The making of Mrs Ward

Well... so I bought her the crotchless knickers and also a crotchless basque that she looks amazing in. She's been wearing them in in bed for sex ever since. She is cumming harder and longer. I don't know if that's related. She's become even more dominant. Sex is rarely missionary now. She pins me down and rides. I'm generally not allowed to move. She's also cumming multiple times which she never used to do before. She'd have one orgasm and would be satisfied with that. Now she keeps going.

She still doesn't seem interested in cuckolding me. I have been giving her space and time as suggested. To the extent that it feels a bit like I've given up.

She's mentioned a friend of mine a couple of times recently. She commented on how talkative and friendly he was at an event we attended. He's normally very reserved. Another time she joked about his resemblance to the male lead in a recent movie. I wondered if maybe she was telling me something but I just let it go. I figured I was reading too much into innocent comments. She's not mentioned him for a while now.

Just the other day she told me that she has heard that a work colleague of hers has a massive cock. I smiled and shrugged it off. It's so hard not to get carried away imagining that there might be something more to such chat.

Sarah25.jpg

Mrs Ward didn’t lose her virginity until 18. She was relatively promiscuous at college. Says she had 21 partners in those 3 years. Since then, she has been with me, she is now a respectable mother, and she has (she says) been monogamous. I’ve no reason to doubt that nor evidence to the contrary.

I would desperately love her to be a hotwife. I have been working on this for a year. Before I started she had already had her breasts uplifted and was fully waxed. We were having sex about 4 times a month. Over the last year I have worked on building intimacy with much success. I have bought her sexy underwear and revealing clothes which she is happy wearing. My favorite is when she wears a red thong with a pair of linen trousers that you can see her ass right through.

Slowly, step by step, I have been making efforts to build her confidence. Encouraging her to flirt and enjoy herself. Over the year regularity of sex has increased from 4 to 8 times a month. She knows that I worship her and I go down on her on demand. I have dropped plenty of clues that she is free to do as she pleases and I am sure that she regularly fantasizes about other men when we make love. I try to subtly play into this part. She always cums her hardest at these times.

Whilst I’ve not told her of my desires, we have discussed swinging, because at one point she thought that was what I was after. She was very very much opposed to swinging. I assured her that I am 100% committed to her with no desire for anyone else. At some point during the discussion she said something like “you had better be ready… if we are going down this road”. But since she was upset by the thought of swining I felt I had pushed things forward too fast. Then it all went flat for a while and felt like I was making little progress.

Out of the blue in late June she asked for an ankle bracelet. She suggested it whilst at a boutique. I couldn’t believe it. I’d wanted to buy her one for ages but I hadn’t the courage. She picked out a sexy one. I practically had a boner taking it to the till to pay. She said “I love ankle bracelets”. She’s worn it every day since. It seems to turn her on. We had sex 14 times in July. 6 times already this month. She has stated talking dirty to turn me on. She has also been experimenting with positions that we have never used before. A few weeks ago she bought her self some black leather sandals with and ankle strap. I’m trying not to read too much into that.

Suddenly I feel that maybe this is achievable again. I think I’m working with the right material. I think I’m getting there. Slowly. But a couple of days ago whilst we were getting it on I suggested that (to turn her on) she should “Imagine that we’ve only just met”. She said “what will that do?”. So now I’m worried that I’ve been imagining things a bit. I would love to know what others think and would welcome advice on how to gently move forward from here. Happy to keep this thread updated with progress if people are interested.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
Gosh, this is really "something" to work on, I'm breathless, I can understand you're eager to share her, don't let your imagination confuse you, keep focused, you're heading towards some incredible experiences, watching her being fucked by someone else, mindblowing...:love:

Reactions: MissMyWife
Mrs Ward didn’t lose her virginity until 18. She was relatively promiscuous at college. Says she had 21 partners in those 3 years. Since then, she has been with me, she is now a respectable mother, and she has (she says) been monogamous. I’ve no reason to doubt that nor evidence to the contrary.

I would desperately love her to be a hotwife. I have been working on this for a year. Before I started she had already had her breasts uplifted and was fully waxed. We were having sex about 4 times a month. Over the last year I have worked on building intimacy with much success. I have bought her sexy underwear and revealing clothes which she is happy wearing. My favorite is when she wears a red thong with a pair of linen trousers that you can see her ass right through.

Slowly, step by step, I have been making efforts to build her confidence. Encouraging her to flirt and enjoy herself. Over the year regularity of sex has increased from 4 to 8 times a month. She knows that I worship her and I go down on her on demand. I have dropped plenty of clues that she is free to do as she pleases and I am sure that she regularly fantasizes about other men when we make love. I try to subtly play into this part. She always cums her hardest at these times.

