The Perfect Job (in more ways then one)

I always dare Elaine to wear something sexy or revealing to tease delivery men. She started slowly but over the years gained more nerve. It was more of exhibitionism and flashing than actually seduction. Since we had a pool in our backyard sometimes it was just a swimsuit top pulled a bit lower than normal or tight top without bra. In the winter a low cut top could be quite revealing when she leaned forwardKit4.jpgKit1aa.jpgKit5.jpg

I wrote this in early 2018, before she became a hotwife.

She has a few medical issues and one has affected her memory and truthfulness, She can't remember most short term things and some long term things and she lies, about anything and everything.

A few months back our bathroom toilet was stuffed and I plunged it, over several days, unbeknownst to to me she called a plumber to remedy it. Then finally what pops to the surface a freshly used condom. I brought the subject up and she denied anything, I asked for a reasonable explanation how that got into our plumbing, she says she has no idea. I kept pressing on, telling her I didn't care if she fucked anyone but I did care about her honesty.

Finally after putting the full court press on her for quite some time she admitted that she did it. She said: "I called a plumber to clear the toilet. They said he'd be here about 10:00am. I was horny and figured I had plenty of time to rub one out. At about 9:15 the door bell rang unexpectedly, It interrupted my playtime. I got up threw on some clothing and answered the door. It was the plumber, he said his prior appointment canceled so he figured he'd show up early. I took him and his helper through our bedroom to our bathroom. But in my haste to answer the door I left my toys on the bed, My Magic Wand and glass dildo, I'm sure they both got a good glance at them. The plumber sent his helper to get tools. When he was out of the room the plumber asked if he interrupted me and I told him he did. He asked if I got to finish and I told him no I didn't as I felt my face turn red. He told me to go ahead and finish while they worked on the toilet. I told him if I was to finish I might as well use the real thing. He told me that would work. I pulled off my top, dropped my sweats jumped into bed and told him OK, let's go. I was so horny I could barely see straight. He stripped and got into the bed with me. I reached for a box of condoms and offered one and told him I prefer bareback, he declined the rubber. He got on top of me and entered me in one shove. As he was fucking me the helper came in, he saw what was happening and said he'd wait in the truck, I told him to join in. He stripped as well and jumped on the bed. I sucked the helper as the plumber fucked me. He fucked me to a few good orgasms then unloaded inside me then the helper took over. He took a condom from the box on the end table, rolled it on and he went to work on me. I sucked the plumber till he was ready, as the helper fucked me until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, at the same time the helper filled the condom and I matched both with an orgasm of my own. I was amazed that the plumber could get it up again and that we all came together. The helper got rid of his condom in the toilet. the plumber looked at his watch and said they had to go they had another appointment."

So they fucked my wife, I think & I believe, and never even fixed the damn toilet.

I wondered where the condoms came from, we don't use any. I remembered that quite a while back I was going on a business trip and got a box, gave it to her and told her to have a good time. I opened the box to look and sure enough there were only 5 left, 7 were missing. Yes, I have been trying to get her to cuck me for some time now.

Now she denies it ever happened and denies telling me the details and that if she actually did fuck someone else she wouldn't tell me and if she told me the details as I claim, she would probably have made it up to shut me up from constantly asking about it.

At this point I have absolutely no idea what is and what is not the truth.

I wrote this in early 2018, before she became a hotwife.

She has a few medical issues and one has affected her memory and truthfulness, She can't remember most short term things and some long term things and she lies, about anything and everything.

A few months back our bathroom toilet was stuffed and I plunged it, over several days, unbeknownst to to me she called a plumber to remedy it. Then finally what pops to the surface a freshly used condom. I brought the subject up and she denied anything, I asked for a reasonable explanation how that got into our plumbing, she says she has no idea. I kept pressing on, telling her I didn't care if she fucked anyone but I did care about her honesty.

