The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

We actually have two areas of Beach when is the Gulf of Mexico the other one Choctawhatchee Bay and at that bay area there's a lot of vegetation and semi privacy along the shoreline which we call the beach. She's not the only one that gets naked there either

Went to the movie Basic Instinct with my wife. She wore a summer dress with panties and no bra. As the sexy movie got hotter and hotter, I had my hand up her dress inside her panties fingering her, she un-zipped my fly and had my stiff cock out playing with it. It was dark inside the theater, but I had her dress bunched up to her waist, and panties pulled down to her thighs, clearly showing her bare legs and pussy. I watched two guys sitting two seats over staring while I played with her clit. My wife had closed her eyes, but I whispered to her to take a look to your left. When the guys saw her look at them they at first looked away, but when she didn’t resist, they looked back. My horny wife turned herself toward them to give them a better view, then I spread her pussy lips open. They both puled their cocks out and masturbated, while I pulled her top down exposing her breasts and hard nipples.

Went to the movie Basic Instinct with my wife. She wore a summer dress with panties and no bra. As the sexy movie got hotter and hotter, I had my hand up her dress inside her panties fingering her, she un-zipped my fly and had my stiff cock out playing with it. It was dark inside the theater, but I had her dress bunched up to her waist, and panties pulled down to her thighs, clearly showing her bare legs and pussy. I watched two guys sitting two seats over staring while I played with her clit. My wife had closed her eyes, but I whispered to her to take a look to your left. When the guys saw her look at them they at first looked away, but when she didn’t resist, they looked back. My horny wife turned herself toward them to give them a better view, then I spread her pussy lips open. They both puled their cocks out and masturbated, while I pulled her top down exposing her breasts and hard nipples.
Sounds like she's a good little slut!!!!

Reactions: KATS and Jaypea
Sounds like a hot time at the show
Does she take a lot of cock on the beach???
Not so much anymore and again there are secluded areas at the beach we go to.

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
We actually have two areas of Beach when is the Gulf of Mexico the other one Choctawhatchee Bay and at that bay area there's a lot of vegetation and semi privacy along the shoreline which we call the beach. She's not the only one that gets naked there either
There are still some places in Florida where the beaches are not busy or populated. They are becoming rarer and rarer and harder to find, but we can still find a few off-the-beaten-path locations where we can be nude and free.