The hot. My GF has a brand new HOTWIFE anklet that she's going to wear when we spend a few nights in Atlantic City in July.
Between her good looks, a short skirt, red fuck-me pumps, garter belt & stockings...I think she'll get a lot of attention...

Reactions: werekinky2
We have played with this and have had bulls cum on her wedding ring. It is so hot seeing her ring covered in another man’s cum.
Not only for the hubby.
Two wives I've borrowed have liked that, and I do. One was stroking me with her left hand as she sucked, and teased with her tongue. I loved seeing the ring to show I was enjoying another guy's wife. I touched it and she grinned. When I came in her mouth she looked up, slid her ring finger in and pulled it out coated with cum. The other wife got me to use condoms one weekend and tied them up to take home. Last one before leaving that weekend she dropped the ring in before tying it up. Hot.

Not only for the hubby.
Two wives I've borrowed have liked that, and I do. One was stroking me with her left hand as she sucked, and teased with her tongue. I loved seeing the ring to show I was enjoying another guy's wife. I touched it and she grinned. When I came in her mouth she looked up, slid her ring finger in and pulled it out coated with cum. The other wife got me to use condoms one weekend and tied them up to take home. Last one before leaving that weekend she dropped the ring in before tying it up. Hot.
Damn that’s incredible. Our wildest was putting her rings in a shot glass and the bull spent the weekend and would add every load into the shot glass...

Reactions: Jon Day
Buddy who's a cuck told me his wife put her bulls used/full condom onto his dick & make him jerk off with the bulls cum on his cock in the condom.

And you guessed it; after he came, so the condom had his & her bulls cum in it, she feeds it all to him.

I warned him that she'll be making him such her bulls load right from his cock, but she has him so cuckolded, he'll do anythjng she wants.

Hard to believe what a woman can get her cuck to do.

when a woman gets you turn you never know what she going to get you to do specially if their bull is there

Buddy who's a cuck told me his wife put her bulls used/full condom onto his dick & make him jerk off with the bulls cum on his cock in the condom.

And you guessed it; after he came, so the condom had his & her bulls cum in it, she feeds it all to him.

I warned him that she'll be making him such her bulls load right from his cock, but she has him so cuckolded, he'll do anythjng she wants.

Hard to believe what a woman can get her cuck to do.
That sounds really hot....