The making of Mrs Ward

My confession:

I knew my wife was a slut when I met her. She was renowned for it. Over the years I suspected her of cheating. I expected it. I searched for clear evidence but never found any. Anything that hinted at it drove me mad:
  • The time I told a guy "She's at home studying" and he said "Oh yeah... Is that what she calls it?"
  • Guys looking over at me in the bar and one whispers something to the other and his jaw hits the floor and they fall about laughing.
  • When our first child was born and I overheard someone whisper "She'll be hoping it's not black."
  • When that guy groped her arse at a wedding and she gave him that look.
  • When I would come back from the Tennis club at 8PM and find her in bed because she "was bored".
Occasionally I confronted her. She always denied things. I was always left apologizing. I didn't acknowledge my feelings back then. I fought them. I ignored all those hints. They ate away at me but deep down I wanted those things to be true. I really really wanted them to be true. I know that now.

She's now grown up. Become a respectable wife and mother. A career professional. She lost that reputation somewhere over the years. I'm not trying to make a prudish woman into a Hotwife. This is resuscitation.

I killed the slut in her. I hang my head in shame. I was a fool.
Our stories are so similar. I always tried to check to see if she was cheating and now I want her to desperately.

Mrs Ward didn’t lose her virginity until 18. She was relatively promiscuous at college. Says she had 21 partners in those 3 years. Since then, she has been with me, she is now a respectable mother, and she has (she says) been monogamous. I’ve no reason to doubt that nor evidence to the contrary.

I would desperately love her to be a hotwife. I have been working on this for a year. Before I started she had already had her breasts uplifted and was fully waxed. We were having sex about 4 times a month. Over the last year I have worked on building intimacy with much success. I have bought her sexy underwear and revealing clothes which she is happy wearing. My favorite is when she wears a red thong with a pair of linen trousers that you can see her ass right through.

Slowly, step by step, I have been making efforts to build her confidence. Encouraging her to flirt and enjoy herself. Over the year regularity of sex has increased from 4 to 8 times a month. She knows that I worship her and I go down on her on demand. I have dropped plenty of clues that she is free to do as she pleases and I am sure that she regularly fantasizes about other men when we make love. I try to subtly play into this part. She always cums her hardest at these times.

Whilst I’ve not told her of my desires, we have discussed swinging, because at one point she thought that was what I was after. She was very very much opposed to swinging. I assured her that I am 100% committed to her with no desire for anyone else. At some point during the discussion she said something like “you had better be ready… if we are going down this road”. But since she was upset by the thought of swining I felt I had pushed things forward too fast. Then it all went flat for a while and felt like I was making little progress.

Out of the blue in late June she asked for an ankle bracelet. She suggested it whilst at a boutique. I couldn’t believe it. I’d wanted to buy her one for ages but I hadn’t the courage. She picked out a sexy one. I practically had a boner taking it to the till to pay. She said “I love ankle bracelets”. She’s worn it every day since. It seems to turn her on. We had sex 14 times in July. 6 times already this month. She has stated talking dirty to turn me on. She has also been experimenting with positions that we have never used before. A few weeks ago she bought her self some black leather sandals with and ankle strap. I’m trying not to read too much into that.

Suddenly I feel that maybe this is achievable again. I think I’m working with the right material. I think I’m getting there. Slowly. But a couple of days ago whilst we were getting it on I suggested that (to turn her on) she should “Imagine that we’ve only just met”. She said “what will that do?”. So now I’m worried that I’ve been imagining things a bit. I would love to know what others think and would welcome advice on how to gently move forward from here. Happy to keep this thread updated with progress if people are interested.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
OMG what an ass!!!! Well done!! I hope you achieve your goal and let us all have some pictures of your actions❤️❤️

• Haha
Reactions: Coloniallad
@mr_rouge Ok here's an update.

Back in the summer I was suspicious that Sarah was maybe having an affair with a friend. (I call him Steve. Not his real name.) There were a lot of red flags but no solid evidence. She was going out running a lot. She would schedule a time for a run and then change it, and change it again, or even cancel it. Some days she got kitted up in running gear, first thing in the morning, and wore it all day like she was waiting to find out the time of her run. Once or twice she wore it all day and then never went. She was constantly messaging on her phone.

