The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

Me and hubs fucked in our boat while anchored in our local "party cove". By the time we finished, we had 15 or so watching. My personal kinkiest was when I was off at college. I broke up with my HS boyfriend but he followed me to college anyway. He constantly stalked me. I knew I had to get rid of him some how. I decided I was going to find a guy and fuck him but let my ex watch somehow. I met a guy that I had been chatting up in class. We drank some and asked him to take me back to his place and fuck me. Ex was outside and followed us back. I told the new guy I liked doing it with the blinds open. I went down on this guy and looked at the window and see my ex watching. I then gave a show. I was extra vocal so my ex could hear it all. Next day I have a note on my car that said "whore" and I knew he was gone for good.

Me and hubs fucked in our boat while anchored in our local "party cove". By the time we finished, we had 15 or so watching. My personal kinkiest was when I was off at college. I broke up with my HS boyfriend but he followed me to college anyway. He constantly stalked me. I knew I had to get rid of him some how. I decided I was going to find a guy and fuck him but let my ex watch somehow. I met a guy that I had been chatting up in class. We drank some and asked him to take me back to his place and fuck me. Ex was outside and followed us back. I told the new guy I liked doing it with the blinds open. I went down on this guy and looked at the window and see my ex watching. I then gave a show. I was extra vocal so my ex could hear it all. Next day I have a note on my car that said "whore" and I knew he was gone for good.
That’s so kinky and smart 😁😂
And you’re so hot btw 😄

Took some pics of her at a train station. Of course I usually get her to pull her tits out for a few shots whenever I take her pics.
This time it happened there was a homeless black man a few feet away. She pulled her tits out anyway and let him watch me take her titty pics.
I was surprised a bit myself but she said, oh well, he doesn't know me and will never see me again anyway. :D