The making of Mrs Ward

@Hwcouple702
I stopped pushing it months ago. I never actually pushed it that hard back then. Just hinted and alluded really.

All the 'serious relationship problems' stopped that very night when I told her I'd felt like I was losing her. She made love with me passionately and everything was fixed.

Last edited:
@snow4680

These last few weeks everything has been martial family paradise. We are locked down now, so that limits activity. Sarah as been out a fair bit. Each time she goes anywhere she seems to make a point of taking at least one of the kids with her. This morning she kissed me awake saying 'I love you so much!' I felt flushed with warmth, love, and happiness. We held each other in blissful entwined embrace until the alarm clock rudely awakened us from half sleep. Closely followed by our daughter tottering in and excitedly presenting me with a drawing of 'The bestest Daddy in the world' scrawled, in various colours of felt pen, on a sheet of A3 art paper.

I've honestly got to thinking that Ive been a bit silly. That I've deluded myself. I've (as Sarah put it) 'Dreamed up an affair.' I accepted months ago that she doesn't like it when I explicitly refer to her with other people and I stopped hinting.

In September I took an opportunity presented by adultery in a TV show to tell her that I wouldn't mind if she had an affair. She didn't believe me. She called me 'fake'. The last thing she said before she fell asleep that night, as she laid in my arms, was 'Fake'. The first thing she said when she woke in my arms the next morning was 'Fake'. I told her I'm for real. That banter went on for days.

'Fake'
'For real'

'Fake'
'For real'

Up to the day she went for that walk in the storm. Then it stopped. There's s been nothing since. I've dropped no hints. Made no allusions.

Last edited:
With the way things have been, these last few weeks, I've been figuring that this whole 'making her a hotwife' thing is basically a massive waste of time. It'll never happen. She's not been taking 'small steps'. There is no 'progress'. Nothing was happening. I'm the best Dad in the world with a wife who loves me with all her heart. And that's that.

I still wonder about things:
  • We haven't had sex for two weeks. Wrong time of the month she says. Two weeks seems quite long for that. It doesn't matter.
  • She's taken to running early on Sunday mornings. She's up at 6am and out before sunrise. She doesn't road run. There no street lights. The paths are uneven and muddy. She doesn't get back until around 9am. I don't know exactly what time she leaves. I fall back to sleep. It doesn't matter.
  • She went to give blood one evening. She said she had to go to another town because of the pandemic. So she was gone all evening. I rang her. Her phone was switched off. When she came home she wasn't fatigued or weak like she normally is after giving blood. There was no sign of a needle. (She's usually bruised by it.) It doesn't matter.
I could fuel my delusion with all of those things and I do. But I have come to view it as my delusion. There's the real world and there is my pretend world. And generally day to day I'm now living only in the real one.

So let's go with these as Facts:
  • In the real world nothing has been happening.
  • She isn't interested in anyone or anything but me.
  • I (as she put it) 'dreamed up an affair'.

In the real world:

On Sunday
as we switched off the TV, and I got up to go to bed, she laid back sprawled alluringly across the sofa, and closed our light hearted conversation saying playfully 'I can do whatever I want... According to you.'
I just smiled bent down and kissed her. In bed as I took her into my arms, as she fell asleep, I said 'Come here DowhatIwant.' In the night she ended up holding me. She took hold of my balls and held them all night long.

On Monday, when she woke, she said that she'd had a nightmare. I asked her about it. She said she was at the cinema with our child. But it was lads cinema night and I was there with the guys. Although she didn't know where in the cinema I was. She said that she was sat with Ben. (He's a friend of a friend who makes her laugh so hard that she says he ought to be a stand up comedian. He's a bit of player. Great dancer. I think he's a dick.) She said ‘then it panned to our bedroom’. Then after that she was with me, trying to get to Jackson, Mississippi, 'before the floods came'.

