The fantasy conversation that turns me on crazily

So, my girlfriend is a young girl(21yo) from a very conservative/ traditional environment and she is a total good girl. I do not know her having done anything wrong in her life. So at this stage I do not think I'd get her to cuckold me any soon. I'd love it but difficult.

Anyway, I keep fantasizing with the following conversation. Every time I think about it I get rock hard and have to wank.

The thing is that this year I will be away for 1 or two months to another country. So I would like to have a conversation like that, probably texting:

- Me: So, you will miss me when I will be away?
- She: Yes, I will miss you so much. Come back very soon :-*
-Me: I am so sorry to leave you alone, but like that you have more time to study etc. And I will be back soon then we can go on holidays together.
- She: Yes, I want to go on hollidays together so much.
- If you feel lonely, you could have a male friend while I am away. Like that you do not have to be lonely.
- She: What do you mean, a male friend?
- I mean, I am sad you will be so lonely while I am away. Maybe during that period you could make friendship with a guy. Only for that period.
- She: Haha, what do you mean? I already have friends from the university.
- Me: I know. But you will maybe be lonely . Maybe you need to meet a guy during the time I am out. And when I will be back you can meet me.
- She: Why a guy? What do you mean?
- Me: It is not the same a guy friend and a girl friend. I know you have many girlfriends, but it is not the same the company of a guy and a girl. If you meet a guy, then you won't feel lonely that time I am away.
- She: It is ok, I do not need to meet any guy LOL
- Me: Hehe, ok. Up to you. Just I think if you will feel lonely, you better go out with some guy who is kind to you. It is ok.
- She: LOL, ok. And you will be lonely? You will meet a girl there when you feel lonely?
- Me: I will miss you a lot and I love you so much. I will be busy working and going to the school. And on the weekends sleep. I won't feel lonely. I can stay alone. But I know you need to be with friends all the time. Otherwise you feel lonely.

So at some point the conversation will stop. And no, I won't get her to cuckold me out of this conversation. But in my fantasy, she does it.

At least I had planted the seed. If she happens to genuinely want to fuck a guy while I am away, she will know I am ok with that.

In my fantasy, nothing comes out of the conversation but she gets it and turns out to fuck other(s) guys when I am away. I turn out to know it because she lets me know or because I find out by myself.

What do you guys think?
I have other variants of the conversation in my mind. The thing is that...I can't be too direct. As she is not really prepared for it. So talking very subtile might plant a seed that will grow over the years.

Last edited:
We are not yet so far. I would like to do it soon, but she is not prepared yet. It will be a long journey and I do not want to be pushy. I like things to happen at the needed tempo and want her to enjoy it all.