The Barn

Tini76

Couple
Wife was invited to her 10 year reunion in the Midwest. They had a party at someone home in a large ranch. Of course I didn’t know anyone so I hung out with the other husbands while the high school friends talked about the good old days. I was getting a weird look by some guy at the party. I asked my wife about him, but she said it was just a friend. Well I was having a good time drinking beer but saw my wife and this guy take a walk. I thought that was cool, but I saw ask her something and they headed to the barn. So I headed over there and was listening. At first one of their friends asked what they were doing and to told my wife to not forget she is married. I was puzzled at that comment, but sit there to see where it would go. At first they were asking each other about their spouses, life. Joking about school. But then I heard the familiar sigh. Then, I heard. Noooooooki. He said. Do you like it? She responded, yes but they are going to see us. Can I just lick you? Your legs are so beautiful and just can’t get you off my mind. Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmm. Ahhhhhhhhh it’s to big, it’s to big,,,,,,,,,oh shit I’m cominggggg. They were fucking really slowly and I know he was sucking those beautiful titties of hers. You could hear the grunt and a few seconds later you heard them getting ready and she first walked out. I later met with her and sure enough she smelled of sex.

nice. I have a fantasy about my wife in an old barn. she used to go to barn dances with her Mom when she was in HS [Dad passed early]. Anyways, she said most of the men were 10-30 years older and they flirted with her heavily. I imagine some of them would have enjoyed a quick turn in a stall in the back if the barn. I get hard thinging about it !

• Love
Reactions: pete_wife
nice. I have a fantasy about my wife in an old barn. she used to go to barn dances with her Mom when she was in HS [Dad passed early]. Anyways, she said most of the men were 10-30 years older and they flirted with her heavily. I imagine some of them would have enjoyed a quick turn in a stall in the back if the barn. I get hard thinging about it !
Ive offered to take her to those same barn dances and just watch her dance. And I told het she would be welcome to go out to the barn for breaks any time she wanted. Would have been hot to think of her letting all of the men have their way with her 18 yo pussy in the barn. One or two at a time.

Wife was invited to her 10 year reunion in the Midwest. They had a party at someone home in a large ranch. Of course I didn’t know anyone so I hung out with the other husbands while the high school friends talked about the good old days. I was getting a weird look by some guy at the party. I asked my wife about him, but she said it was just a friend. Well I was having a good time drinking beer but saw my wife and this guy take a walk. I thought that was cool, but I saw ask her something and they headed to the barn. So I headed over there and was listening. At first one of their friends asked what they were doing and to told my wife to not forget she is married. I was puzzled at that comment, but sit there to see where it would go. At first they were asking each other about their spouses, life. Joking about school. But then I heard the familiar sigh. Then, I heard. Noooooooki. He said. Do you like it? She responded, yes but they are going to see us. Can I just lick you? Your legs are so beautiful and just can’t get you off my mind. Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmm. Ahhhhhhhhh it’s to big, it’s to big,,,,,,,,,oh shit I’m cominggggg. They were fucking really slowly and I know he was sucking those beautiful titties of hers. You could hear the grunt and a few seconds later you heard them getting ready and she first walked out. I later met with her and sure enough she smelled of sex.
happens here on our farm yearly

Reactions: Fazeldex