The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

We we are looking to invite a new friend to join us we always set up a nsa meet for a drink or coffee to see if the three of us get along and if there is an attraction between us that would lead to something more. I had already met this guy for coffee to see how me and him got along first and then set up another meeting at a local resort bar for drinks with the wife. The meeting went went well and everything seemed normal as we all got up to leave. We made our way to the parking lot and were standing behind our car saying our goodbyes. Long story short and much to my surprise while we stood in basically an open parking lot the wife lean over and sucked the guy off. We were very lucky not to get busted but I have to admit it was one of the hottest thing she ever did. Bold, risky, and completely unexpected.

We were camping out at a festival a few years ago. People would wander around and visit other campers and share booze. My wife had gone inside our rv to shower. When she came out she was wearing a sheer, white wife beater tshirt that that hung very loosely on her. The arm holes were so large her tits could easily be seen when she moved and it was just long enough to cover about 1/2 her ass…which meant her pussy was exposed. No one had been by our camp for some time so she felt safe wearing the shirt, but nudity wasn’t really unheard of…it wasn’t common but it was there.

She got up to get us drinks from our ice chest. As she was bent over, 3 guys walked up from behind her and were treated to a perfect view of her ass and pussy. 1 of them looked about 35 or so, the others around 21. They stopped to talk and even sat down in some of our chairs, even though we hadn’t invited them, and introduced themselves. My wife didn’t seem embarrassed or bothered, probably due to the alcohol, and we talked with them for a while when one of them asked if we wanted to smoke some pot. We hadn’t smoked pot in quite a long time, didn’t really know where to get it, but decided to take them up on the offer. After smoking a couple of joints, she began to get very talkative. She would lean forward and her tits would be exposed. When she sat back, you could see her pussy.

Eventually, one of the guys commented on what great tits she had causing her to blush, but she thanked him. They soon had talked her into flashing everything…tits, ass and pussy. She then told them it wasn’t fair for her to be the only one flashing and started harassing them to flash her. One of the guys stood up, he was standing about 6 feet away, and pulled out his semi-erect dick. It was maybe s
6” or so long but quite thick. Then another one stood up right as she was saying she was so fucked up that she couldn’t see that far so the guy walked up right in front of her and whipped out his rock hard cock. It was about the same length as the other one but not thick. He stood there stroking it in front of her for a few seconds before she reached out and started playing with it herself a moment later, she leaned forward and took it in her mouth.

The third guy walked over and pulled his out and grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick. This one was much longer but skinny. As she sucked one and jerked the other the first guy walked over to one side and knelt down on his knees and began playing with her pussy. The guy she was sucking tried to pull out saying he was about to cum but she held tight to him and swallowed his load. At this point I said we should probably go inside but my wife ignored me. She began sucking the 3rd guy while the other to fondled and sucked her tits and then took turns fingering her pussy. It only took ab 3 minutes for the guy to cum, she again swallowed without spilling a drop. As soon as she looked up from him, the first guy who flashed her grabbed her hair and shoved his cock inside her mouth.

One thing that really turns my wife on is a man who’s aggressive in bed. She loves having her hair pulled and being manhandled. When he shoved his dick in her mouth she looked up at him, I was standing right beside him, and then looked at me with a glazed over look and I knew that meant she loved what he did. He held her by the hair as he fucked her mouth, humping her face faster and pulling her hair harder as he did. The other guys had sat down and were watching this with shocked looks on their faces. This guy was older than the other 2 by probably 10 or 15 years. He continued to face fuck her and even started talking dirty to her saying things like “Oh, I can tell you like the rough stuff, don’t you?”

“Mmm hmmm!” She moaned around his cock.

“I had a feeling you were a kinky chic! I bet you come out here just hoping for some young cock to suck and fuck. You’re a good cock sucker but it takes more to make me come than these boys! With that said, he pulled her head back and told her to turn around. She stood up and turned around and he lifted the shirt off of her and tossed it in the lap of one of the other guys. He pushed her head down until she was bent over with her hands on the chair she’d been sitting in, and then he slapped her hard on the ass causing her to squeal! He then shoved his dick inside her with one push.

As soon has he did my wife let out a loud moan and the a gasp. He said “Damn bitch! You’re pussy is soaking wet! I usually have to go slow when I first start to fuck someone, but not you! You really want this dick, don’t you”

She moaned and the whispered “yes”.

“Come on, you can do better than that. Tell my nephew and his friend how much you want my dick.”

“Yea…I want it. I want your big cock! Make me cum!”

He started fucking her faster and pulled her head back with her hair. With each stroke she let out a loud “umph!” and it got louder as he fucked her. She was also breathing loud and hard but when he reached between her legs and grabbed her pussy, she nearly screamed and a second later she was cuming and cuming HARD!

