The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

I honestly think a married woman swallowing another man’s cum is one of the hottest things she can do!!

It is very hot, but it can also be a source of humiliation for the cuck. In our 38 years of marriage, my wife has not ever swallowed my load or allowed me to cum in her mouth. She tells me she is not really into sucking dicks. But, her boyfriend and most guys she plays with get blowjobs and tell me how good my wife is at sucking cock, and she always swallows. When I ask she tells me it is different with other men.

I do still find it hot when she swallows a big load from another man though.

I don't know what it is about guys and panties, but guys have always wanted me to give them my panties, or fuck me in my "wedding panties" or various similar things. I'll keep this short and explain in a later story. There were a few guys from my husband's work who were visiting for training and they became regular "fuck buddies" whenever they visited his location. I would sneak around and meet them at their rooms at lunch or often I would meet them in the parking lot of my husband's work when I knew he was going to be busy. He worked in a building on the same facility just a couple of minutes down the street. He drove the conversion van we owned to work and I drove my little car. It wasn't uncommon for me to stop by and "borrow" the van at lunch so I could drive when my coworkers and I decided to go for lunch. The van had plenty of room.

There were times when I would take the van, pick up one of the lucky guys and go off the facility to a remote, open lot to fuck them. My husband and I often did this. We would call each other when the mood struck us and ask the other if they wanted a "nooner". So I knew the place and exactly how to do this because my husband took me out to fuck me in the van several times. It was so hot at our location in the summer that we could leave the van running, air conditioner on and do our thing. I let the guys fuck me on the bed in back and then came back to his building and dropped the van back off. Sometimes (like if time was too short and the boys were in the mood or I was on my period) I would meet them at the van and just suck their cocks in the parking lot of my husband's work. They would finish up, I would swallow their cum, they'd zip up and go back inside. It was very kinky fun.

The most obvious "public" part of this was that one of the guys was obsessed with my panties and after he fucked me or I gave him a blow job he wanted me to give him my panties. He told me what he was doing with them and eventually it just turned me on so I would give them to him. H would go in to my husband's very public office (it was busy like a train station because it was the hub of the entire place) and he would leave my panties in my husband's desk drawer first. Then he left a pair in My Hw's jacket pocket with a bit of the waist band hanging out and visible. It was sitting on the back of his chair!! Once after he had fucked me in my panties he wanted me to give the panties to him. I was reluctant because they were filled with my wetness and his cum. I gave in though and he told me later that he put that pair of panties in my husband's in box on his desk!! Who knows how many of the guys saw those panties before my husband did or how many of them picked them up and noticed they were all cummy??!!

Mr Hw was very busy and ended up distracted after finding these panties on various occasions but always gave his boss grief, figuring that his boss was the one who was putting panties all around his stuff as some kind of practical joke. He knew they were mine, but he thought it was a joke and his boss and I were both in on it. Boss would deny it but Mr Hw wasn't buying it. He thought it was fun and figured I was in on it, giving Boss my panties at times so he could use them. He mad a big deal with his boss over the panties in the inbox because it was clear they had been cum filled and he was embarrassed. Eventually he laughed it off as a joke and it went away.

Another pair of my "public panties" ended up stapled inside of this "log book" the guys kept on the trip (just like the firefighters did in my Reno story). It was filled with stuff they couldn't tell anybody outside of their immediate circle and one of the guys told me that he had put my panties in the book, with some sort of nickname on them. Several of the guys knew who I was by that time, so I had a reputation. He told me that when they went back home he kept the book in a big, walk-in safe, in the room where his desk was.

There it is, another too long story about kinky panties!

But, you know me! What's a story without some pics to enjoy? Hope this isn't too much, not trying to hijack the thread or anything. 😘

Pics not from that time, but just an illustration of where they came from. Who wants a pair of my cummy panties?? This was one of so many pairs I wore home to my husband just like this after some guy had fucked me. :devilish:

View attachment 831346

I guess they enjoyed reminiscing about where the panties were before they got them.

View attachment 831371

I was always willing to drop my panties for this group of guys. I gave them my pussy, they gave me their cocks, I got to keep their cum, they got to keep my panties. Everybody won!
View attachment 831456
was hubby aware you were fucking his co-workers? the more i read your stories, the more i wish my wife was just like you.

