The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

Just today we went to a nude beach with our friends. We started bathing and enjoying the sun. Things got hot and we wanted fucking in the public nude beach. We had several spectators. It was super hot. Even the girls got super excited and had some girl on girl action.
This is not uncommonly here in Denmark. Lots action on that beach today.

Dressing room at Kohls. Wife trying on dresses, pretty normal for us to both go in together, no biggie. This was a Saturday, we'd had a hot mfm the night befor with our guy friend. Wife was in just underpants between dresses, she says....oops....grabs a kleenex from her purse, wipes up a big cum drip from her panties. She looks at me, unzipped my pants sucked my dick till I was hard, about 8 seconds, I fucked her from behind. The super wet squish, squish sound had to be herd in the qubes next to us. We got done quick, she wiped off, tried the other 2 dresses on. We exit the dressing room, the 20-ish room attendant girl just smiled. Wife bought one dress, we call it the dressing room dress.
😁🔥

Just today we went to a nude beach with our friends. We started bathing and enjoying the sun. Things got hot and we wanted fucking in the public nude beach. We had several spectators. It was super hot. Even the girls got super excited and had some girl on girl action.
This is not uncommonly here in Denmark. Lots action on that beach today.
That’s what i call naughty 😁

I drove my wife around town while she was in the back seat of her car sucking a young mans cock. She then laid down while he was fucking her. Funny part is when we got to a red light, the car was bouncing up and down. I got funny looks from the people in the car next to me. Her rear windows were tinted. I had to roll the windows down to keep my windshield from fogging up. After he was done, he drove while I fucked my wife's dirty cum filled pussy. He drove back to the restaurant and I took over and we went home. After we showered she was still turned on at what we had done and we fucked two more times. We were in our mid 40's. The guy she fucked was 21.
Good story, thanks for sharing.

I don't know what it is about guys and panties, but guys have always wanted me to give them my panties, or fuck me in my "wedding panties" or various similar things. I'll keep this short and explain in a later story. There were a few guys from my husband's work who were visiting for training and they became regular "fuck buddies" whenever they visited his location. I would sneak around and meet them at their rooms at lunch or often I would meet them in the parking lot of my husband's work when I knew he was going to be busy. He worked in a building on the same facility just a couple of minutes down the street. He drove the conversion van we owned to work and I drove my little car. It wasn't uncommon for me to stop by and "borrow" the van at lunch so I could drive when my coworkers and I decided to go for lunch. The van had plenty of room.

There were times when I would take the van, pick up one of the lucky guys and go off the facility to a remote, open lot to fuck them. My husband and I often did this. We would call each other when the mood struck us and ask the other if they wanted a "nooner". So I knew the place and exactly how to do this because my husband took me out to fuck me in the van several times. It was so hot at our location in the summer that we could leave the van running, air conditioner on and do our thing. I let the guys fuck me on the bed in back and then came back to his building and dropped the van back off. Sometimes (like if time was too short and the boys were in the mood or I was on my period) I would meet them at the van and just suck their cocks in the parking lot of my husband's work. They would finish up, I would swallow their cum, they'd zip up and go back inside. It was very kinky fun.

The most obvious "public" part of this was that one of the guys was obsessed with my panties and after he fucked me or I gave him a blow job he wanted me to give him my panties. He told me what he was doing with them and eventually it just turned me on so I would give them to him. H would go in to my husband's very public office (it was busy like a train station because it was the hub of the entire place) and he would leave my panties in my husband's desk drawer first. Then he left a pair in Mr Hw's jacket pocket with a bit of the waist band hanging out and visible. It was sitting on the back of his chair!! Once after he had fucked me in my panties he wanted me to give the panties to him. I was reluctant because they were filled with my wetness and his cum. I gave in though and he told me later that he put that pair of panties in my husband's in box on his desk!! Who knows how many of the guys saw those panties before my husband did or how many of them picked them up and noticed they were all cummy??!!