Towards the end of July her father fell ill and she had to spend a week away caring for him. When she returned things seemed to have changed. All of the red flags disappeared. She didn’t go running at all through August. Instead of gushing on about how my friend is ‘hilarious, chilled out, cool, super fit, etc’ (as she previously had) the only times that she mentioned him were to point out that he’s ‘unreliable’ or ‘doesn’t even know what day it is.’

I figured that maybe something had happened between them but, if it did, now it is over. Our sex life, which had gone so cold that I wondered why she even bothered, ramped up again. Everything was great. We were as emotionally close and affectionate as we have ever been. Lots of hugging and kissing and laughing in the day time. Holding each other all night in bed. Hence the long wait for an update.

But then, two weeks ago....
Another friend of mine, (who is very paranoid,) got the idea in his head that the girl that he’s been seeing recently might have the hots for Steve. He managed to convince himself that something had happened between them on a Friday night. (This girl actually lodges in Steve’s house since about a month ago.)

So on the Saturday I happened to tell Sarah this, just as a funny story, because the guy is so ridiculously paranoid, and it was all a bit far fetched. He'd put a lot of two and two together and made anything but four out of any of it. Sarah agreed that it was delusional and otherwise shrugged it off.

The next day (Sunday) an odd thing happened. Sarah insisted on going for a walk in the afternoon. She walked off in the direction of Steve’s house. There is nothing suspicious about that you might think. But...

There was a bitterly wild storm raging that day. The wind was howling. The rain was driving. It was thouroghly unpleasant to go out in. She insisted on going alone and got all pissy at me when I suggested that I go with her. Most unusually, in preparing for her walk, she put on make up and changed her glasses for contact lenses. (She only ever usually does that for an evening out.) When she came back she immediately had a shower and she made sure to put her panties straight into the washing machine. But not the other clothes that she was wearing, all of which she put back on, after her shower. That night in bed she wouldn't let me touch her pussy saying 'Things are not good down there' despite being about 8 days post last period.

Obviously there are a lot of twos there which I could make add up to anything but four. And, given my suspicions from earlier in the summer, I was concerned that she had been to visit Steve, but I put it down to paranoia and let it go.

Since then, all of a sudden, our relationship seems to have radically changed. Throughout the next week (week before last) she was cold and she berated me remorselessly about various perceived flaws in my personality or behavior.

She went to great lengths to prepare me for the fact that she was going to have to work at the next weekend, leaving me with the kids, although she couldn’t say when. When the weekend came it transpired (over the course of the weekend with much phone checking) that she apparently didn’t need to go to work and she didn’t go anywhere.

Then over the last week she’s been insufferable. She flies into a rage at the slightest thing. She demands my full attention at all times, To the extent that she’s been angry and jealous if I play a card game with a seven year old. She keeps complaining that I don’t want to spend time with her. That I’m not interested in her. That she doesn’t matter to me. She is last on my list. Etc Etc. Nothing I do changes this. And I don't understand where it is coming from.

Whenever I dedicate time to her she seems to engineer an argument based around the same ‘you don’t want me’ vibe. Then she storms off. We don’t hug or kiss in the day time. She doesn’t want to be held at night. I’ve been racking my brain to try to work out what I’m doing wrong. But thinking back to that walk in the storm, and the subsequent weekend that she spent waiting for a call to work that never came, I’m wondering if maybe it’s not about me at all.

To give an impression of the depths that we are now plumbing:
Last night I put the kids to bed. After I had done that I found her sat on the sofa. She looked at her watch. She said she was timing me. To see how long I took to come straight to her after I put the kids down. She said it was three minutes. I was like… ‘well I put the dishwasher on as I went past the kitchen’.
Then she asked me to make her a cup of tea and did I have any chocolate? So I make her a cup of tea and bring it to her. She complains that I took too long, I go to leave the room. She has a fit at me ‘… Where are you going now?’
I say ‘To get the chocolate that you asked for, it’s upstairs’.
She’s not happy. I come back with the chocolate and she starts fitting at me because the kids went to bed and I’ve, since then, spent no time with her.
I’m like… ‘well I just been making you a cup of tea, that you asked me to make, and then been off upstairs to fetch you this chocolate that you asked for.’
She carries on ranting and I try to defend myself (maybe a mistake). Then she accuses me of ‘always having an excuse’ and storms off to sulk in the bedroom. Leaving me gazing into the fire wondering what the fuck??

I go up twice, to try to talk her down, but it just results in similar arguments that basically consist of her accusing me of not wanting to spend time with her, me contesting that accusation, and her then telling me that she’s ‘over it’ (whatever it is) and that she’s going to ‘do her own thing’ from now on.

