The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

any time my wife and I travel she gives me a blowjob and rides totally or nearly naked often times even turns over on her back and uses a vibrator so any vehicles we pass that are higher up than ours they get a good view

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-092942_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-092942_Gallery.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_20220419-091932_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-091932_Gallery.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Screenshot_20220419-093212_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-093212_Gallery.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 245
Date night with her Bull. I was the limo driver for them. They made out in the back seat on the way to dinner. They sat cross the table from me at dinner, he fingered her pussy to orgasm at Season 52 restaurant here in Sarasota. She had his cock out stroking it under the table.
They got very HOT.
After dinner in the back seat on the way to his place she gave him a BJ and he fingered her to another orgasm.
He kept saying “Man your wife really knows her way with a dick, Your wife gives such good head,” as I slowly drove around the parking lot of University Mall.
At his condo she got out topless and walked up his front stairs to second floor. He pinned her against the wall just inside and fucked her.

A former wife who wasn’t a swinger or hotwife but was a exhibitionist kind of. She LOVED fucking in public. Didn’t do it while she knew people were watching but the thrill of potentially getting seen was hugh turn on for her.
Everytime we stayed at a hotel we had to have a balcony so I could fuck her on it. back seat car sex was routine, hotel swimming pools, friends backyard pools, public restrooms at hotels, restaurants, National Parks, dressing rooms in department clothing stores, we fucked at all these places. She was a freak !
Its all fun and games till you get caught the you might end up on the damn sex offender list for life. Not cool! I prefer swinger clubs and lifestyle resorts where its encouraged not against the law.

I drove my wife around town while she was in the back seat of her car sucking a young mans cock. She then laid down while he was fucking her. Funny part is when we got to a red light, the car was bouncing up and down. I got funny looks from the people in the car next to me. Her rear windows were tinted. I had to roll the windows down to keep my windshield from fogging up. After he was done, he drove while I fucked my wife's dirty cum filled pussy. He drove back to the restaurant and I took over and we went home. After we showered she was still turned on at what we had done and we fucked two more times. We were in our mid 40's. The guy she fucked was 21.

Street-side fucking and sucking in the Bois De Boulogne during a Paris visit is number one on my list. It was one of KK's fantasy realizations.

Number two is also a favorite, sex in public in a storage shed display at Home Depot.
Awesome, my first wife and did that also👍🏽

Reactions: Milkman6969
I drove my wife around town while she was in the back seat of her car sucking a young mans cock. She then laid down while he was fucking her. Funny part is when we got to a red light, the car was bouncing up and down. I got funny looks from the people in the car next to me. Her rear windows were tinted. I had to roll the windows down to keep my windshield from fogging up. After he was done, he drove while I fucked my wife's dirty cum filled pussy. He drove back to the restaurant and I took over and we went home. After we showered she was still turned on at what we had done and we fucked two more times. We were in our mid 40's. The guy she fucked was 21.
That’s hot , my first wife and I did that with her coworker. Good times

With my first wife, it had to be the first time her coworker (Jose) watched us fuck from his car after happy hour. My wife was drunk and horny and no problem sucking me a bit then stepping out of her g string or thong don’t quit remember and ways I was able to drape them over his side mirror.

We finished up and when I picked up the panties they were gooey, it’s normal for Maria to stuff her pussy with them so she doesn’t leak all over the seat. As I’m holding them she turns and grabs them , I let her stuff her pussy with her panties soaked with his cum.

Probably our kinkiest public display was one July 4th holiday out on a lake in a rental pontoon boat. We were told about a sandbar where boaters would beach their boats and party on boat decks and on the sandbar. When we arrived there were probably 35 houseboats and lots of people going from boat to boat.

A few ladies got topless with the drinking but otherwise, it was just a big party. As the day continued my wife got horny and her bathing suit came off. She ended up doing six different men on the deck of the pontoon boat that evening as the other boaters all watched and cheered her on.

A lot of the other women told my wife afterward that they would love to do something like it, but were too afraid to act on their desires or tell their husbands about what they wanted. The people on the sandbar that weekend nicknamed my wife, "Gangbang Sally."

We did the "husband as chauffeur" thing one time as well. The engineer from work who picked me up at the big grand opening party of a project we completed was the guy. I wrote about that guy in one of my LSM stories because he was the first guy I ever called my husband the next day and just blurted out that I had brought a guy home and fucked him the previous night. We got all horned up one night and I called Al and asked him if he would like to join us for awhile. We ended up stopping by and picking him up at his place and we decided to go to a "swing club". We never ended up at the club but Al and I were in the back seat and one thing led to another. My husband drove us around randomly with me riding Al's cock in the back seat. We dropped him off after we were finished.