She wouldn’t expand on any of it. I didn’t dig. I was afraid of irritating her. I did say that 'it doesn’t sound like a nightmare to me'.
She said it’s not for me to judge what constitutes a nightmare to her. She showered and then came and jumped on me naked. She was really happy and in a playful mood. She grabbed my cock saying 'Where's that beta cock?'
I said, 'What the fuck! I'm an alpha male.'
She literally cried laughing.
I said, 'Seriously. I'm strong. I'm fully Alpha.'
'Being Alpha is a behavioral thing honey. It doesn't matter how strong you are. It's not you. You are like a woman. A woman in a man's body. You cry watching kids movies for fucks sake.'
'Get lost.'
'You're Beta and I love you. Be happy.'
She smiled and kissed me. Before jumping up, putting on a skimpy Brazilian thong that I bought her and gyrating in front of me as she got dressed.

Home from work she insisted that I clean surfaces with a hot cloth. I said ‘do what a hot cock?’
She joked with me about 'hot cock' as I set about my cleaning. She said I bet you'd like a hot cock wouldn't you?'
'Er no...'
'I bet you would.'
'Well no. Because I'm not gay.''
'You so are gay.'
'I am not!'
'Oooh defensive!' She laughed and skipped off

After I put the kids to bed, she sat watching tv with me, legs akimbo. I love how she sits like that. The show was really boring but I put up with it to keep her happy. When it finished she lent over as if to kiss me. But instead she spat cold tea into my mouth. It was unpleasant but somehow I loved that she did it.

She’d showered after work. I asked if she'd like me to lick her pussy. She said it's the wrong time of the month. She's been saying that for a fortnight. In bed she just wanted to be held all night so that's what I did.

On Tuesday she came home from work to find that I'd accidentally opened a parcel addressed to her. She flipped out at me.
I said 'It was an accident. As soon as I realized I shut it up again.'
'Well you should be more careful. You'll have to not open any mail until I come home. Or let the kids sort it and give you yours. They'll get it right.'
'Er... you've opened things addressed to me before.'
'That's different. You don't mind.'
'Hey?'
'It's ok to do something if the other person doesn't mind.'
'But you do mind... so I must never accidentally open your mail?'
'Yes. You're getting it.'
'But you can open mine?'
'Yes! because you don't mind.'

There were two further conversations during the evening where she pondered that 'It's ok to do something if the other person doesn't mind.'

In bed she laid next to me and I wondered if we might get it on. I stroked her thigh. She pushed my hand away. She said 'I don't like you touching me like that.'
'Women like to be touched.' I replied.
'Do you like it?' She started stroking my chest and quickly moved her hands down to my thighs.
'Yes I like that.'
She tweaks my nipple and scratches down across my stomach.
I say 'I love that.'
'God you are just like a woman!'
'Well you're like a man so that works doesn't it.'
'What sort of transgender is that then?' She jokes.
'Fuck knows. Who cares?'

She flips over to face away from me. 'Aww..' I moan. 'I thought you might want to make love with me.'
'It's not a good time.'
I take her into my arms and snuggle in close. I whisper that I love her and we fall asleep.

On Wednesday she's home from work early. She gets changed before going off to give blood. In another town. As she's getting changed I go to kiss her .She pushes me away. 'Get away from me with your sucked cock breath!'
'What?! My breath does not smell like cock.'
'It smells like you've been sucking cock all afternoon.' She jokes.
I go to the bathroom to clean my teeth. I can hear her in the bedroom laughing. 'Sucked cock breath..' she says. 'I like that. I'm going to remember that. Your sucked cock breath.'

After she's left the house I have a problem with the kids. She'll be driving. She has hands free. I ring her. The phone is switched off. When she gets home late in the evening I'm in trouble. I've made the wrong decision regarding the kids. She rages and rants at me. The kids think it's their fault. They ought to be asleep but they've been woken by the shouting. I have to comfort them. I assure them that mum is angry with me. Not them. She's simmered down but she's still ranting. She simmers down fully after I make her a cup of tea and give her chocolates. She knows I made the decision for the right reasons. She's affectionate and she jokes that she's going to have to lock me in and take the key with her when she leaves the house.

