The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

My wife and I were at a public swimming pool. there is also a sauna and hammam. We went into the hammam to warm up and sat next to each other. at that moment there was no one there except us and I put my hand in her swimming trunks and began to masturbate. she began to flow and came quickly. This turned her on and she bent over and began to give me a blowjob, I, too, was excited that at any moment someone could come in and quickly came. the wife swallowed the sperm and just got up when people came into our hammam, I don’t even know which is better, that they came in after or during 😆😆😆

The "hang out in public, having sex with strangers in cars" thing?

Sadly, that wasn't a thing when I was in college, or we might have done that.

College girlfriend and I used to enjoy sex in public, and got caught a few times, but nobody jumped in to join us.

... but had that happened, odds are we would have gone for it.
Yes that - we love it. Not sure which of us enjoy more, me or James watching strangers fuck me.
Lynn x

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
this was public :D

another time she was only wearing a short top and a skirt and the flashed the DJ in a bar as she thought he is cute ... so we ended up in a threesome at his place when his shift was over :D

On a day trip with gf when she was younger. She wore shorts with worn out pockets and a low cut top showing off her C cup perkies. Off with her shorts and fingered her to cum in the car while i was driving on the way to visiting several ancient castles (quite difficult in a stick shift). We visited about 6 places that day and fucked in every one...I'd finger her through the holes in her pocket while we were strolling around in a tour group...literally dripping ... guys were getting an eyeful..

I proposed to her that day lol!

On the way home, it was a blowjob while driving. I pulled up by the side of the road and just as she jerked me to cum, a car pulled up beside us full of guys giving me the thumbs up! Shot my load harder than I had before all over her surprised face and windscreen...

Great day out!

One weekend trip to Paris went to the Folles Berger with two other couples. We knew one of the other couples and the husband of that couple suggested the wives not wear bras or panties just stockings. We were talking during intermission and he says “Remember what goes on in Paris stays in Paris”. After we go back to out seats on the first Logue in front with the third couple behind us. Somehow he managed to be beside my wife and I his. We played with their legs during the rest of the show. Trying to get bake to our hotel all that was available was these little Renault taxi’s. We climb in the back my wife on his lap and his on mine. Taxi driver asked us short way be about 15 minutes or long way about 30. Long way of course. The girls were sitting on our lap cowgirl style. He turn my wife slightly and pulled her boob out to suck and I followed suit. This was in the first few minutes. We had been fingering the ladies since we got in the cab. I told the lady in my lap to raise up and freed my dick telling her to sit back down. She could either just rub it or put it in. I heard some moaning next to me and my wife her skirt up to her waist both tits out and bouncing on this guy. His wife never hesitated and sank down on me. The drive was watching everything. When we got to the hotel he charged us half the fair because of the show and just before he drove off we noticed his dick was out of his pants. The other couple pulled up about then and couldn’t understand why the girls looked so rumpled, they had taken a night tour getting back to the hotel. I guess that explains why her panties were sticking out of purse.

Wife and I went to a club with friends to have a few drinks and unwind. Wife had a short dress on with no panties underneath. Found a booth to sit in closer to the back of the club. Wife ended up getting tipsy and horny. Ended up spreading her legs open under the table at the booth, so I finger fucked her hairy pussy while our friends sat and watched. It was so hot!

