The real story how I became fully interested in cuckolding

I tried to keep talking to her but she was moaning loudly and not really responding. I asked what he was doing and she told me he had his cock out and was stroking it. I asked her to describe it. She told me it wasn't as long as mine. But it was thicker. She said it was shiny and he was rubbing it. I told her to put on a good show for him. I knew she wanted to. She was really moaning now and finally said...it's black. The phone cut out and waited for her call back.

I waited and called back in a couple of minutes. No answer. I tried and tried for several hours not able to get through. Needless to say I was unable to sleep and must of jacked off several times wondering what was going on. I finally got a hold of her the next day before she caught her flight home. She told me she would tell me all about when she got home.

I picked her up at the airport the next evening. She was quiet during the ride home. I asked her why she didn't answer the phone and she said that her phone had died. I asked her what happened after it quit working. She told me she kept masturbating and watching the man. I asked if she finger fucked herself for him. She said yes. I asked if she fingered her ass for him. Again she said yes. What happened then? She said he started stroking his cock faster until he groaned a shot his load over the window. She told me that when he started shooting it she had a massive orgasm. She paused...then told me they came together. My cock in a semi hard state spasmed in my pants. She then said once he was done he left and another man stepped up and started to play with himself. So she kept up going. He too began to stroke really fast and she told me she got off the bed and knelt next to the window. She kept rubbing herself and opened her mouth next to the window. To give him a target. He shot his load over the window and she came again. After that she closed the drapes and went to bed. Not from that night but what they would've seen.

Attachments

• camming1 - Copy.jpg
    camming1 - Copy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Nothing happened the first night. The second night she told me she was going out with her colleagues to some bars. I told her to wear her outfit. She didn't want to but eventually gave in. I waited at home all night wondering what see was doing.

I asked her about her night and she said she'd been dancing and drinking. I asked her how many guys she danced with and she said only a couple. I know one of her girlfriends with her always looked for black guys when out of town. She told me she danced a lot with this one guy who was at her table....she paused...and told me he was black. I told her I wanted her to open the drapes and put on a show. She laughed and said she was too tired and drunk to do that. Said goodnight and said she would the next night. Needless to say I couldn't wait.

Needless to say I had a fitful night sleep. The next day at work we texted a few times. I asked if she had plans for the evening. She said they were going out again after dinner. I asked her to get back to the room early. She said it depended on how things went. I asked if she would wear the outfit again. She said she'd enjoyed it last night so she would again. I got home from work. Waiting for her call was hard to do. Watched a little tv and had a couple beers. About 9:00 pm my time she finally called. My heart was pounding.

It was midnight on the east coast. I asked how her night had been. She said she had a great time dancing with her co-worker and had told her she was tired and wanted to get home early. Her co-worker was still out but had met a man who she was spending a lot of time with. I asked what she was wearing and she told me she had taken off her dress and now was just wearing her outfit that I had sent with her. I asked how she felt wearing it and she told me it made her want to be a bad wife. I asked if her drapes were open and she asked if I wanted her to open them. I told her I did. She reminded me she was on the first floor and the parking lot was behind her room. Still want me to open them? Yes.

Reactions: David66