I figure there's no chance of sex. In bed we just hold each other. She holds me for most of the night.

This morning
she kisses me awake saying 'I love you so much!'

Simon these updates are unbelievably hot and fraught with tension! I think you and us are getting the wild ride you dreamed of, just without any cold, sexy, naked evidence. But that in itself makes it even wilder. 😍

Mrs Ward didn’t lose her virginity until 18. She was relatively promiscuous at college. Says she had 21 partners in those 3 years. Since then, she has been with me, she is now a respectable mother, and she has (she says) been monogamous. I’ve no reason to doubt that nor evidence to the contrary.

I would desperately love her to be a hotwife. I have been working on this for a year. Before I started she had already had her breasts uplifted and was fully waxed. We were having sex about 4 times a month. Over the last year I have worked on building intimacy with much success. I have bought her sexy underwear and revealing clothes which she is happy wearing. My favorite is when she wears a red thong with a pair of linen trousers that you can see her ass right through.

Slowly, step by step, I have been making efforts to build her confidence. Encouraging her to flirt and enjoy herself. Over the year regularity of sex has increased from 4 to 8 times a month. She knows that I worship her and I go down on her on demand. I have dropped plenty of clues that she is free to do as she pleases and I am sure that she regularly fantasizes about other men when we make love. I try to subtly play into this part. She always cums her hardest at these times.

Whilst I’ve not told her of my desires, we have discussed swinging, because at one point she thought that was what I was after. She was very very much opposed to swinging. I assured her that I am 100% committed to her with no desire for anyone else. At some point during the discussion she said something like “you had better be ready… if we are going down this road”. But since she was upset by the thought of swining I felt I had pushed things forward too fast. Then it all went flat for a while and felt like I was making little progress.

Out of the blue in late June she asked for an ankle bracelet. She suggested it whilst at a boutique. I couldn’t believe it. I’d wanted to buy her one for ages but I hadn’t the courage. She picked out a sexy one. I practically had a boner taking it to the till to pay. She said “I love ankle bracelets”. She’s worn it every day since. It seems to turn her on. We had sex 14 times in July. 6 times already this month. She has stated talking dirty to turn me on. She has also been experimenting with positions that we have never used before. A few weeks ago she bought her self some black leather sandals with and ankle strap. I’m trying not to read too much into that.

Suddenly I feel that maybe this is achievable again. I think I’m working with the right material. I think I’m getting there. Slowly. But a couple of days ago whilst we were getting it on I suggested that (to turn her on) she should “Imagine that we’ve only just met”. She said “what will that do?”. So now I’m worried that I’ve been imagining things a bit. I would love to know what others think and would welcome advice on how to gently move forward from here. Happy to keep this thread updated with progress if people are interested.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
She has a lovely body

Mrs Ward didn’t lose her virginity until 18. She was relatively promiscuous at college. Says she had 21 partners in those 3 years. Since then, she has been with me, she is now a respectable mother, and she has (she says) been monogamous. I’ve no reason to doubt that nor evidence to the contrary.

I would desperately love her to be a hotwife. I have been working on this for a year. Before I started she had already had her breasts uplifted and was fully waxed. We were having sex about 4 times a month. Over the last year I have worked on building intimacy with much success. I have bought her sexy underwear and revealing clothes which she is happy wearing. My favorite is when she wears a red thong with a pair of linen trousers that you can see her ass right through.

Slowly, step by step, I have been making efforts to build her confidence. Encouraging her to flirt and enjoy herself. Over the year regularity of sex has increased from 4 to 8 times a month. She knows that I worship her and I go down on her on demand. I have dropped plenty of clues that she is free to do as she pleases and I am sure that she regularly fantasizes about other men when we make love. I try to subtly play into this part. She always cums her hardest at these times.

