The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

Before me and my exwife, Jen, got married we were pretty open regards sex and she enjoyed others looking at her naked body so we started flashing, with great success. Firstly on holidays: naked on a balcony, daring her to see how far she could walk naked in the hotel, even a midnight swim in the pool naked (got caught with that one).
The best one was back home. We were out for a walk in some woods not too far from home. We had gone there with the purpose of getting some photos so she was eager to get started. When we got to the spot we intended for her to pose in, we were met with a building site, lots of diggers and dumpers all closed for the weekend. I could see her liked mind starting to work. She took off the shorts and thin T shirt leaving just Bobby socks and white trainers. She then claimed on one of the dumpers and started to pose. I couldn't see anyone around, no workers or security, but it was Sunday so what the hell, I started snapping away. She started to get more and more raunchy, opening her pussy by pulling on her lips positioning over a gear knob. Suddenly she slipped and the knob went right inside her by about 6 to 10 inches. At first she winced, but then she groaned and giggled, I was still snapping away. I got some real close up photos and while still naked she went to another dumper and did some more daring photos with one in her ass while she was sucking another. She then lowered her anus above a knob and posed for a shot then carried on until it was a good 12 inches inside her anus. She started bobing up and down and the squelching was loud even from where I stood, camera in one hand and cock in the other. We did the same with a number of machines and went off back home. We sent the films off to be processed, not fully expecting them to be done. However 2 weeks later they dropped on our doormat. They were very horny, then that naughty glint came into her eye. "Let's go put some into the machines and then wait hidden to see the workmen's faces, so we did. We went around 5am and it took about 20mins to place the photos in the correct machines and we sat back and waited. An hour later the shouts rang out, "Fucking hell, look at this" and a group of workmen gathered around a dumper. Then another cried out, then another pretty soon they were all gathering around with these photos in hand. They all went into what seemed like a brew cabin and never came out for ages so my guess was they had pinned them up on the wall. We went home and fucked for hours thinking of them. Sadly the photos were destroyed when we broke up, but this photo survived from a few weeks before we took the others in the same woods and before the diggers moved in

Attachments

• Picture 058 (1)_resized (1).jpg
    Picture 058 (1)_resized (1).jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 14
We got really drunk in Blackpool on a night away. It was quite warm so we ended up getting a little steamy on the beach. I had her bra and knickers off in seconds and her summer dress up around her neck. We sucked and licked then I jumped on and started fucking her. A face appeared up on the wave wall above us. He shout his friend saying some dirty fuckers are shagging down here. Three more faces appeared. We carried on fucking until we finished as they watched. I rolled of leaving her naked for them to see her in all glory. She just lay there legs spread. They chatted with us for a while