I feels like our marriage has started to come apart in the last fortnight.

Well....it's 2020, and everybody has a cell phone. If you both have iPhones, activate the "Find Friend" feature on your phones. You can then see if her location is at ol Stevies house when she goes for a run or a walk. You will have to do it discreetly, and be prepared for what you may learn. The walking on egg shells you've been doing the last little bit is miserable. BTDT....in a former relationship!

@mr_rouge Ok here's an update.

Back in the summer I was suspicious that Sarah was maybe having an affair with a friend. (I call him Steve. Not his real name.) There were a lot of red flags but no solid evidence. She was going out running a lot. She would schedule a time for a run and then change it, and change it again, or even cancel it. Some days she got kitted up in running gear, first thing in the morning, and wore it all day like she was waiting to find out the time of her run. Once or twice she wore it all day and then never went. She was constantly messaging on her phone.

Towards the end of July her father fell ill and she had to spend a week away caring for him. When she returned things seemed to have changed. All of the red flags disappeared. She didn’t go running at all through August. Instead of gushing on about how my friend is ‘hilarious, chilled out, cool, super fit, etc’ (as she previously had) the only times that she mentioned him were to point out that he’s ‘unreliable’ or ‘doesn’t even know what day it is.’

I figured that maybe something had happened between them but, if it did, now it is over. Our sex life, which had gone so cold that I wondered why she even bothered, ramped up again. Everything was great. We were as emotionally close and affectionate as we have ever been. Lots of hugging and kissing and laughing in the day time. Holding each other all night in bed. Hence the long wait for an update.

But then, two weeks ago....
Another friend of mine, (who is very paranoid,) got the idea in his head that the girl that he’s been seeing recently might have the hots for Steve. He managed to convince himself that something had happened between them on a Friday night. (This girl actually lodges in Steve’s house since about a month ago.)

So on the Saturday I happened to tell Sarah this, just as a funny story, because the guy is so ridiculously paranoid, and it was all a bit far fetched. He'd put a lot of two and two together and made anything but four out of any of it. Sarah agreed that it was delusional and otherwise shrugged it off.

The next day (Sunday) an odd thing happened. Sarah insisted on going for a walk in the afternoon. She walked off in the direction of Steve’s house. There is nothing suspicious about that you might think. But...

There was a bitterly wild storm raging that day. The wind was howling. The rain was driving. It was thouroghly unpleasant to go out in. She insisted on going alone and got all pissy at me when I suggested that I go with her. Most unusually, in preparing for her walk, she put on make up and changed her glasses for contact lenses. (She only ever usually does that for an evening out.) When she came back she immediately had a shower and she made sure to put her panties straight into the washing machine. But not the other clothes that she was wearing, all of which she put back on, after her shower. That night in bed she wouldn't let me touch her pussy saying 'Things are not good down there' despite being about 8 days post last period.

Obviously there are a lot of twos there which I could make add up to anything but four. And, given my suspicions from earlier in the summer, I was concerned that she had been to visit Steve, but I put it down to paranoia and let it go.

Since then, all of a sudden, our relationship seems to have radically changed. Throughout the next week (week before last) she was cold and she berated me remorselessly about various perceived flaws in my personality or behavior.

She went to great lengths to prepare me for the fact that she was going to have to work at the next weekend, leaving me with the kids, although she couldn’t say when. When the weekend came it transpired (over the course of the weekend with much phone checking) that she apparently didn’t need to go to work and she didn’t go anywhere.

Then over the last week she’s been insufferable. She flies into a rage at the slightest thing. She demands my full attention at all times, To the extent that she’s been angry and jealous if I play a card game with a seven year old. She keeps complaining that I don’t want to spend time with her. That I’m not interested in her. That she doesn’t matter to me. She is last on my list. Etc Etc. Nothing I do changes this. And I don't understand where it is coming from.

Whenever I dedicate time to her she seems to engineer an argument based around the same ‘you don’t want me’ vibe. Then she storms off. We don’t hug or kiss in the day time. She doesn’t want to be held at night. I’ve been racking my brain to try to work out what I’m doing wrong. But thinking back to that walk in the storm, and the subsequent weekend that she spent waiting for a call to work that never came, I’m wondering if maybe it’s not about me at all.

