Kinkiest, most taboo, dirtiest thing either you or your wife/ gf- insert title have done.

Mine was on a company party and she got a little drunk. When she woke up around two o’clock in the morning, she was nude in a hotel bed and with her were two colleagues, nude as well.
She could clearly feel, that she had oral, vaginal and anal sex - surely with them, and absolutely unprotected. Both must have cum in her.

My wife’s kinkiest outing was a MMFM with me and two other guys. The three of us fucked her for over two hours straight. She was exhausted by the end. One guy was a regular friend of my wife’s and the other was a mid 20s young man with incredible stamina and a thick 8” cock. He was relentless in pounding my wife’s mouth and pussy The other guy and I were barely able to keep up with him

Happened before we ever knew each other but told me about was back when she was 18 and in school. Stayed over at her friends house, got drunk with her friend and her friends younger brother and his friend. Pretended to be waisted and passed out on the couch, letting her skirt hike up to her waist and no panties on. The young 2 young guys took advantage of the situation and brother of her friend fucked her and left a load in her
More details please.

Reactions: Bbbks839