Wife and I were attending a ball, we were dribking very heavily, she wore a short mini dress and began to dance soon she was the star on the dance floor as her mini dress rode up a few times, another Marine was close and she backed up on to him and was grinding on him. Fast forward a few hours we were going to get more drinks in the hotel, and took the stairs the top floor was the roof access door so we all three went up the top of the stairwell and my wife pulled her dress off and began blowing both of us next we were taking turns fucking her and getting a blowjob then we both blew our loads on her then went back to the party!

KK and I are both exhibitionists. We enjoy sex in risky settings, where we might be caught or watched. We love sex on our boat, anchored in a semi-private cove, naked under the sun, sucking, stroking, fingering, and fucking.

There's also a drive we frequently take - there's a park along the way. The setting has a concrete bench/picnic table structure a 100-yards or so from the roadside, in an open, grassy meadow. We love getting naked and fucking atop that exposed picnic table.

Here's one from a day on the boat:

IMG_4918.jpg

not my wife, but an old GF. we had been out on the boat, fishing. late afternoon, we headed to shore for a break, before going back out, again.

boat was in the slip & she was lying on the deck, topless, working on her tan.

all of a sudden, i hear noise & look up. there are 3 teenage boys on their bikes. we never heard them as they coasted down the hill towards the docks.

they turned the corner & there she was. tits pointing at the sun. they were dead silent. not one sound.

she was totally embarrassed because her top was still in the boat & no way to cover up.

WWe fucked on the beach she was on top in Mexico a security guard walked by I told her to stop Instead she leaned back And gave him a good show I think he enjoyed it I think he enjoyed it

Reactions: antoniodicro
MMe and my friends went to a RV Resort With some friends There was natural Hot Springs to hot for us we went in the pool my girl friend stayed there with a guy he ask to see her boob she said OK then he want to touch them She let him them we went to another smaller hot pool they went to the big pool he sat lower we could not see him she Straddled him So he could suck on her boobs my Friend and his wife and me did not even know after after he went in the dressing room We were already out of the pool she went in to change She was in there a while we didn't even know he was in there she told me later on she straddled him and fucked him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210820-221451_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210820-221451_Gallery.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 452
We were camping out at a festival a few years ago. People would wander around and visit other campers and share booze. My wife had gone inside our rv to shower. When she came out she was wearing a sheer, white wife beater tshirt that that hung very loosely on her. The arm holes were so large her tits could easily be seen when she moved and it was just long enough to cover about 1/2 her ass…which meant her pussy was exposed. No one had been by our camp for some time so she felt safe wearing the shirt, but nudity wasn’t really unheard of…it wasn’t common but it was there.

She got up to get us drinks from our ice chest. As she was bent over, 3 guys walked up from behind her and were treated to a perfect view of her ass and pussy. 1 of them looked about 35 or so, the others around 21. They stopped to talk and even sat down in some of our chairs, even though we hadn’t invited them, and introduced themselves. My wife didn’t seem embarrassed or bothered, probably due to the alcohol, and we talked with them for a while when one of them asked if we wanted to smoke some pot. We hadn’t smoked pot in quite a long time, didn’t really know where to get it, but decided to take them up on the offer. After smoking a couple of joints, she began to get very talkative. She would lean forward and her tits would be exposed. When she sat back, you could see her pussy.

Eventually, one of the guys commented on what great tits she had causing her to blush, but she thanked him. They soon had talked her into flashing everything…tits, ass and pussy. She then told them it wasn’t fair for her to be the only one flashing and started harassing them to flash her. One of the guys stood up, he was standing about 6 feet away, and pulled out his semi-erect dick. It was maybe s
6” or so long but quite thick. Then another one stood up right as she was saying she was so fucked up that she couldn’t see that far so the guy walked up right in front of her and whipped out his rock hard cock. It was about the same length as the other one but not thick. He stood there stroking it in front of her for a few seconds before she reached out and started playing with it herself a moment later, she leaned forward and took it in her mouth.

The third guy walked over and pulled his out and grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick. This one was much longer but skinny. As she sucked one and jerked the other the first guy walked over to one side and knelt down on his knees and began playing with her pussy. The guy she was sucking tried to pull out saying he was about to cum but she held tight to him and swallowed his load. At this point I said we should probably go inside but my wife ignored me. She began sucking the 3rd guy while the other to fondled and sucked her tits and then took turns fingering her pussy. It only took ab 3 minutes for the guy to cum, she again swallowed without spilling a drop. As soon as she looked up from him, the first guy who flashed her grabbed her hair and shoved his cock inside her mouth.