Finally after putting the full court press on her for quite some time she admitted that she did it. She said: "I called a plumber to clear the toilet. They said he'd be here about 10:00am. I was horny and figured I had plenty of time to rub one out. At about 9:15 the door bell rang unexpectedly, It interrupted my playtime. I got up threw on some clothing and answered the door. It was the plumber, he said his prior appointment canceled so he figured he'd show up early. I took him and his helper through our bedroom to our bathroom. But in my haste to answer the door I left my toys on the bed, My Magic Wand and glass dildo, I'm sure they both got a good glance at them. The plumber sent his helper to get tools. When he was out of the room the plumber asked if he interrupted me and I told him he did. He asked if I got to finish and I told him no I didn't as I felt my face turn red. He told me to go ahead and finish while they worked on the toilet. I told him if I was to finish I might as well use the real thing. He told me that would work. I pulled off my top, dropped my sweats jumped into bed and told him OK, let's go. I was so horny I could barely see straight. He stripped and got into the bed with me. I reached for a box of condoms and offered one and told him I prefer bareback, he declined the rubber. He got on top of me and entered me in one shove. As he was fucking me the helper came in, he saw what was happening and said he'd wait in the truck, I told him to join in. He stripped as well and jumped on the bed. I sucked the helper as the plumber fucked me. He fucked me to a few good orgasms then unloaded inside me then the helper took over. He took a condom from the box on the end table, rolled it on and he went to work on me. I sucked the plumber till he was ready, as the helper fucked me until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, at the same time the helper filled the condom and I matched both with an orgasm of my own. I was amazed that the plumber could get it up again and that we all came together. The helper got rid of his condom in the toilet. the plumber looked at his watch and said they had to go they had another appointment."

So they fucked my wife, I think & I believe, and never even fixed the damn toilet.

I wondered where the condoms came from, we don't use any. I remembered that quite a while back I was going on a business trip and got a box, gave it to her and told her to have a good time. I opened the box to look and sure enough there were only 5 left, 7 were missing. Yes, I have been trying to get her to cuck me for some time now.

Now she denies it ever happened and denies telling me the details and that if she actually did fuck someone else she wouldn't tell me and if she told me the details as I claim, she would probably have made it up to shut me up from constantly asking about it.

At this point I have absolutely no idea what is and what is not the truth.
Be grateful, they didnt fix your toilet but they fixed your wife!

This was the closet we came to having her fuck a total stranger who was delivering pizza while we took a break in our sex with old friend Joe. This is from that story.

"I'm not done with you two yet but we need to take a break." she said. I ordered some pizza to be delivered and we relaxed and visited while waiting for pizza to be delivered. We talked Elaine into answering the door in her lacy top. I wanted her to let it fall open when she was paying him but it stayed closed, still giving him an eyeful. After devouring the food we headed to the bedroom. Soon he was taking turns stroking and sucking us when she looked at me and told me to get behind her and fuck her some more till she could get Joe good and hard. Elaine said, "We will all cum at least once more tonight." maid4b.jpgmaid5.jpgmaid5a.jpg

Over a period of a few years, my wife Kate seduced a painter, a plumber, and a handyman while they were each alone with her in the afternoon doing projects at our house. When our kids were young Kate used her free afternoons to enjoy other men in our bed while I was at work and the kids were at school.

The first guy was the plumber. He was doing a multi-day project. When I got home from work the first day and I saw how Kate was dressed, I asked her if she had been teasing the plumber. Kate is an exhibitionist so I knew the answer. I told her that it was not fair for her to tease the poor guy if she was not going to let him have some fun.

The next afternoon at work I got a call from Kate. All she said was, "I did it!". I asked what she did. She said I just had sex with the plumber. She was so excited. She had never seduced a guy doing work at or house. I left work early because I wanted to get home before the plumber left for the day. When I got home Kate was wearing a tank top with no bra and really short silky running shorts. She looked incredible, especially since I knew she had been fucked recently.