I don't know what it is about guys and panties, but guys have always wanted me to give them my panties, or fuck me in my "wedding panties" or various similar things. I'll keep this short and explain in a later story. There were a few guys from my husband's work who were visiting for training and they became regular "fuck buddies" whenever they visited his location. I would sneak around and meet them at their rooms at lunch or often I would meet them in the parking lot of my husband's work when I knew he was going to be busy. He worked in a building on the same facility just a couple of minutes down the street. He drove the conversion van we owned to work and I drove my little car. It wasn't uncommon for me to stop by and "borrow" the van at lunch so I could drive when my coworkers and I decided to go for lunch. The van had plenty of room.

There were times when I would take the van, pick up one of the lucky guys and go off the facility to a remote, open lot to fuck them. My husband and I often did this. We would call each other when the mood struck us and ask the other if they wanted a "nooner". So I knew the place and exactly how to do this because my husband took me out to fuck me in the van several times. It was so hot at our location in the summer that we could leave the van running, air conditioner on and do our thing. I let the guys fuck me on the bed in back and then came back to his building and dropped the van back off. Sometimes (like if time was too short and the boys were in the mood or I was on my period) I would meet them at the van and just suck their cocks in the parking lot of my husband's work. They would finish up, I would swallow their cum, they'd zip up and go back inside. It was very kinky fun.

The most obvious "public" part of this was that one of the guys was obsessed with my panties and after he fucked me or I gave him a blow job he wanted me to give him my panties. He told me what he was doing with them and eventually it just turned me on so I would give them to him. H would go in to my husband's very public office (it was busy like a train station because it was the hub of the entire place) and he would leave my panties in my husband's desk drawer first. Then he left a pair in Mr Hw's jacket pocket with a bit of the waist band hanging out and visible. It was sitting on the back of his chair!! Once after he had fucked me in my panties he wanted me to give the panties to him. I was reluctant because they were filled with my wetness and his cum. I gave in though and he told me later that he put that pair of panties in my husband's in box on his desk!! Who knows how many of the guys saw those panties before my husband did or how many of them picked them up and noticed they were all cummy??!!

Mr Hw was very busy and ended up distracted after finding these panties on various occasions but always gave his boss grief, figuring that his boss was the one who was putting panties all around his stuff as some kind of practical joke. He knew they were mine, but he thought it was a joke and his boss and I were both in on it. Boss would deny it but Mr Hw wasn't buying it. He thought it was fun and figured I was in on it, giving Boss my panties at times so he could use them. He mad a big deal with his boss over the panties in the inbox because it was clear they had been cum filled and he was embarrassed. Eventually he laughed it off as a joke and it went away.

Another pair of my "public panties" ended up stapled inside of this "log book" the guys kept on the trip (just like the firefighters did in my Reno story). It was filled with stuff they couldn't tell anybody outside of their immediate circle and one of the guys told me that he had put my panties in the book, with some sort of nickname on them. Several of the guys knew who I was by that time, so I had a reputation. He told me that when they went back home he kept the book in a big, walk-in safe, in the room where his desk was.

There it is, another too long story about kinky panties!

But, you know me! What's a story without some pics to enjoy? Hope this isn't too much, not trying to hijack the thread or anything. 😘

Pics not from that time, but just an illustration of where they came from. Who wants a pair of my cummy panties?? This was one of so many pairs I wore home to my husband just like this after some guy had fucked me. :devilish:

1652801721661.png

I guess they enjoyed reminiscing about where the panties were before they got them.

1652802061971.png

I was always willing to drop my panties for this group of guys. I gave them my pussy, they gave me their cocks, I got to keep their cum, they got to keep my panties. Everybody won!
1652804794333.png

Last edited:
Wife had quite a few too many drinks on a night out with me and had the "look" wherein I knew she was horny and easy.

On the way home from the bar I parked in a dark and quiet area, near a closed construction site, and convinced her for us to fuck in the car, her lying down on the passenger's side with me hot and heavy on top.

I lifted her tube dress, unhooked her bra, and slid off her panties. She was all naked, sweaty from the heat of the moment, wearing only her heels and earrings. I proceeded to slow grind her pussy missionary style for the next 10 minutes, as she gently kissed my neck.

When we suddenly heard a knock on our side of the car window and a sudden flash of light. It was a security guard that was on night shift, guarding the construction site.

It took but a few seconds for him to realize what was happening. My wife was startled, trying to reach for her dress but couldn't, as I had thrown it deep behind the car seats.

I fully lowered the window, wife still naked under me, my cock inside her, and told the guard, "Just watch." My wife quickly whispered to me, "no let's leave", a request I ignored. I slowly continued grinding, whispering in my wife's ear, "the quicker I cum, the sooner we can go."