To give an impression of the depths that we are now plumbing:
Last night I put the kids to bed. After I had done that I found her sat on the sofa. She looked at her watch. She said she was timing me. To see how long I took to come straight to her after I put the kids down. She said it was three minutes. I was like… ‘well I put the dishwasher on as I went past the kitchen’.
Then she asked me to make her a cup of tea and did I have any chocolate? So I make her a cup of tea and bring it to her. She complains that I took too long, I go to leave the room. She has a fit at me ‘… Where are you going now?’
I say ‘To get the chocolate that you asked for, it’s upstairs’.
She’s not happy. I come back with the chocolate and she starts fitting at me because the kids went to bed and I’ve, since then, spent no time with her.
I’m like… ‘well I just been making you a cup of tea, that you asked me to make, and then been off upstairs to fetch you this chocolate that you asked for.’
She carries on ranting and I try to defend myself (maybe a mistake). Then she accuses me of ‘always having an excuse’ and storms off to sulk in the bedroom. Leaving me gazing into the fire wondering what the fuck??

I go up twice, to try to talk her down, but it just results in similar arguments that basically consist of her accusing me of not wanting to spend time with her, me contesting that accusation, and her then telling me that she’s ‘over it’ (whatever it is) and that she’s going to ‘do her own thing’ from now on.

I feels like our marriage has started to come apart in the last fortnight.
Sounds like you really need to give up this pursuit and seek some counseling with your wife. Clearly something is going wrong and you don't want to lose your family because this fantasy is driving a part of your behavior.

I disagree with you all. She’s been fucking Steve for sure. You got in her head. She did it. She loved and hated it and now she feels bad and wants to be punished.

Everything she is doing is to push you and make you flip because emotionally she wants you to punish her. I think you need to dominate her sexually now, take back control. Maybe you should tell her you know she’s been fucking Steve and now you’re going to punsih her for it. And then take your time to slowly use her.

Reactions: IrishBull
I’ve got to say Simon, it’s really hot that her pussy has been used and she’s gotten all flustered over it. You got more than you bargained for.

Further update:

Last week we had a day off with the family. We went out walking. She made a great lunch. We played games with the kids. We went out again in the afternoon. At dinner the kids rated their day 10/10. She wouldn’t even rate it. she just stared into space.

She had got the hump with me literally from the start. I tried so hard to do and say the right things but nothing I did was right. Through the she just got into a state where she couldn’t even look at me never mind speak to me. In the evening she was just sat staring at the fire and looking like she might cry. Nothing I did or said could bring her out of it.

I asked her what it was all about and she said that I’ve changed. I never go anywhere. I pointed out that it’s a global pandemic, and the weather is bad now, and where the hell am I going to go? But there was more stuff… I don’t play the piano the same way any more. (That was the oddest one. apparently I was better at it before. Which is bollocks because I've been practising loads though lock down.) I don’t get out and meet people (Er… Global pandemic?).

Anyway… somehow she then was asking me questions and she was really digging away at me. I ended up telling her that I’d felt like I was losing her back in mid summer. But that I seemed to have won her back. And that everything had seemed great between us until that day that she went for a walk in the storm. And since then it feels like I’ve lost her. Like she wants me to be someone that I can’t be.

She claimed not to even remember the walk in the storm. We went to bed and she took me into her arms and made passionate love with me. Like she hasn’t since before that walk in the storm. There was a new position thrown in as well. The next morning we woke up and it’s like the sun has come out again. Everything is great. She’s happy. All her behavior that had me thinking we were over. It’s all gone.

She said something over breakfast. I don’t remember what. But it was jovial and it involved ribbing me for accusing her of having an affair. (Which I specifically didn’t do.) She says it's nonsense to think that. She's said something similar again since. I reiterated that it was only feeling like i was losing her that troubled me.

Everything has gone back to normal in a puff of smoke.

Further update:

Last week we had a day off with the family. We went out walking. She made a great lunch. We played games with the kids. We went out again in the afternoon. At dinner the kids rated their day 10/10. She wouldn’t even rate it. she just stared into space.

She had got the hump with me literally from the start. I tried so hard to do and say the right things but nothing I did was right. Through the she just got into a state where she couldn’t even look at me never mind speak to me. In the evening she was just sat staring at the fire and looking like she might cry. Nothing I did or said could bring her out of it.

I asked her what it was all about and she said that I’ve changed. I never go anywhere. I pointed out that it’s a global pandemic, and the weather is bad now, and where the hell am I going to go? But there was more stuff… I don’t play the piano the same way any more. (That was the oddest one. apparently I was better at it before. Which is bollocks because I've been practising loads though lock down.) I don’t get out and meet people (Er… Global pandemic?).

