The most inexperienced wife in this forum

malmal

Gold
I have fantasies of seeing her fucked by a gang of other men (while I'm filming), but she's a conservative girl and this isn't likely to happen. My consolation is to share her pics.

I met her when she was in middle school and we've been together ever since. She was the class babe and top academic achiever. I wasn't popular and awkward around girls. Chatting in a personal setting with a girl wasn't even on my radar, much less having a girlfriend. We met through my cousin who was a classmate of hers, which led to me hooking up with one of the most beautiful girls at school. Happily ever after, that is until covid19.

This is one of the early pics. She's normally a conservative dresser but we had just started going out and I suppose she wanted to dress up a little more sexy than usual. That tight jeans showed off her legs and that top is suggestive in all the right places. She's one of the go to models for the school magazine if they need a pretty face to spice the pages. She got offered some local modeling job but found the whole experience a little creepy when one of the people involved at a shoot got a little aggressive for her comfort. She was still a virgin in this shot.

266 00 h.jpg

Last edited:
I have fantasies of seeing her fucked by a gang of other men (while I'm filming), but she's a conservative girl and this isn't likely to happen. My consolation is to share her pics.

I met her when she was in middle school and we've been together ever since. She was the class babe and top academic achiever. I wasn't popular and awkward around girls. Chatting in a personal setting with a girl wasn't even on my radar, much less having a girlfriend. We met through my cousin who was a classmate of hers, which led to me hooking up with one of the most beautiful girls at school. Happily ever after, that is until covid19.

This is one of the early pics. She's normally a conservative dresser but we had just started going out and I suppose she wanted to dress up a little more sexy than usual. That tight jeans showed off her legs and that top is suggestive in all the right places. She's one of the go to models for the school magazine if they need a pretty face to spice the pages. She got offered some local modeling job but found the whole experience a little creepy when one of the people involved at a shoot got a little aggressive for her comfort. She was still a virgin in this shot.

View attachment 420397
Yeah I would bring this up to her and tell her your fantasies of her. Let us know how it goes.

she is gorgeous what ages are you if I may ask.. and as verkitwme said have you told her about your fantasies..(perhaps ease of a liitle and go with one guy to start with)

She walked out of the bedroom looking sizzling hot, excited to attend a class reunion. What's a pervert husband to do except to tell her to take off her bra and panties, hitch up her shirt and strike a pose.

I emptied a bottle of beer, set it on the floor and told her to ride it deep in her pussy until she cums (will post this pic later). I told her not to wipe herself, damp panties full of pussy juice doesn't hurt anyone. I drove her to her event and waited at a nearby bar.

She says she was wet all night. Her friend says she was extra popular with the boys that evening. Must've been the pheromones from her wet pussy and the dried up juices between her legs.

I picked her up and took her to a nearby motel for some late night fun. Good times.

410 6190 13b.jpg

She walked out of the bedroom looking sizzling hot, excited to attend a class reunion. What's a pervert husband to do except to tell her to take off her bra and panties, hitch up her shirt and strike a pose.

I emptied a bottle of beer, set it on the floor and told her to ride it deep in her pussy until she cums (will post this pic later). I told her not to wipe herself, damp panties full of pussy juice doesn't hurt anyone. I drove her to her event and waited at a nearby bar.

She says she was wet all night. Her friend says she was extra popular with the boys that evening. Must've been the pheromones from her wet pussy and the dried up juices between her legs.

I picked her up and took her to a nearby motel for some late night fun. Good times.

View attachment 424172

Reactions: nok-nok

View attachment 424172
Lovely little pussy peak

Reactions: malmal