Whilst I’ve not told her of my desires, we have discussed swinging, because at one point she thought that was what I was after. She was very very much opposed to swinging. I assured her that I am 100% committed to her with no desire for anyone else. At some point during the discussion she said something like “you had better be ready… if we are going down this road”. But since she was upset by the thought of swining I felt I had pushed things forward too fast. Then it all went flat for a while and felt like I was making little progress.

Out of the blue in late June she asked for an ankle bracelet. She suggested it whilst at a boutique. I couldn’t believe it. I’d wanted to buy her one for ages but I hadn’t the courage. She picked out a sexy one. I practically had a boner taking it to the till to pay. She said “I love ankle bracelets”. She’s worn it every day since. It seems to turn her on. We had sex 14 times in July. 6 times already this month. She has stated talking dirty to turn me on. She has also been experimenting with positions that we have never used before. A few weeks ago she bought her self some black leather sandals with and ankle strap. I’m trying not to read too much into that.

Suddenly I feel that maybe this is achievable again. I think I’m working with the right material. I think I’m getting there. Slowly. But a couple of days ago whilst we were getting it on I suggested that (to turn her on) she should “Imagine that we’ve only just met”. She said “what will that do?”. So now I’m worried that I’ve been imagining things a bit. I would love to know what others think and would welcome advice on how to gently move forward from here. Happy to keep this thread updated with progress if people are interested.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
hot story sexy lady

Ok so the last month she has put a stop to any kind of sex where I am leading or dominating. So no missionary position for example. It's all her, on top, riding. She makes me lay on my back and tells me not to move. She's riding in all sorts of amazing ways and seems to be getting into reverse cowgirl (which she never used to do). She won't let me touch her whilst she rides, unless she instructs me to. If I touch her without permission she slaps me. Last time she rode my cock she said to me 'you love me fucking you!'

What do I make of this? She was telling me, some months ago, that she wanted me to be more dominant, that she needs a real man, that I should man up and take control. I told her to find someone else to do that. She's been saying that she only wants me. She wants me to be that person. She wants to be submissive.

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife
Ok so the last month she has put a stop to any kind of sex where I am leading or dominating. So no missionary position for example. It's all her, on top, riding. She makes me lay on my back and tells me not to move. She's riding in all sorts of amazing ways and seems to be getting into reverse cowgirl (which she never used to do). She won't let me touch her whilst she rides, unless she instructs me to. If I touch her without permission she slaps me. Last time she rode my cock she said to me 'you love me fucking you!'

What do I make of this? She was telling me, some months ago, that she wanted me to be more dominant, that she needs a real man, that I should man up and take control. I told her to find someone else to do that. She's been saying that she only wants me. She wants me to be that person. She wants to be submissive.
Difficult to be her master when you feel like a slave to her body.

She's definitely sending you mixed messages on one hand she wants you to take control then she said don't touch me unless I tell you to.
Hard to figure out...

Reactions: persian_bull
Couldn’t that be the problem, you have always been the instigator telling her she can do this or that when she wants to be the one who tells you. This has built up to the way she is now. So be the submissive don’t force anything on her ask her what she wants from you. The only questions ask/ give is how she can dominate you and even humiliate you. It may just may start her to talk about her being fucked by someone else while you are forced to watch Just a thought

Sorry Simon that last bit doesn’t make sense
It may start her talking to you about what she wants rather than you always pushing it that you are letting her do things
Just a thought

Yes. I need to pluck up the courage to suck my cum back out of her. And buy some nipple clamps. She now says that she was only joking about those things but she did say them and if I do it she might get used to it.

Well... so I bought her the crotchless knickers and also a crotchless basque that she looks amazing in. She's been wearing them in in bed for sex ever since. She is cumming harder and longer. I don't know if that's related. She's become even more dominant. Sex is rarely missionary now. She pins me down and rides. I'm generally not allowed to move. She's also cumming multiple times which she never used to do before. She'd have one orgasm and would be satisfied with that. Now she keeps going.

She still doesn't seem interested in cuckolding me. I have been giving her space and time as suggested. To the extent that it feels a bit like I've given up.

She's mentioned a friend of mine a couple of times recently. She commented on how talkative and friendly he was at an event we attended. He's normally very reserved. Another time she joked about his resemblance to the male lead in a recent movie. I wondered if maybe she was telling me something but I just let it go. I figured I was reading too much into innocent comments. She's not mentioned him for a while now.

Just the other day she told me that she has heard that a work colleague of hers has a massive cock. I smiled and shrugged it off. It's so hard not to get carried away imagining that there might be something more to such chat.

View attachment 350386

She has an amazing body!

View attachment 350386

Simon...upload a pic of her sporting the
crutchless knickers and Basque 😈 🔥
Lockdown Tribute🌶💦

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: atantonov
It looks like you received a lot of attention from the pics. she looks delicious! has she came around yet? My favorite is the bed photo. Does she like oral? I would definitely spend some time down there before entering her.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903

WOW! What a beautiful body. Her ass is incredible!

Reactions: owlcuck