She was torn between wanting to go and continuing. She was extremely horny, but was also wary and afraid of the guard, one hand pointing his flashlight on her naked body, rosy face, heavy tits and gyrating hips. His eyes were heavily fixated on my wife as if putting her naked image to memory, while he slowly stroked his cock from inside his pants with his other hand. I could tell he had never seen big tits, packed hips and smooth skin of a naked woman live. His eyes were manic.

I pinned my head on one side of her face to make sure her face was directed towards the lowered window at the guard, and kept slow grinding, running my hands all over her body, squeezing her tits, licking her neck and face. This went on for another 20 minutes. I felt her pussy contract and her back arch whenever she came, until I finally came inside her.

She clumsily put her dress back on and as she was about to get her panties I threw it out the window as a souvenir for the guard, which he quickly picked up, smelled and put inside his pocket. The same panties soaked in her pussy sweat from an entire night out of drinking and dancing.

Every now and then, I tease my wife that we'll pass by that site to see if the guard still works there. She always blushes and begs me to swear not to lol

Note: notice in the pic her cheeks are flushed. That's her mood every time she drinks. Easiest smash a guy could have.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is about guys and panties, but guys have always wanted me to give them my panties, or fuck me in my "wedding panties" or various similar things. I'll keep this short and explain in a later story. There were a few guys from my husband's work who were visiting for training and they became regular "fuck buddies" whenever they visited his location. I would sneak around and meet them at their rooms at lunch or often I would meet them in the parking lot of my husband's work when I knew he was going to be busy. He worked in a building on the same facility just a couple of minutes down the street. He drove the conversion van we owned to work and I drove my little car. It wasn't uncommon for me to stop by and "borrow" the van at lunch so I could drive when my coworkers and I decided to go for lunch. The van had plenty of room.

There were times when I would take the van, pick up one of the lucky guys and go off the facility to a remote, open lot to fuck them. My husband and I often did this. We would call each other when the mood struck us and ask the other if they wanted a "nooner". So I knew the place and exactly how to do this because my husband took me out to fuck me in the van several times. It was so hot at our location in the summer that we could leave the van running, air conditioner on and do our thing. I let the guys fuck me on the bed in back and then came back to his building and dropped the van back off. Sometimes (like if time was too short and the boys were in the mood or I was on my period) I would meet them at the van and just suck their cocks in the parking lot of my husband's work. They would finish up, I would swallow their cum, they'd zip up and go back inside. It was very kinky fun.

The most obvious "public" part of this was that one of the guys was obsessed with my panties and after he fucked me or I gave him a blow job he wanted me to give him my panties. He told me what he was doing with them and eventually it just turned me on so I would give them to him. H would go in to my husband's very public office (it was busy like a train station because it was the hub of the entire place) and he would leave my panties in my husband's desk drawer first. Then he left a pair in My Hw's jacket pocket with a bit of the waist band hanging out and visible. It was sitting on the back of his chair!! Once after he had fucked me in my panties he wanted me to give the panties to him. I was reluctant because they were filled with my wetness and his cum. I gave in though and he told me later that he put that pair of panties in my husband's in box on his desk!! Who knows how many of the guys saw those panties before my husband did or how many of them picked them up and noticed they were all cummy??!!

Mr Hw was very busy and ended up distracted after finding these panties on various occasions but always gave his boss grief, figuring that his boss was the one who was putting panties all around his stuff as some kind of practical joke. He knew they were mine, but he thought it was a joke and his boss and I were both in on it. Boss would deny it but Mr Hw wasn't buying it. He thought it was fun and figured I was in on it, giving Boss my panties at times so he could use them. He mad a big deal with his boss over the panties in the inbox because it was clear they had been cum filled and he was embarrassed. Eventually he laughed it off as a joke and it went away.

Another pair of my "public panties" ended up stapled inside of this "log book" the guys kept on the trip (just like the firefighters did in my Reno story). It was filled with stuff they couldn't tell anybody outside of their immediate circle and one of the guys told me that he had put my panties in the book, with some sort of nickname on them. Several of the guys knew who I was by that time, so I had a reputation. He told me that when they went back home he kept the book in a big, walk-in safe, in the room where his desk was.

There it is, another too long story about kinky panties!

But, you know me! What's a story without some pics to enjoy? Hope this isn't too much, not trying to hijack the thread or anything. 😘

Pics not from that time, but just an illustration of where they came from. Who wants a pair of my cummy panties?? This was one of so many pairs I wore home to my husband just like this after some guy had fucked me. :devilish:

View attachment 831346

I guess they enjoyed reminiscing about where the panties were before they got them.

View attachment 831371

I was always willing to drop my panties for this group of guys. I gave them my pussy, they gave me their cocks, I got to keep their cum, they got to keep my panties. Everybody won!
View attachment 831456
This is awesome!! The part about sucking their cocks in the parking lot of your husband‘s work and swallowing their cum!! That is SO HOT!!