Mr Hw was very busy and ended up distracted after finding these panties on various occasions but always gave his boss grief, figuring that his boss was the one who was putting panties all around his stuff as some kind of practical joke. He knew they were mine, but he thought it was a joke and his boss and I were both in on it. Boss would deny it but Mr Hw wasn't buying it. He thought it was fun and figured I was in on it, giving Boss my panties at times so he could use them. He mad a big deal with his boss over the panties in the inbox because it was clear they had been cum filled and he was embarrassed. Eventually he laughed it off as a joke and it went away.

Another pair of my "public panties" ended up stapled inside of this "log book" the guys kept on the trip (just like the firefighters did in my Reno story). It was filled with stuff they couldn't tell anybody outside of their immediate circle and one of the guys told me that he had put my panties in the book, with some sort of nickname on them. Several of the guys knew who I was by that time, so I had a reputation. He told me that when they went back home he kept the book in a big, walk-in safe, in the room where his desk was.

There it is, another too long story about kinky panties!

But, you know me! What's a story without some pics to enjoy? Hope this isn't too much, not trying to hijack the thread or anything. 😘

Pics not from that time, but just an illustration of where they came from. Who wants a pair of my cummy panties?? This was one of so many pairs I wore home to my husband just like this after some guy had fucked me. :devilish:

View attachment 831346

I guess they enjoyed reminiscing about where the panties were before they got them.

View attachment 831371

I was always willing to drop my panties for this group of guys. I gave them my pussy, they gave me their cocks, I got to keep their cum, they got to keep my panties. Everybody won!
View attachment 831456
I would absolutely love to get a pair of your panties, MrsHw!! 🥰🥰 What can I do to get you to send me a pair??

Reactions: Hwcouple702
when I was with my ex we used to play sexy games on each other while out in nightclubs. She would be wearing very short dresses or skirts and when we had drank too much her favorite was to come to me after visiting the toilet and bring back her underwear. She would then go on the dancefloor and dance VERY provocatively. This would attract a lot of attention from the single guys and when they got just a bit too frisky she would come to me and cuddle up. We once tried it with a remote controlled egg inside her and i had the control, obviosly, but when she was dancing the egg slipped out and rolled across the dancefloor. Someone handed it in to the DJ who promptly anounced that someone had lost something on the mic, lol.
My ex fiancé, Robin would either go to the bathroom and take them off too, or she wouldn’t wear any panties to begin with, especially if I specifically asked her not to. She would also dance VERY VERY provocatively!! She danced like a stripper and was absolutely amazing when she would back up into the crotch of guys! She always made the guy get hard and to the point of making him want to cum! She would often tell me that the guy has told her that if she keeps going, that he’s going to cum in his pants, and would always ask her to go out to the parking lot with him. I would tell her to go, but she wasn’t usually comfortable doing that. I would then tell her to keep going and make him cum, and there were several times, while being in a dark area, when the guy would actually take his cock out and she would let him raise her skirt high enough to allow him to fuck her right then and there, and with me right there too. I could almost always tell when this was happening, but I would act totally oblivious to him, but would give her looks so she knew that I knew. That was always so exciting and a huge turn on for me! She did so many other great and kinky things, I’ll have to go into those at another time. 😜

Stunning picture, great view of the M62
It must have made for a stunning photo on someone's dashcam too, lol. The set was taken at 11:30 one Saturday morning by a friend and the last one a few months later after a 4 day party, all the same bridge

Attachments

• File 00169.jpg
    File 00169.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 114
  • File 00188.jpg
    File 00188.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 87
  • File 00186.jpg
    File 00186.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 71
  • File 00189.jpg
    File 00189.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 66
  • File 00109.jpg
    File 00109.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
When my wife and I we went out for a drive in the ealy hours of morning, it was the middle of summer so it was full daylight already. We ended up a hill that overlooks the city, but there were too many people in the car park for our comfort so we drove further down the hill and got out the car. I sat her on the bonnet with me between her legs kissing her. She only had on a shirt and skirt and heels. I unbuttoned her shirt and spread it open while we were busy kissing and stroking each other. I pushed her back so she was laying legs akimbo bare tits on display then lifted her skirt exposing her perfect wet pussy before sliding my cock deep in her and pounding her til we both orgasmed. My jizz dripping out of her on to the bonnet and bumper, we both got back in the car and it was only as we were pulling away I realised we were at the end of someone's driveway.