Was at a Bike Rally a couple I had been Bull for meet 3 to 5 times a month for over a year. I had no idea they were even going they had been invited last minute were just there on Saturday night for the bands. Them and their friends stood out like strobe light in pitch black sky the group of like 5 couples were preppy white collar bank managers mayor of small town owner of car dealership types not old school hard core bikers that 75% of attendees were. The husband had seen me and broke away and asked me if I would please make 20 mins or so his wife's wants to suck my cock. I told him bring her over here I was with about 10 buddy we had rode our bikes right up to stage. I told a guy just started hanging around us go with him and help him get back here when he tells you to hang back do so it took about 15 mins until she came bounding up jumping in my arms she had on a very very mini leather skirt a type of leather corset leather riding boots and that was it. I told hubby after concert I will bring her to the vendors area where the had the charity jailhouse by a.b.a.t.e. I found out the corset had a zipper not real lace up corset. Which she did not need she had the best set of purchased 38EE tits ever made. I removed top pushing her down by the hand full of hair I had grabed. Telling her get my cock out. I yell rub cock all over your face. I then smacked cock AL over her face then told her suck it like the cum loving cock gobbler she is. She held nothing back she went crazy gagging choking she got into rythem swallowing all 9+& thick inches of cock holding it in throat looking up at me then back and forth swallowing cock over and over.
I looked down and she had both hands playing with her pussy I had 2 of my buddy's each grab a arm and told her if she needs something for her hands get their cocks out and jack them off. I was not very long b4 I blasted about 3 blast of cum down her throat then about 7 across her tits and face. I then put cock right back in her mouth. The last band finished song it went dark everyone was cheering for encor.I tell her stand up they lay her with back across gas tank ok bike tell her you can get this cock as soon as them 2 cocks in your hands cum on your tits tell my buddy's use the sluts mouth with in a few mins bith had shit load on her tits I got her top told her lift her head placed it under and started to slide head of cock thru her soaked pussy lips tapping on her clit had fried taking photos as I worked head of my cock into her I started Harley and started thru the crowd. Once out of main crowd the bikes had started to cicle the camping areas I rode all thru the camping area's they had a naked parade through one of camping sections is for nude campers. As I'm riding around I'm fucking her edging her and stopping b4 she can cum I stop where they have set up a 20 flat bed trl "stage" where there will be girls stripping and dancing soon I tell her wrap arms around neck I slide my arms under her thighs a stand lifting leg off bike walk her over to that stage head light from bike shining on it. I lay her down in the light rolling her on over to upper back so I'm in a kind of squat and start power fucking her pile driving my cock fast and deep. She's in constant orgasim finally I start to build up and blast as I'm bottomed out in her pussy I'm pulsing cum in the depths of her pussy. I finally pull out and move around and lay my drenched cum dripping cock on her face. Then I tell her as quick as she can gather her witts she needs to get up get her top on so I can drop her of with her cum cleaning hubby. I toss her a small pack if baby wipes. I tell her do not remove all cum from face nine from tits. I get a cold beer drinking around 1/2 of it then have here slide to edge of stage and house this beer and catch as much of my cum as you can. I tell her shes making a wardrobe change send my buddy to pay me a lady's small t-shirt form our campsite. Take pocket knife cut sleeves and neck out of it then cut front from top to bottom cover one tit twisting to cup tit then the other and tie 2 twisted ends together. I tell her let's ride we gonna take our time getting you back. I tell one of the girls than hang around with group I was with I need you to ride with us I'm taking her back to her husband it will not look so bad if I take her back. The story is you and I seen her wandering around drunk. I knew her and her husband and I been looking him or others from the town they from. I keep telling her to keep cum from running down her legs she needs to keep scooping out with her fingers. Telling her when I get to where her group is she is to jump off and give hubby hug and big kiss. I'm going to ride off.

• Love
Reactions: Bulldave07
1) Fucked in the local gyms pool
2) Fucked in front of friends
3) Fucked on a public beach
4) Finger fucked her in a restaurant

Just some of the stuff I have done with her, let alone what her playmates get up to with her.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Before me and my exwife, Jen, got married we were pretty open regards sex and she enjoyed others looking at her naked body so we started flashing, with great success. Firstly on holidays: naked on a balcony, daring her to see how far she could walk naked in the hotel, even a midnight swim in the pool naked (got caught with that one).
The best one was back home. We were out for a walk in some woods not too far from home. We had gone there with the purpose of getting some photos so she was eager to get started. When we got to the spot we intended for her to pose in, we were met with a building site, lots of diggers and dumpers all closed for the weekend. I could see her liked mind starting to work. She took off the shorts and thin T shirt leaving just Bobby socks and white trainers. She then claimed on one of the dumpers and started to pose. I couldn't see anyone around, no workers or security, but it was Sunday so what the hell, I started snapping away. She started to get more and more raunchy, opening her pussy by pulling on her lips positioning over a gear knob. Suddenly she slipped and the knob went right inside her by about 6 to 10 inches. At first she winced, but then she groaned and giggled, I was still snapping away. I got some real close up photos and while still naked she went to another dumper and did some more daring photos with one in her ass while she was sucking another. She then lowered her anus above a knob and posed for a shot then carried on until it was a good 12 inches inside her anus. She started bobing up and down and the squelching was loud even from where I stood, camera in one hand and cock in the other. We did the same with a number of machines and went off back home. We sent the films off to be processed, not fully expecting them to be done. However 2 weeks later they dropped on our doormat. They were very horny, then that naughty glint came into her eye. "Let's go put some into the machines and then wait hidden to see the workmen's faces, so we did. We went around 5am and it took about 20mins to place the photos in the correct machines and we sat back and waited. An hour later the shouts rang out, "Fucking hell, look at this" and a group of workmen gathered around a dumper. Then another cried out, then another pretty soon they were all gathering around with these photos in hand. They all went into what seemed like a brew cabin and never came out for ages so my guess was they had pinned them up on the wall. We went home and fucked for hours thinking of them. Sadly the photos were destroyed when we broke up, but this photo survived from a few weeks before we took the others in the same woods and before the diggers moved in

Attachments

• Picture 058 (1)_resized (1).jpg
    Picture 058 (1)_resized (1).jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 15
We got really drunk in Blackpool on a night away. It was quite warm so we ended up getting a little steamy on the beach. I had her bra and knickers off in seconds and her summer dress up around her neck. We sucked and licked then I jumped on and started fucking her. A face appeared up on the wave wall above us. He shout his friend saying some dirty fuckers are shagging down here. Three more faces appeared. We carried on fucking until we finished as they watched. I rolled of leaving her naked for them to see her in all glory. She just lay there legs spread. They chatted with us for a while