Whilst I’ve not told her of my desires, we have discussed swinging, because at one point she thought that was what I was after. She was very very much opposed to swinging. I assured her that I am 100% committed to her with no desire for anyone else. At some point during the discussion she said something like “you had better be ready… if we are going down this road”. But since she was upset by the thought of swining I felt I had pushed things forward too fast. Then it all went flat for a while and felt like I was making little progress.

Out of the blue in late June she asked for an ankle bracelet. She suggested it whilst at a boutique. I couldn’t believe it. I’d wanted to buy her one for ages but I hadn’t the courage. She picked out a sexy one. I practically had a boner taking it to the till to pay. She said “I love ankle bracelets”. She’s worn it every day since. It seems to turn her on. We had sex 14 times in July. 6 times already this month. She has stated talking dirty to turn me on. She has also been experimenting with positions that we have never used before. A few weeks ago she bought her self some black leather sandals with and ankle strap. I’m trying not to read too much into that.

Suddenly I feel that maybe this is achievable again. I think I’m working with the right material. I think I’m getting there. Slowly. But a couple of days ago whilst we were getting it on I suggested that (to turn her on) she should “Imagine that we’ve only just met”. She said “what will that do?”. So now I’m worried that I’ve been imagining things a bit. I would love to know what others think and would welcome advice on how to gently move forward from here. Happy to keep this thread updated with progress if people are interested.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
Mrs. Ward is a prime piece!

Reactions: Jon Day

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
What an ass ❤️❤️. The story has been so enjoyable. The only bad thing is we're also witnessing the slow disintegration of your relationship.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
Wow hot and sexy

....Friday night she came to bed in sexy lingerie and we had the most amazing sex. Which included lots of making out to start with which is unusual for her. And later her sucking me off for ages. I can't even remember the last time that she did that.

Then Saturday night she seemed distant and she was on her phone messages a lot. One time I happened to come up behind her and she quickly closed down whatever was on there. Then later in the evening she was on it every time I left the room. At bedtime I went up first but I stuck my head back round the living room door just before going up the stairs and sure enough there she was with her phone.

Sunday she went running. The planned time of the run had changed three times between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
I think you’re close to it , just keep on making her feel at ease and comfortable if she would like to fuck someone else. It’s very delicate.

Reactions: simonward
She isn't going to go for topless, or naked resorts, or anywhere that is anything to do with swinging. I think the idea of swinging scares her. She doesn't want to share me.

This month sex has gone all vanilla and average now. The only chink of light was that she said, (after watching a TV show,) "If I fucked a guy at a party, and left my knickers behind, you would probably just laugh." This at least shows that she is starting to trust that she can do what she wants without fear of upsetting me.

Maybe i need to stop pleasuring her? So that she has to find it somewhere else.

She deserves to be promiscuous. I feel sick. It's such a waste.

View attachment 305875
She isn't going to go for topless, or naked resorts, or anywhere that is anything to do with swinging. I think the idea of swinging scares her. She doesn't want to share me.

This month sex has gone all vanilla and average now. The only chink of light was that she said, (after watching a TV show,) "If I fucked a guy at a party, and left my knickers behind, you would probably just laugh." This at least shows that she is starting to trust that she can do what she wants without fear of upsetting me.

View attachment 305875
Outstanding!

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
A more productive tack is often to work with her fantasies rather than focusing on yours. Make it clear that you want to bring her fantasies to life and to maximise her pleasure. If you do that well enough she will eventually find that she has a psychological need to reciprocate. Play the long game, be very patient, make sure it is always all about her and her pleasure. The most important part is to get a really good open dialogue going.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
Wya

Reactions: Dick-Jamma

View attachment 305875
Wya

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
Gorgeous bubble ass that inspires all kinds of perverted thoughts on what to do to it