“Oh, I see you also like having your clit pinched! Did you know that?” he asked me. In fact I did NOT know that and I laughed and told him so. He continued to fuck her and I saw some lights heading our way, it was 2 security guys on a golf cart! Concerned that we were about to get kicked out, or arrested, I walked over to talk to them. The one driving said “Don’t mind us, we just wanna see the show. We were a couple of camps over and heard what sounded like a lady having sex. Is she your lady, or his?”

“She’s my wife, just having fun.

“That lucky bastard!” He pulled up closer just in time to se and hear her cum again. About 2 minutes later, the guy leaned down and whispered “I’m gonna fill your married white pussy with cum!” He grunted a moment later realizing her hair and holding her by the hips. He finally emptied his load inside her and then let go of her hips allowing her to turn around and sit down. He then stepped toward her and said “I know a slut like you won’t mind cleaning me up” and he pulled her by the hair again and she began to lick and suck him clean. When she was done, he pulled his pants up and sat back down. My wife had the look of a thoroughly fucked woman and simply sat back in her chair, still totally naked with cum starting to leak out of her pussy. The man who just fucked her said they had to get back to their camp but said he’d stop by tomorrow.

The 3 of them left but the 2 security guys got out of their cart and came and sat down. They complimented her on the performance and said she might want to get dressed now. We looked around for her shirt but soon realized the kid who was holding took it with him. We talked to the guards for a few minutes then went inside to go to bed. The fuck from the night before never came by the next day, but the nephew did. He was dying to get a chance to fuck her but it just wasn’t to be.
WOW this is super kinky 🔥

Reactions: Ellen_Mike
There was also one time we were walking home late from a wedding. M had on a loose dress and we stopped off at a kiddie park withstands a slide and the usual kids play structures. I got on the swing and she straddled me. We fucked on the swing and the slide. Not sure if we were watched but we both had fun.

I've been fingered at a bar by my husbands friend, in front of the hubby but he was unaware.

As I can attest, husbands can be completely oblivious at times. One of my friends fingered my wife and had her totally soaking wet in a booth at a bar one night and until she told me about it the next night I had no clue. She was not upset I let it happen, but that I was caught completely unaware.

After a night out my husband, our friend and me when in an indoor bank to get cash from the ATM for the taxi ride home, as my husband was withdrawing the cash his friend had pushed me up against the security barrier (used to stop people going into the main bank after its closed) he had undone my dress where it dropped to my ankles and separated my legs and fingered me. I still remember the husbands voice when he most have turned around to see me naked dress on the ground and all he said was, you guys realise there is cctv. His friend refused to stop until he made me cum.

Post the kinkiest thing you have done as a couple in public.
I have always loved nude beaches because it’s alot of fun and kinky things to do there myself i have fucked my friends wife on a beach one time
I have always loved nude beaches because it’s alot of fun and kinky things to do there myself i have fucked my friends wife on a beach one time
Watched my wife fuck the delivery driver in the back of his truck bent over packages.

My wife and I walked in to a park, past the locked gate, late one night. We had sex on a picnic table (yes, we used a blanket!). Oddly, a couple of days later we read in the paper they found a dead body in that park the next morning. Not really kinky, but kind of eerie......

Reactions: antoniodicro
when I was with my ex we used to play sexy games on each other while out in nightclubs. She would be wearing very short dresses or skirts and when we had drank too much her favorite was to come to me after visiting the toilet and bring back her underwear. She would then go on the dancefloor and dance VERY provocatively. This would attract a lot of attention from the single guys and when they got just a bit too frisky she would come to me and cuddle up. We once tried it with a remote controlled egg inside her and i had the control, obviosly, but when she was dancing the egg slipped out and rolled across the dancefloor. Someone handed it in to the DJ who promptly anounced that someone had lost something on the mic, lol.

Dressing room at Kohls. Wife trying on dresses, pretty normal for us to both go in together, no biggie. This was a Saturday, we'd had a hot mfm the night befor with our guy friend. Wife was in just underpants between dresses, she says....oops....grabs a kleenex from her purse, wipes up a big cum drip from her panties. She looks at me, unzipped my pants sucked my dick till I was hard, about 8 seconds, I fucked her from behind. The super wet squish, squish sound had to be herd in the qubes next to us. We got done quick, she wiped off, tried the other 2 dresses on. We exit the dressing room, the 20-ish room attendant girl just smiled. Wife bought one dress, we call it the dressing room dress.

Met a guy in a bar. My wife said ooh he's hot. I said go get his number. She approached him and he said he was leaving but he had a vw camper bus outside in the car park. We went out to the car park. We all jumped in the front 3 seats and she started waking us off. We stripped her naked I got out so she could bend over for him but kept the door open. She blew him off then he fucked her.

Ranked me off under the table of a busy London pub at lunchtime then openly licked my spunk off her fingers
Insanely hot!! Would love to see a picture of her if possible.

I've done the reverse thing. Fingered my girl under the table in our local Midlands pub,
watched her struggling to cum without crying out, and sucking my fingers dry of her cream.
She's an ex now and back before smartphones, so sadly no photos to share.