I talked with the plumber, getting an update on the project. He acted as though nothing unusual had happened during the day. The project ended up taking a couple of extra days (imagine that) but he did not invoice me for any extra work. He said he just misestimated the time it would take. He fucked my wife every afternoon during that project.

Kate and I thought it was so hot that she seduced a guy we were paying to do work at the house that she seduced the painter and the handyman when they were each doing projects at the house. One of the things I think is so hot about all of that is that those guys probably talk to their co-workers. I think it is hot that those three guys got to fuck my wife, but also that they probably told other guys that they got to fuck the hot blonde wife who lives at our house.

Over a period of a few years, my wife Kate seduced a painter, a plumber, and a handyman while they were each alone with her in the afternoon doing projects at our house. When our kids were young Kate used her free afternoons to enjoy other men in our bed while I was at work and the kids were at school.

The first guy was the plumber. He was doing a multi-day project. When I got home from work the first day and I saw how Kate was dressed, I asked her if she had been teasing the plumber. Kate is an exhibitionist so I knew the answer. I told her that it was not fair for her to tease the poor guy if she was not going to let him have some fun.

The next afternoon at work I got a call from Kate. All she said was, "I did it!". I asked what she did. She said I just had sex with the plumber. She was so excited. She had never seduced a guy doing work at or house. I left work early because I wanted to get home before the plumber left for the day. When I got home Kate was wearing a tank top with no bra and really short silky running shorts. She looked incredible, especially since I knew she had been fucked recently.

I talked with the plumber, getting an update on the project. He acted as though nothing unusual had happened during the day. The project ended up taking a couple of extra days (imagine that) but he did not invoice me for any extra work. He said he just misestimated the time it would take. He fucked my wife every afternoon during that project.

Kate and I thought it was so hot that she seduced a guy we were paying to do work at the house that she seduced the painter and the handyman when they were each doing projects at the house. One of the things I think is so hot about all of that is that those guys probably talk to their co-workers. I think it is hot that those three guys got to fuck my wife, but also that they probably told other guys that they got to fuck the hot blonde wife who lives at our house.
Nice. And the kids were always in school?

Reactions: Dnos1
Nice. And the kids were always in school?

Yes. Afternoons when the kids were at school and I was at work was when Kate had the house to herself. She took advantage of that time to have fun.

She would have one of our married friends come to the house or sometimes a guy she met at the mall or the supermarket. Those three workers were just convenient for a horny housewife. Kate thought it was hot to let guys we had hired to do work for us have sex with her. She even began having sex with her auto mechanic.

• Love
Reactions: btweets and Bobby75
Yes. Afternoons when the kids were at school and I was at work was when Kate had the house to herself. She took advantage of that time to have fun.

She would have one of our married friends come to the house or sometimes a guy she met at the mall or the supermarket. Those three workers were just convenient for a horny housewife. Kate thought it was hot to let guys we had hired to do work for us have sex with her. She even began having sex with her auto mechanic.
Nice. Sounds like the perfect wife.

Reactions: robandkate
Nice. Sounds like the perfect wife.

Thanks! I think Kate is the perfect wife.

The plumber, painter, and handyman all charged us for the work they did even though they got to fuck the wife while there were doing their work. The guy who owned the shop where we took our cars had been hitting on Kate for a couple of years. After she seduced a couple of the guys who were doing work for us at the house she thought it would be hot to finally let the mechanic have some pussy. After he started fucking Kate he quit letting her pay for the work he did.

• Love
Reactions: btweets
Back in the 70s, i worked for a huge life insurance company. The job required that we collect premiums, monthly, in person. Well, you can imagine that after a few months relationships start to form with a few of the stay-at-home-moms.

Like a previous poster indicated, some are subtle, some are more direct. I ended up collecting more than premiums from 5 or 6 of them, sometimes in their home while collecting & sometimes in motels. Huge fun.

pete

Reactions: robandkate