The Strangest place you had sex in

Ok 1st was on a plane CV lming back from nam the stewardess wanted to welcume me home on the planse as well as her partner yook turns in the gallery n bathroom came multiple times. 2nd was my boss's wife . fucked me in her bed when i was at there house for a party i still see her today

In the back row of a movie theater while Star Wars was playing. I pulled my tits out, lifted my skirt, spread my legs, and put my feet on the seats in front of me. I masturbated myself to orgasm and sucked a cock until he came in my mouth. Of course I swallowed. While I masturbated I kept my eyes closed so I couldn't tell if anyone was watching.

Last edited:
In the toilet on a train with I guy I'd been flashing my pussy at. I noticed him looking up my skirt. Pretended I hadn't noticed and went to the toilets and took my knickers off, came back and gave him a proper look. He came and sat across from me (the train was very quiet) and we were soon flirting and one thing lead to another - just a quick hard fuck in the toilets. Hubby picked me up at the station and was very excited when I showed him my pussy full of cum xx

In the toilet on a train with I guy I'd been flashing my pussy at. I noticed him looking up my skirt. Pretended I hadn't noticed and went to the toilets and took my knickers off, came back and gave him a proper look. He came and sat across from me (the train was very quiet) and we were soon flirting and one thing lead to another - just a quick hard fuck in the toilets. Hubby picked me up at the station and was very excited when I showed him my pussy full of cum xx
Nice

On top of a double decker bus.

another time at our friends house when we were staying over. For some reason I ended up taking her downstairs and bending her over the cooker in their kitchen. Turned us both on next morning when they were cooking our breakfast on it.

on a cruise ship in the hot tub in an adult only section. Yes people could see. One of the pool staff told us to be careful but it just turned us on and made us get louder.

hotel corridor, late at night with lights out. We wanted to get caught rather than just fuck in the bed. A middle aged woman saw us and just looked a bit uneasy.

With my ex girlfriend on my motorcycle, while I was driving on an old country road, and she was straddling me.

Slick Head Eddy, one of the best 9 ball pool players of his time, broke his neck in an auto wreak. Was talking to him and ask about the wreak, he said his GF was giving him a blow job and he ran into an overpass column, breaking his neck and getting his cock bitten off. I quit having GF's give me blowjobs right after he told me that and still will not do it today, LOL

Slick Head Eddy, one of the best 9 ball pool players of his time, broke his neck in an auto wreak. Was talking to him and ask about the wreak, he said his GF was giving him a blow job and he ran into an overpass column, breaking his neck and getting his cock bitten off. I quit having GF's give me blowjobs right after he told me that and still will not do it today, LOL
Oh shit!! That happened when I was in my early twenties, young, dumb and full of cum! Lol. However maybe back around 2001, Robin was giving me a blowjob one night on a back country road, and it was the best one she’s ever given me. I came so hard, I almost lost control of the car and almost ended up in a ditch! I slammed on the brakes as I continued to finish, so I consider myself lucky I didn’t end up like, Slick Head Eddy! Actually didn’t that happen in the movie with Robin Williams, The World According to Garp?? LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: analover22