One thing that really turns my wife on is a man who’s aggressive in bed. She loves having her hair pulled and being manhandled. When he shoved his dick in her mouth she looked up at him, I was standing right beside him, and then looked at me with a glazed over look and I knew that meant she loved what he did. He held her by the hair as he fucked her mouth, humping her face faster and pulling her hair harder as he did. The other guys had sat down and were watching this with shocked looks on their faces. This guy was older than the other 2 by probably 10 or 15 years. He continued to face fuck her and even started talking dirty to her saying things like “Oh, I can tell you like the rough stuff, don’t you?”

“Mmm hmmm!” She moaned around his cock.

“I had a feeling you were a kinky chic! I bet you come out here just hoping for some young cock to suck and fuck. You’re a good cock sucker but it takes more to make me come than these boys! With that said, he pulled her head back and told her to turn around. She stood up and turned around and he lifted the shirt off of her and tossed it in the lap of one of the other guys. He pushed her head down until she was bent over with her hands on the chair she’d been sitting in, and then he slapped her hard on the ass causing her to squeal! He then shoved his dick inside her with one push.

As soon has he did my wife let out a loud moan and the a gasp. He said “Damn bitch! You’re pussy is soaking wet! I usually have to go slow when I first start to fuck someone, but not you! You really want this dick, don’t you”

She moaned and the whispered “yes”.

“Come on, you can do better than that. Tell my nephew and his friend how much you want my dick.”

“Yea…I want it. I want your big cock! Make me cum!”

He started fucking her faster and pulled her head back with her hair. With each stroke she let out a loud “umph!” and it got louder as he fucked her. She was also breathing loud and hard but when he reached between her legs and grabbed her pussy, she nearly screamed and a second later she was cuming and cuming HARD!

“Oh, I see you also like having your clit pinched! Did you know that?” he asked me. In fact I did NOT know that and I laughed and told him so. He continued to fuck her and I saw some lights heading our way, it was 2 security guys on a golf cart! Concerned that we were about to get kicked out, or arrested, I walked over to talk to them. The one driving said “Don’t mind us, we just wanna see the show. We were a couple of camps over and heard what sounded like a lady having sex. Is she your lady, or his?”

“She’s my wife, just having fun.

“That lucky bastard!” He pulled up closer just in time to se and hear her cum again. About 2 minutes later, the guy leaned down and whispered “I’m gonna fill your married white pussy with cum!” He grunted a moment later realizing her hair and holding her by the hips. He finally emptied his load inside her and then let go of her hips allowing her to turn around and sit down. He then stepped toward her and said “I know a slut like you won’t mind cleaning me up” and he pulled her by the hair again and she began to lick and suck him clean. When she was done, he pulled his pants up and sat back down. My wife had the look of a thoroughly fucked woman and simply sat back in her chair, still totally naked with cum starting to leak out of her pussy. The man who just fucked her said they had to get back to their camp but said he’d stop by tomorrow.

The 3 of them left but the 2 security guys got out of their cart and came and sat down. They complimented her on the performance and said she might want to get dressed now. We looked around for her shirt but soon realized the kid who was holding took it with him. We talked to the guards for a few minutes then went inside to go to bed. The fuck from the night before never came by the next day, but the nephew did. He was dying to get a chance to fuck her but it just wasn’t to be.

We were camping out at a festival a few years ago. People would wander around and visit other campers and share booze. My wife had gone inside our rv to shower. When she came out she was wearing a sheer, white wife beater tshirt that that hung very loosely on her. The arm holes were so large her tits could easily be seen when she moved and it was just long enough to cover about 1/2 her ass…which meant her pussy was exposed. No one had been by our camp for some time so she felt safe wearing the shirt, but nudity wasn’t really unheard of…it wasn’t common but it was there.

She got up to get us drinks from our ice chest. As she was bent over, 3 guys walked up from behind her and were treated to a perfect view of her ass and pussy. 1 of them looked about 35 or so, the others around 21. They stopped to talk and even sat down in some of our chairs, even though we hadn’t invited them, and introduced themselves. My wife didn’t seem embarrassed or bothered, probably due to the alcohol, and we talked with them for a while when one of them asked if we wanted to smoke some pot. We hadn’t smoked pot in quite a long time, didn’t really know where to get it, but decided to take them up on the offer. After smoking a couple of joints, she began to get very talkative. She would lean forward and her tits would be exposed. When she sat back, you could see her pussy.

