The kinkiest thing your wife did

What’s the kinkiest thing your wife did ?
This was before we were married and in the military. One thing they would do was to walk into a dark room and get fucked by anyone who was in there waiting for the woman. At no time could they see who was fucking them, Sometimes there were quite a few guys in there. The ratio of male to female was huge and the women would fuck a wide variety of guys. This probably did a lot to relieve tension so it was kind of a public service.

This was before we were married and in the military. One thing they would do was to walk into a dark room and get fucked by anyone who was in there waiting for the woman. At no time could they see who was fucking them, Sometimes there were quite a few guys in there. The ratio of male to female was huge and the women would fuck a wide variety of guys. This probably did a lot to relieve tension so it was kind of a public service.
This is hot.

this is really hot 👌

Tried to post these using my tablet but it was no go. Probably accounts for the repeat posts. Enjoy (in any way you want:))

Attachments

• EB4A3589-35DC-48FC-8090-AFE35FB07242.jpeg
    EB4A3589-35DC-48FC-8090-AFE35FB07242.jpeg
    603.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 25123674-5D37-49BE-B91F-9A3E6354A93D.jpeg
    25123674-5D37-49BE-B91F-9A3E6354A93D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
What’s the kinkiest thing your wife did ?

my wife for years would spend a weekend with a stud Doing live shows for a group of voyeurs / cuckolds.
the guy was married however his wife was not into the life style.
she would come home Sunday night and tell me about how one of the voyeurs or another had eaten her out after the stud had cum in her.

Last edited:
She granted me an unconditional wish on my birthday. I asked her to seduce and fuck a particular friend of mine.

The kinky part is that she didn't really like that friend nor did my friend know I was in on anything. He til this day still thinks she cheated on me.
did she enjoy it & was it a one & done? does he know you are aware?

• Love
Reactions: shymalea and Slakka
my wife for years would spend a weekend with a stud Doing live shows for a group of voyeurs / cuckolds.
the guy was married however his wife was into the life style.
she would come home Sunday night and tell me about how one of the voyeurs or another had eaten her out after the stud had cum in her.
WOW that’s wild 👌🔥

Reactions: pulporubio
I guess besides wife sharing, I think the kinkiest thing my wife has done was with me. Bent over the picnic table at a rest stop in full view of the parking lot, under a light. It was night but I know that more than a few truckers saw. It was hot!