Anyway… somehow she then was asking me questions and she was really digging away at me. I ended up telling her that I’d felt like I was losing her back in mid summer. But that I seemed to have won her back. And that everything had seemed great between us until that day that she went for a walk in the storm. And since then it feels like I’ve lost her. Like she wants me to be someone that I can’t be.

She claimed not to even remember the walk in the storm. We went to bed and she took me into her arms and made passionate love with me. Like she hasn’t since before that walk in the storm. There was a new position thrown in as well. The next morning we woke up and it’s like the sun has come out again. Everything is great. She’s happy. All her behavior that had me thinking we were over. It’s all gone.

She said something over breakfast. I don’t remember what. But it was jovial and it involved ribbing me for accusing her of having an affair. (Which I specifically didn’t do.) She says it's nonsense to think that. She's said something similar again since. I reiterated that it was only feeling like i was losing her that troubled me.

And THIS is the exact moment where you NEVER bring up swinging or her having sex with other men again! It's over, enjoy the fantasies and experiences of others on here, fantasize about her, fantasize about the sex she's had with her friend, but never bring this up to her again....unless you want to lose her.

HW

never bring this up to her again....unless you want to lose her.

Why??

I'm already dropping subtle hints that I don't mind if she was up to something. Besides, there is no concrete evidence that she was. And right now we are great. Our sex life is great and she seems really happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
This thread is a wild ride, I love reading all the updates.
For what its worth I think she has been having sex with at least one of the fellas mentioned and she struggles with guilt over it. Maybe she doesn't really believe you are into it, or maybe she doesn't want to be into it but can't help herself.

I know you always told her you don't mind if she plays around, but did you ever explicitly tell her you think it would be hot for her to have sex with someone else? That the idea turns you on or that you might want to see her fuck someone else? Is she aware of cuckolding and your wish to dip into the lifestyle?

I know you always told her you don't mind if she plays around, but did you ever explicitly tell her you think it would be hot for her to have sex with someone else? That the idea turns you on or that you might want to see her fuck someone else? Is she aware of cuckolding and your wish to dip into the lifestyle?
No. I don't think she is aware of the lifestyle. I'd dropped hints that I think it would be hot but she's never reacted well. Like if I tell her that i dreamed that she had sex with someone else she gets pissy and says it's weird.

That said, when we were having sex the night before last she stopped me and said something about I feeling like I was fantasizing. I said 'I am. 'She asked me who I was fantasizing about. I told her 'You'. She was happy with that.

We are now having so much sex that I had to fake orgasm last night.
Is she still dominant when like this?

I wonder if you were to just start referring to her as your hotwife, just slip it in whenever you can. When giving her a kiss during the day, during sex and foreplay, maybe after her workout. Just mentioning it as if its nothing. If she googles it and gives out you can play it that you were just calling her hot and didn't know it meant that, but if she looks it up and likes it....
It would have to be a long game, but that's probably what you need anyway.

Its all we talk about while having sex. Well I say having sex. She uses her dildos and I wank but I suck her tits and take photos then she sucks my tits while I wank. She knows how bi I am and how much I want her to get fucked.

Further update:

god i love this whole story. eager for more!

Reactions: Jon Day
Yeah i’m interested in why you think that too @Hwcouple702. I read the situation as she wants to get caught and punished...in a subconscious bid to open pandoras box.

Intriguing...
"She had got the hump with me literally from the start. I tried so hard to do and say the right things but nothing I did was right. Through the she just got into a state where she couldn’t even look at me never mind speak to me. In the evening she was just sat staring at the fire and looking like she might cry. Nothing I did or said could bring her out of it.

Anyway… somehow she then was asking me questions and she was really digging away at me. I ended up telling her that I’d felt like I was losing her back in mid summer. But that I seemed to have won her back. And that everything had seemed great between us until that day that she went for a walk in the storm. And since then it feels like I’ve lost her. Like she wants me to be someone that I can’t be."

Because this sounds like serious relationship problems and it seems that pushing her to have sex with other guys isn't being helpful....rule number one....ALWAYS protect your primary relationship first. If things work out and she wants to continue the adventure, then that's a great idea. You pushing her while she's clearly not feeling it relationship wise with you isn't a good idea....that's our opinion on it though....we all have different experiences.

HW