The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

We actually have two areas of Beach when is the Gulf of Mexico the other one Choctawhatchee Bay and at that bay area there's a lot of vegetation and semi privacy along the shoreline which we call the beach. She's not the only one that gets naked there either
There are still some places in Florida where the beaches are not busy or populated. They are becoming rarer and rarer and harder to find, but we can still find a few off-the-beaten-path locations where we can be nude and free.

I would love finding your hotwife there for some good fucking!!!!

We visit nude beaches on the east coast most of the time we head to the beach, although we live on the Gulf coast. Any time we are on the beach, my wife is always looking for fun if she spots a guy who she thinks is hot or cute. But, playing on the beach outside of some touching and kissing is not worth the risk, so it is usually go back to the hotel for any real serious playtime.

We visit nude beaches on the east coast most of the time we head to the beach, although we live on the Gulf coast. Any time we are on the beach, my wife is always looking for fun if she spots a guy who she thinks is hot or cute. But, playing on the beach outside of some touching and kissing is not worth the risk, so it is usually go back to the hotel for any real serious playtime.
Don't blame you, more free to fuck the hell out of her and make her scream!!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Hubby was a groomsman in a wedding, after a few drinks we found an empty room where I blew him in front of some other guys as they cheered and some jerked off. Really wanted them to cum on my face but we had to get back! First time we really thought to each other this could be fun with others.
Fantastic I love. Hat u guys

Hubby was a groomsman in a wedding, after a few drinks we found an empty room where I blew him in front of some other guys as they cheered and some jerked off. Really wanted them to cum on my face but we had to get back! First time we really thought to each other this could be fun with others.
You are such a good fucking slut wanting a bunch of facials from strange men in public!!!!

Hi u wont chat

These are things she made me watch or taunted me with later.

I missed it but my lady took out a young assistant at her company for a drink at a bar. She ended up blowing him under a table in the back. He came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Another time we met a possible bull at a bar. She wore a top that allowed to reach in her and feel her tits while he made out with her. He also slid his hands below her short skirt and played with her pussy. They didn't care who saw.

She fucked another friend on a rooftop. Anyone could have walked up and seen them. The people across the street did!
Damn she seem like fun

These are things she made me watch or taunted me with later.

I missed it but my lady took out a young assistant at her company for a drink at a bar. She ended up blowing him under a table in the back. He came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Another time we met a possible bull at a bar. She wore a top that allowed to reach in her and feel her tits while he made out with her. He also slid his hands below her short skirt and played with her pussy. They didn't care who saw.

She fucked another friend on a rooftop. Anyone could have walked up and seen them. The people across the street did!
I love her being such a slut. When she blew her co-worker how old were both of them??? Did she give the assistant sex after that or just that one blowjob????

Reactions: LoveSharingHer
Out with a regular BBC bull in a town about 25 miles from where we live, in a crowded bar that had some alcoves with tables at the back of the main bar, i went to fetch drinks and when i came back she was under the table sucking his cock, it was dimmly lit and didnt think anyone could really see, especially as i stood in front of the table, so she carried on for a few minutes before she got from under the table and straddled his lap, pulling her knickers to one side as she guided him into her, i was caught between the extasy of watching my wife enjoy herself so ashamedly in public and the fear of people reacting. It lasted about 2 minutes before a bouncer came across and said someone had complained so we had to leave 🖤 :)

On the bus back to Lisbon this summer May was drunk and horny. We were sitting in the back of the nearly empty bus and she wanted to suck my cock. Who was I to argue?

After a couple of minutes I saw a fat guy get out of his seat a few rows up and walk back toward us. May felt too good with my cock in her mouth to stop and I noticed the guy was grabbing his cock through his pants. He sat on the other side of the back row and watched us, taking his cock out of his pants to play with himself.

He was really jerking off hard and I shot my load into May;s mouth thinking of the guy getting excited by us. When May realized what had happened she surprised me by asking him if he wanted her to suck his cock. He didn't understand English, so she opened her mouth and jerked her hand toward it. He nodded his head yes.

May crawled over to the other side of the back seat, took his short, hard cock into her mouth, and started sucking it. She will take an entire short cock in her mouth and work it with her tongue and suction. Brings men to their knees. He reached under her shirt to play with her tits but he didn't last long and pumped his cum into her mouth, her second load in about 10 minutes. He quickly zipped his pants and went back to his seat.

Last edited:
On the top of the holiday inn 13 stories up on main street. Ex used to come up to our 3rd floor bdrm after showering and finish drying her hair and putting on baby powder. Didn't have curtains. Apparently a young guy across the street had a room on the 3rd floor also. She didn't know. Had a window at the head of our bed so I took it on myself to leave the light on and had her straddle me on my back facing the window and let him watch us on several occasions. One night I decided to lean her onto the window sill with the window open and was fucking her from behind and turned on his light and totally naked stroking his cock standing in the window watching us. She panicked at first but I had her in a pretty firm grip and said I had to finish. She couldn't take her eyes off of his cock. Well she started cumming pretty hard. After that night she came into the bdrm with her towel on and started putting baby powder on in a real seductive way and his light came on and he started stroking and she masterbated for him and we finished up for him with her hanging out the window again and me behind. We performed for each other for a few months in all kinds of positions using a chair etc

On the top of the holiday inn 13 stories up on main street. Ex used to come up to our 3rd floor bdrm after showering and finish drying her hair and putting on baby powder. Didn't have curtains. Apparently a young guy across the street had a room on the 3rd floor also. She didn't know. Had a window at the head of our bed so I took it on myself to leave the light on and had her straddle me on my back facing the window and let him watch us on several occasions. One night I decided to lean her onto the window sill with the window open and was fucking her from behind and turned on his light and totally naked stroking his cock standing in the window watching us. She panicked at first but I had her in a pretty firm grip and said I had to finish. She couldn't take her eyes off of his cock. Well she started cumming pretty hard. After that night she came into the bdrm with her towel on and started putting baby powder on in a real seductive way and his light came on and he started stroking and she masterbated for him and we finished up for him with her hanging out the window again and me behind. We performed for each other for a few months in all kinds of positions using a chair etc
Excellent!!

At schipol Airport, late at night, connecting flight. Wife was very very horny after a drink. She took off her panties first. Then she went around and told me that she wants to seduce a young hot looking guy. She sat in front of him, opened her legs and after a while I saw she was holding his hand and took him to male bathroom. I followed them. There was no one else. I heard he fucked her and she moaned and screamed. I masturbated. Later she told me that she wished, there were other takers. I said me, she said no. But others in lounge saw what happened.