Kinkiest, most taboo, dirtiest thing either you or your wife/ gf- insert title have done.

We like to go play in a couple.of adult theaters. One in KY and one in WV. One night at the one in KY she took 12 creampies and swallowed close to that number as well. It was a continous flow of cocks for about an hour and a half to two hours. One after another. It was magnificent to watch and she loved every second of it. We had even more fun when we were alo e afterwards.

We like to go play in a couple.of adult theaters. One in KY and one in WV. One night at the one in KY she took 12 creampies and swallowed close to that number as well. It was a continous flow of cocks for about an hour and a half to two hours. One after another. It was magnificent to watch and she loved every second of it. We had even more fun when we were alo e afterwards.
Were you in Pliny WV?

Now I'm pretty sure my fiancée went through the kinky phase with old men in her early 20s!

Today we talked about previous vacations.
My girl was on vacation with a friend. The sunny holiday destination was known for cheap party holidays, and the crowd was accordingly: young people, team trips, bowling clubs...
Of course, they also met various people while partying. Among others, we even met a group of boys from their hometown who flirted with the girls. Which she laughs off with the words “little boys.”
But then things got exciting! She said that they also met a group of men at a bar who invited them for drinks. She doesn't remember what kind of group it was, whether it was a bowling club or something like that. In any case, everyone was significantly older, I suspect at least 50 or older, which fits the type of men's association. And as luck would have it, everyone is staying in the same hotel together! And so over the next few days, they would see each other again and again, whether at the pool or in bars, drink together and go back to the hotel together... Since I know that she has already spent a night in a hotel with older men, it fits this one back in the picture too!

I looked at the photos from this vacation, but unfortunately I didn't find any photos with the men. But when I see this one I can well imagine that the older men tried to take advantage of their chance when they went to the hotel with a tipsy girl.
View attachment 1678298

Especially if you saw her in a bikini

View attachment 1678303

View attachment 1678302

What do you think about it???
She looks very familiar. I remember a bikini and tan lines exactly like that with a young woman I met in a hotel - not saying it’s her, but???

And men in their 50s generally know how to fuck - not like young guys. Like, really give a girl what she needs from a fuck. Something to think about??? 😉💋

• Haha
Reactions: GabrielBigHard
So this is a true true story about my wife’s adventures before we were married. I was going through one of her old detachable hard drives a few months ago and stumbled upon this pic.

View attachment 877998

When I asked her what this was all about, she told me it was from the time period right before she met me. She told me that she used to play pool with a group of guys. There was 5 or 6 of them in this group, they got together almost every Wednesday night.

Of course all of these guys were trying to fuck her, but she knew it would cause a riff in the group if she just chose one of them, so she came up with an idea. They would play every week in tournament fashion and whoever won, got to come over to her house the following night and fuck her as much as he wanted.

She told me to keep going through the pictures. As I did I found these:

View attachment 878010View attachment 878009View attachment 878011

These are some of the pics that she would send to the group to entice them and encourage them to do better.

She said that I’ve the months she ended up fucking all of them, but her favorite was a guy named Matt. When I asked her why, she said because he was the youngest and he has the biggest cock.

She said she laid a ruler on it once and it was 8.75 inches, he was really skinny, so she could feel every inch of him inside her. She said he also shot great loads.

I asked her what one of these nights was typically like. She said with Matt, they got down to business pretty quick. When she knew he was on the way, she was in nothing but a very revealing top and panties.

As soon as he walked through the door they would start making out in her kitchen. Sometimes they made it upstairs to the bedroom, other times they’d just fuck in the living room or kitchen.

He was obsessed with her tits, so he’d raise her shirt up or pull it down depending on which was easier and start sucking on and massaging them. His Dick was always super hard and ready with her.

Just thinking about him going inside her always made her super wet, so he would lick her pussy just for the taste. She said every single time he put it in her, it took her breath away. One week a month the guys would have to pull out and she always loved when Matt got that week because she loved watching his cum shoot one or two ropes over her head, then her tits, then her stomach. Because of his age Matt fucked her 3 or 4 times a night.

She always dreaded the weeks that Matt won the back door prize. Even though he was pretty easy starting out, once he got into it, he lost control and would start pounding her pretty hard, but she loved it

After telling me this story, my Dick was so hard, I spent the entire night fucking her off and on.
So hot!

Reactions: MarkIV
that musta been an amazing experience. and i picture you and your wife walking out, she's covered with cum and smiling as you both get in your car to go home. she must have looked beautiful

my wife put a miniskirt&fishnets and black high heels on when there was a charity event in our local churchcommunity for helping kids from parents who couldn,t effort spending money for education for their kids,there were visitors who were knew having a lot of money(and some were more knew loving sexy women)so she said to me i know you like to see me with other men,humiliating me when looking at her when she seduced men,so she was gonna try to flirt with someone,take him home and forcing me to serve them both ,that,s why i had to put also sexy lingerie on under my clothes,and taking every opportunity to show it to other people bending over,crossing my legs so my legs were visible in my black thigh highs,and it worked for both of us,we had afterwards a few dates for a long period,why it was so taboo?it was with people from church who were concervative and we thought not into kinky stuff,how wrong we were

Attachments

• stockings&high heels at party.jpg
    stockings&high heels at party.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 30
She accepted to perform as dancer in a club for a birthday party, she was bit shy at beginning but manager keep offering drinks to both of us and we both end up being well tipsy. I just realize too late she got taken in privee. When she got back accompained by the staff, she was limping, could barely walk and her face was messy with her make up and from her hair could see she was swetting.
After that experience she once told me she always made sex with me and she should have charged me

Reactions: bare_bi