Kinkiest, most taboo, dirtiest thing either you or your wife/ gf- insert title have done.

She accepted to perform as dancer in a club for a birthday party, she was bit shy at beginning but manager keep offering drinks to both of us and we both end up being well tipsy. I just realize too late she got taken in privee. When she got back accompained by the staff, she was limping, could barely walk and her face was messy with her make up and from her hair could see she was swetting.

Probably , when I was visiting my girlfriend who lived out of town. And she had to go on a one day business trip. And was alone with her daughter and her friend( who was 17 and her friend who was 18) I had a nightcap before bed and the girls stayed up watching movies. I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom. I heard a familiar moan coming from the living room. So I quietly worked My way towards the noise to find both girls naked and masturbating to a sex video of me and her.mother. I could hear them talking back and forth about how the wished I would do them like I was doing to the mother on screen. My shaft started growing. Then I heard my gfs daughter dare her friend to sneak in my room and suck my cock. When I heard that I sbuck back to the room and pretended to be sleeping. Not knowing if anything would happen. But waited patiently for about 30 40 minutes. Then I heard them quietly coming down the hall gigling and whispering. Me eyes almost all the way shut I see the door slowly open. As her friend snuck in and the daughter stayed by the door. Her friend kneeled by my bedside and slid her hand under the sheet and I was nude already. Her hand found my semi hard cock and she whispered to my gf daughter " I'm touching it" both giggled . I fake stirred and they froze for a second. Looking at each other smiling. Then the daughter came closer and told her friend to pull the sheet away so she could see my cock . Her friend did and by know I was very hard. Her friend started to kiss it and lick it before putting it in her mouth I moaned mmmmmm that feels so good honey. And they were thinking " he's dreaming about fucking mommy" so the friend kept going and the daughter was masturbating. Then her friend said come suck it. Hesitantly she made her way trying not to giggle to loud and put me in her mouth.

Part 2 later
did i miss part 2?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
During our first year in the lifestyle, my wife became completely infatuated with three young guys renting a house two doors down from us. One weekend we decided to invite them all over and to hang out in our backyard so she could flirt and be sexy. At the time, MFM was as far as we had gone, so we did not intend for anything to happen since there were three guys who were our neighbors. My wife loved the attention, and we figured it would lead to hot sex between her and me after they left.

Pat, Jeremy, and Jason came over around 7 and brought a bottle of Jack Daniels and Jose Cuervo. I grilled out and we lit a fire in our fire pit as we sat around talking and they passed the bottles. We were not used to drinking straight from a bottle but as the bottles became drained the flirting became more sexual and all three guys got a feel each time they passed the bottle to my wife. By 10 the button on the waist of her jeans was open and the zipper down. Her bra was unclasped behind her back and her shirt was up over her belly, showing off her new belly button ring.

My wife was feeling no pain and having a great time with all the attention from three hot, younger men. Pat suggested we play cards around the picnic table and he left to get a deck of cards. When he returned the guys suggested we play "strip poker" My wife was completely in for it. Neither of us had ever played poker, so my wife quickly lost every round and willingly without being told, bot up and removed a piece of her clothing. At the time, other than the two men we had hooked up with previously, she had not ever been naked around other people. Once she was naked, she asked if she was out or if she could keep playing. Jeremy told her she could play if she wanted, but would have to forfeit something in lieu of removing something. I don't think we got many hands in before the card game was over and my wife was lying on the picnic table spread out in front of us.

it was cooling off, and the dew was on everything so we decided to all go inside. I lit a fire and got another bottle of liquor out and my wife was sucking guys off with all of us being naked and our clothes strewn around the yard. At some point that night we all managed to go back to our bedroom and took turns fucking my wife in our queen size bed. The back door was left ajar, the lights were all on, and our music was on. Empty liquor and beer cans littered our living room and backyard. My wife's panties and bra were hanging on our picnic table umbrella and her jeans were in the yard, inside out along with her shirt and four pairs of boxers, jeans, and t-shirts.

The next morning, or really early afternoon my Mom stopped at our house, mad because we had not gone to mass where her choir was singing. (We had not planned on going anyway.) She found the door partially open and let herself inside and walked back to the bedroom and blew a gasket. There was my wife still sleeping on her side with Pat beside her and slowly fucking her ass, with me, Jeremy, and Jason all naked and lying on the bed with morning wood from needing to go after all the drinking. Pat just continued as we woke up and I jumped up and tried to make excuses.

My wife has still not ever forgiven my Mom for walking inside that morning.

So this is a true true story about my wife’s adventures before we were married. I was going through one of her old detachable hard drives a few months ago and stumbled upon this pic.

View attachment 877998

When I asked her what this was all about, she told me it was from the time period right before she met me. She told me that she used to play pool with a group of guys. There was 5 or 6 of them in this group, they got together almost every Wednesday night.

Of course all of these guys were trying to fuck her, but she knew it would cause a riff in the group if she just chose one of them, so she came up with an idea. They would play every week in tournament fashion and whoever won, got to come over to her house the following night and fuck her as much as he wanted.

