The right age to start

Just had a chance to review the video. Believe it or not, I think she’s totally into it. Whether she says so or not. She doesn’t look like she wants to leave and always has her mouth open for more. Even when she’s swallowing his cum, she looks upset but gulps it down anyway like a real cumslut. You have a hotwife waiting to happen. Let her open her legs and go completely crazy. She’s ready.

I think you two are to young for cuckolding, make sex experiments first and see what she likes and what not.
Interesting. Why do you say we are to young? I don't think we are thinking about it in terms of "cuckolding" but more of experimenting. We are looking at it as part of being young and exploring different things.

Reactions: Austintex69
Most couples who want children together don’t want to risk the wife having another mans child so that kinda post pones non-monogamy lifestyle till after all the kids are born and mom can get her IUD or more permanent birth control.
Thats how we rolled. I even got a vasectomy along with my wife’s tubal. We both enjoy bareback no condom sex with STI blood tested partners. No risk of pregnancy. She’s had hysterectomy now, years after we started swinging.
I think there’s a lot of possessiveness among typical 20 year olds and the partners they love for these reasons also. That jealously seems to weaken in the 40’s-50’s .

Reactions: Gernas
I have a Masters Degree in Cognitive Neuroscience. Would love to give my professional opinion- however, I simply must review the video first, before I can offer my expert analysis

Interesting. Why do you say we are to young? I don't think we are thinking about it in terms of "cuckolding" but more of experimenting. We are looking at it as part of being young and exploring different things.
totally understand where you’re coming from and what you mean. Exactly how my boyfriend/now husband described the situation when he first broached the subject when I was 19. personal experience tells me that 18-25 is the best/most common age for exploration of all things sexual. As long as you’re both comfortable and COMMUNICATE well and constantly how you’re thinking and feeling... everything… and not pressuring one another… and seeking out the healthiest/best way to “experiment” like this (which those first few attempts might not be the healthiest/smartest approach) then you both should be just fine

Reactions: Hentkd
Let her open her legs and go completely crazy. She’s ready.

my husband and I started out with handjobs and oral only for a while. He, of course, would always tell me what he fantasized seeing me do… but it took a while to get comfortable that he wasn’t going to freak out and to get comfortable.

it was several months of that type of thing but eventually he started saying “I am fine with anything and everything you want to do… no limits it’s up to you” and stuff like that…. and it took a few months… probably a whole year from when we started until I ”spread my legs and went completely crazy”.

patience is a virtue 😅

“Next step is either another blowjob to get her comfortable with it or possible sex.”

everybody is different but — from personal experience — don’t rush things. Especially if you’re both enjoying it. Let things develop naturally. Sounds like she is a bit …not hesitant but… nervous and inexperienced. That was me at 19 and I don’t think I could have gone hand job to blow job to sex in literally THREE experiences 😅🤣

it’s exciting but patience will lead to a lifetime of excitement and rushing things often leads to short term excitement followed by misery 💀

YCouple, I'd love to see it as well. It's better if the lady is a little more assertive. That way they can guide things along better and not be afraid to say no. If she is more submissive, the person she is getting down with needs to be slower and not push things too fast and far. I hope this does not dampen things for both of you.

YCouple, I'd love to see it as well. It's better if the lady is a little more assertive. That way they can guide things along better and not be afraid to say no. If she is more submissive, the person she is getting down with needs to be slower and not push things too fast and far. I hope this does not dampen things for both of you.
Thissss^^^^^^^^^^^^^ xxx 1000

but I know for my hubs and most men the waiting and being patient thing can be hard. But it sounds like she is interested and that the wait will be worth it!

Reactions: YCouple and photo4u
Just had a chance to review the video. Believe it or not, I think she’s totally into it. Whether she says so or not. She doesn’t look like she wants to leave and always has her mouth open for more. Even when she’s swallowing his cum, she looks upset but gulps it down anyway like a real cumslut. You have a hotwife waiting to happen. Let her open her legs and go completely crazy. She’s ready.
I don't think she's upset even then! Just short of breath

Can i get the video too?

I agree with some of the posts here. Maybe have your girl be with more mature men. As stated in previous post most younger guys just want to get their nut and go. Maybe some gentlemen here can help you both out.