The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

Arranged to meet 4 men at a Drive-In Movie theatre. We had a conversion van.. The men arrived in seperate cars. (They did not know each other)
She fucked and sucked each man individually in our van. As one man left the Van...the next guy got out of his car and entered our van.
All 4 men had to finish in her mouth. (This was a fantasy of hers). Quite a night. It ended with me fucking and cumming in her well used pussy.

We were at Christmas party and decided to share cab to train home. After cab play we continued on hr train ride to her station stop. I did notice others watching. She seemed to be getting off on it

My ex loved public sex.
Licked, sucked and fucked in a clothes changing room in Barcelona. Fucked her in a scenic windmill in Brugge. Fucked her bent over, her pants down in a side street of busy city at night with people walking past 5m away. While screwing her in a laundry room of a youth hostel I pissed her pussy full, she and the floor was a mess. Loads of times in the car at busy places blowing my load all over her dress and then she would go into the shops with it all over her.

My ex loved public sex.
Licked, sucked and fucked in a clothes changing room in Barcelona. Fucked her in a scenic windmill in Brugge. Fucked her bent over, her pants down in a side street of busy city at night with people walking past 5m away. While screwing her in a laundry room of a youth hostel I pissed her pussy full, she and the floor was a mess. Loads of times in the car at busy places blowing my load all over her dress and then she would go into the shops with it all over her.
Sounds great 👌👌

Sounds great 👌👌
Yeah, she was hot as hell. I was pretty innocent at the time and only realised a few years after it ended that she would have left me do almost anything I wanted with her.
My wife is super sexy but not much into public sex. One time we did fuck at the side of a road against a tree on the volcano Etna in Sicily. I tell her it was great to mount her on Mount Etna LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Levante71 and Tof82
Yeah, she was hot as hell. I was pretty innocent at the time and only realised a few years after it ended that she would have left me do almost anything I wanted with her.
My wife is super sexy but not much into public sex. One time we did fuck at the side of a road against a tree on the volcano Etna in Sicily. I tell her it was great to mount her on Mount Etna LOL.
Wow lucky guy. My wife’s sex mad too. I love sharing her. First time I shared her we were at a party after a few drinks her and my mate were flirting . It turned me on so much. Wee invited him back to ours and wee both fuked her silly all night 😉😉

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My ex loved public sex.
Have any photos or video of her?

Driving to Fl with my gf Mary, I had her topless, then got her jeans down to her knees, fingering her wet cunt, my cock hard as a rock, so she said she’ll give me head, just don’t let any truckers see her…so she leans over sucking away and I immediately slowed up to allow a line of truckers to drive by, they all got a good look at her bare ass and cunt, and her head bobbing my knob. At one point the traffic really slowed down, so I pulled next to a big-rig and reached over with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide giving this guy a full view…I could tell he was jerking off, it was fucking great. By the way, Mary knew what I was doing and loved it, she was a good little slut, always ready to suck and fuck, problem was, she’s volatile and argumentative.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
She sucked few guys out in central park,
Get fucked in a night club by 2 black guys while i had to stand up and cover that,
But i think she let 5 totally strangers black guys cumming in her pussy in a parking lot without even asking for their names

She sucked few guys out in central park,
Get fucked in a night club by 2 black guys while i had to stand up and cover that,
But i think she let 5 totally strangers black guys cumming in her pussy in a parking lot without even asking for their names
Did you clean her after?

Last weekend, we were away from home for three nights. Our very good friend dared us to go out with my wife dressed super slutty. He would drive us, and we would tell people he was our Uber driver. He stopped at a college bar, and I went in and found a jock who I knew my wife would enjoy. I showed him naked pictures of her and told him, according to our dare, that I could not get hard anymore and needed somebody to fuck my wife for me. I told the guy at the bar that our Uber was waiting, and the guy said yes. We walked out, and I got in the back driver's side door, and the college guy got in the back passenger door with my wife between us. My wife was all over this guy, and he fucked her deep and hard as our friend drove.