She told me to keep going through the pictures. As I did I found these:

View attachment 878010View attachment 878009View attachment 878011

These are some of the pics that she would send to the group to entice them and encourage them to do better.

She said that I’ve the months she ended up fucking all of them, but her favorite was a guy named Matt. When I asked her why, she said because he was the youngest and he has the biggest cock.

She said she laid a ruler on it once and it was 8.75 inches, he was really skinny, so she could feel every inch of him inside her. She said he also shot great loads.

I asked her what one of these nights was typically like. She said with Matt, they got down to business pretty quick. When she knew he was on the way, she was in nothing but a very revealing top and panties.

As soon as he walked through the door they would start making out in her kitchen. Sometimes they made it upstairs to the bedroom, other times they’d just fuck in the living room or kitchen.

He was obsessed with her tits, so he’d raise her shirt up or pull it down depending on which was easier and start sucking on and massaging them. His Dick was always super hard and ready with her.

Just thinking about him going inside her always made her super wet, so he would lick her pussy just for the taste. She said every single time he put it in her, it took her breath away. One week a month the guys would have to pull out and she always loved when Matt got that week because she loved watching his cum shoot one or two ropes over her head, then her tits, then her stomach. Because of his age Matt fucked her 3 or 4 times a night.

She always dreaded the weeks that Matt won the back door prize. Even though he was pretty easy starting out, once he got into it, he lost control and would start pounding her pretty hard, but she loved it

After telling me this story, my Dick was so hard, I spent the entire night fucking her off and on.
Bet them dudes got pretty damed good at pool, shoot great pool and you get to shoot great loads into this hot lady. LOL

She went to a bull's house for the first time. BBC. She was riding him on the couch in the living room. She heard a noise coming from a backroom and she if anyone else was in the house. He said it was just his son but that he won't come out. He asked my wife if that bothers her and she told him that it didn't bother him at all. The son was still at the age to be living at home.
She kept riding him and they started talking dirty. He was telling her that he was going to let his friends come over and gangbang her which was getting her off. She asked if he was going to let her get gangbanged with his son there. He said he was. She asked if they had ever fucked a girl together before. He said they have fucked the same girl but not together and have fucked in the house while each other were home. They kept talking like that until he came inside her. She started sucking his dick and said she wanted to get fucked again but this time while the son watched. He got up and went and got his son. He told her to suck his son's dick while he stroked himself and got hard again.
It wasn't planned but she had a great time and brought home the proof.
Jennifer gets wet and cums very hard each time she remembers her boyfriend and his dad when she was a teenager.

Like a few others on here, some of the things my wife has done can't be told on here. I've shared her with my brother for many years and over that time he's become very dominant with her. One of his early trials at controlling her was to take her to a dogging site and get her to service anyone that approached her in whatever way they wanted. It's the only time she has done anything with a complete stranger and over the evening she fucked 4 and sucked 2 others.
She likes to say that he made her do it but in reality we all know that if she had refused he would have just brought her home.
Hot ! Horny wife , happy life !

So this is a true true story about my wife’s adventures before we were married. I was going through one of her old detachable hard drives a few months ago and stumbled upon this pic.

View attachment 877998

When I asked her what this was all about, she told me it was from the time period right before she met me. She told me that she used to play pool with a group of guys. There was 5 or 6 of them in this group, they got together almost every Wednesday night.

Of course all of these guys were trying to fuck her, but she knew it would cause a riff in the group if she just chose one of them, so she came up with an idea. They would play every week in tournament fashion and whoever won, got to come over to her house the following night and fuck her as much as he wanted.

She told me to keep going through the pictures. As I did I found these:

View attachment 878010View attachment 878009View attachment 878011

These are some of the pics that she would send to the group to entice them and encourage them to do better.

She said that I’ve the months she ended up fucking all of them, but her favorite was a guy named Matt. When I asked her why, she said because he was the youngest and he has the biggest cock.

She said she laid a ruler on it once and it was 8.75 inches, he was really skinny, so she could feel every inch of him inside her. She said he also shot great loads.

I asked her what one of these nights was typically like. She said with Matt, they got down to business pretty quick. When she knew he was on the way, she was in nothing but a very revealing top and panties.

As soon as he walked through the door they would start making out in her kitchen. Sometimes they made it upstairs to the bedroom, other times they’d just fuck in the living room or kitchen.

He was obsessed with her tits, so he’d raise her shirt up or pull it down depending on which was easier and start sucking on and massaging them. His Dick was always super hard and ready with her.

Just thinking about him going inside her always made her super wet, so he would lick her pussy just for the taste. She said every single time he put it in her, it took her breath away. One week a month the guys would have to pull out and she always loved when Matt got that week because she loved watching his cum shoot one or two ropes over her head, then her tits, then her stomach. Because of his age Matt fucked her 3 or 4 times a night.

She always dreaded the weeks that Matt won the back door prize. Even though he was pretty easy starting out, once he got into it, he lost control and would start pounding her pretty hard, but she loved it

After telling me this story, my Dick was so hard, I spent the entire night fucking her off and on.
Sounds great zplayimg pool.and getting to sink.the shot in the right.pocket