Eventually, one of the guys commented on what great tits she had causing her to blush, but she thanked him. They soon had talked her into flashing everything…tits, ass and pussy. She then told them it wasn’t fair for her to be the only one flashing and started harassing them to flash her. One of the guys stood up, he was standing about 6 feet away, and pulled out his semi-erect dick. It was maybe s
6” or so long but quite thick. Then another one stood up right as she was saying she was so fucked up that she couldn’t see that far so the guy walked up right in front of her and whipped out his rock hard cock. It was about the same length as the other one but not thick. He stood there stroking it in front of her for a few seconds before she reached out and started playing with it herself a moment later, she leaned forward and took it in her mouth.

The third guy walked over and pulled his out and grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick. This one was much longer but skinny. As she sucked one and jerked the other the first guy walked over to one side and knelt down on his knees and began playing with her pussy. The guy she was sucking tried to pull out saying he was about to cum but she held tight to him and swallowed his load. At this point I said we should probably go inside but my wife ignored me. She began sucking the 3rd guy while the other to fondled and sucked her tits and then took turns fingering her pussy. It only took ab 3 minutes for the guy to cum, she again swallowed without spilling a drop. As soon as she looked up from him, the first guy who flashed her grabbed her hair and shoved his cock inside her mouth.

One thing that really turns my wife on is a man who’s aggressive in bed. She loves having her hair pulled and being manhandled. When he shoved his dick in her mouth she looked up at him, I was standing right beside him, and then looked at me with a glazed over look and I knew that meant she loved what he did. He held her by the hair as he fucked her mouth, humping her face faster and pulling her hair harder as he did. The other guys had sat down and were watching this with shocked looks on their faces. This guy was older than the other 2 by probably 10 or 15 years. He continued to face fuck her and even started talking dirty to her saying things like “Oh, I can tell you like the rough stuff, don’t you?”

“Mmm hmmm!” She moaned around his cock.

“I had a feeling you were a kinky chic! I bet you come out here just hoping for some young cock to suck and fuck. You’re a good cock sucker but it takes more to make me come than these boys! With that said, he pulled her head back and told her to turn around. She stood up and turned around and he lifted the shirt off of her and tossed it in the lap of one of the other guys. He pushed her head down until she was bent over with her hands on the chair she’d been sitting in, and then he slapped her hard on the ass causing her to squeal! He then shoved his dick inside her with one push.

As soon has he did my wife let out a loud moan and the a gasp. He said “Damn bitch! You’re pussy is soaking wet! I usually have to go slow when I first start to fuck someone, but not you! You really want this dick, don’t you”

She moaned and the whispered “yes”.

“Come on, you can do better than that. Tell my nephew and his friend how much you want my dick.”

“Yea…I want it. I want your big cock! Make me cum!”

He started fucking her faster and pulled her head back with her hair. With each stroke she let out a loud “umph!” and it got louder as he fucked her. She was also breathing loud and hard but when he reached between her legs and grabbed her pussy, she nearly screamed and a second later she was cuming and cuming HARD!

“Oh, I see you also like having your clit pinched! Did you know that?” he asked me. In fact I did NOT know that and I laughed and told him so. He continued to fuck her and I saw some lights heading our way, it was 2 security guys on a golf cart! Concerned that we were about to get kicked out, or arrested, I walked over to talk to them. The one driving said “Don’t mind us, we just wanna see the show. We were a couple of camps over and heard what sounded like a lady having sex. Is she your lady, or his?”

“She’s my wife, just having fun.

“That lucky bastard!” He pulled up closer just in time to se and hear her cum again. About 2 minutes later, the guy leaned down and whispered “I’m gonna fill your married white pussy with cum!” He grunted a moment later realizing her hair and holding her by the hips. He finally emptied his load inside her and then let go of her hips allowing her to turn around and sit down. He then stepped toward her and said “I know a slut like you won’t mind cleaning me up” and he pulled her by the hair again and she began to lick and suck him clean. When she was done, he pulled his pants up and sat back down. My wife had the look of a thoroughly fucked woman and simply sat back in her chair, still totally naked with cum starting to leak out of her pussy. The man who just fucked her said they had to get back to their camp but said he’d stop by tomorrow.

The 3 of them left but the 2 security guys got out of their cart and came and sat down. They complimented her on the performance and said she might want to get dressed now. We looked around for her shirt but soon realized the kid who was holding took it with him. We talked to the guards for a few minutes then went inside to go to bed. The fuck from the night before never came by the next day, but the nephew did. He was dying to get a chance to fuck her but it just wasn’t to be.
this would have been a great scenario for my wife. well done.

Reactions: Happycpl