the dinner event, but her husband had shared numerous photos of her, dressed, and undressed, so I had an appreciation for her before the meet-up.

We had cocktails before dinner, then wine with the meal, and the wife was pretty well lubricated by the time we sat down in the den to chat. I’d been introduced to the wife as someone who had massage skills, and that was the lead-in to sex. Things started with a neck and shoulder massage, then her sexy feet, and then to bed for a few hours of hot sucking and fucking - it was easy, and natural, and she was receptive.

Another meet-up was lots more blunt - I waited in the bathroom of a hotel suite, nude, while the husband warmed up his unaware wife. On a pre-arranged signal, I came into the room, and joined the couple in bed. The wife was in total shock - her husband got out of bed, leaving the two of us to do the deed. He had rules, including condoms and no kissing. She didn’t care, and once over the initial shock and nervousness, his wife was kissing me, removed the condom, and had me fuck her bareback, depositing a load in her greedy pussy. The husband totally freaked out - he couldn’t believe the wife let me cum inside her. An argument started between the two of them, and they ended up dressing in a hurry, leaving me alone in the room.

I tried setting KK up a few times, as a secret “surprise.” I made a couple of attempts before we started doing the hot wife thing - neither of them worked, and in one case KK figured out I was trying to get her fucked, and it started two-week argument between us. The closest attempt that got near working involved trying to get KK picked up in a bar, using booze as leverage. She did dance and flirt with the guy that I’d recruited, but there was no sex.

Over time, since we started doing the hot wife thing, I’ve recruited a few encounter partners as a surprise for KK; once for her birthday, which she went along with, and a few times during travel - all but one of those set-ups went OK - the one that didn’t was the result of KK not “clicking” with the guy I recruited - there was kissing, and some making out, but the encounter didn’t proceed to full-on sex.

Reactions: Jontee and Sgt Ray