The lifestyle limits...?

KK decides what her limits are. Hard limits are anything that draws blood or creates injury. She's not into rimming (being the giver) or scat play. She enjoys water-sports, giving but not receiving.

Long ago, we used to have more limits/rules, some of them a result of my discomfort, like kissing. All that went by the wayside.

Reactions: Romey and Hottycpl
Our limit is whatever my wife allows. She’s not into disrespectful talk and water sports. But she wasn’t into anal but got into it with her bulls.

Reactions: Hottycpl
My wife sets her own limits. When we first started, it was pretty much just sex, oral and hard fucking, but over time, as she has met different guys she has been pushed further and loves it

I had all the limits there are before we embarked on the lifestyle. It all changed the night we were engaged in mutual oral I sat back for a second as I sat up his nose pushed against my tight anus his tong in my pussy I had to break wind his nose sunk deeper in my ass. To my surprise looking down at his pulsing cock and twitching thighs his cum showered me reaching up as for as my chin then told him to clean me up he came so many times I decided to have no limits so my change of lifestyle began. Still farting and rimming
View media item 156171
View media item 156178
View media item 156168
View media item 156179

I told me wife she always had to right to say no to any man she felt uncomfortable with and could say no to any sex act she did not want to perform. In the beginning I picked out possible men to join us. We would set up some kind of a meeting so Elaine could see if she liked him or did not. After several years and with my encouragement she started finding men. You just have to set limits you are both comfortable with