The Unsuspected Wives and Moms

I really think that we "unsuspected wives and moms" are in the majority. We are accustomed to keeping our secrets and putting on a respectable front while delving into lots of things in private. Few people know what goes on behind the walls of "upright, respectable" couples.
Welcome! Would love to know more about what happens inside your walls, feel free to pm me sometime ;)

Reactions: toolman2c
I have to ask why no one would ever guess? As for my wife, in our neighborhood, at work or running errands absolutely no one would know because she purposely dresses down to as casual as possible. I as the husband personally love walking through let’s say a grocery store thinking to myself “These people have no idea what my wife does and how damn great she does it”
;)

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
I wonder about myself!!! Hubby does watch me play with others, but I often find myself making provocative and suggestive comments to men in inappropriate situations when I'm alone that don't involve my husband, and it makes me laugh to myself. (I do tell him about it later.) But what those men probably think?!!!

In my vision, it is very stunning and intriguing to discover that dicotomy between a public “innocent” image of women, often well realized in their professional and social rôles, and their private attitude towards a wilder side of sexuality. It reavels an hidden aspect, belonging to the concept of “Shadow”. This is a powerful booster in exploring the secret places where we can act and live without the Mask imposed by common sense. The mental side is a very huge component of erotic Imaginario. I beg your pardon for possible mistakes, English is not my Mother tongue.

The kids are school age so she has the days free to get fucked at home.
That's great. When our kids were young Kate routinely had guys come to our home and have sex with her in our bed while the kids were at school and I was at work. It was often one of a number of different friends of ours who Kate likes, but she also had sex in our bed with guys I have never met. Very hot!

My wife used to go into the office every day but now works from home for the same company. She used to travel at least once a month for business and now since she is at home I can tell from the phone call she’s on whether or not it’s a guy she’s fucked in another city. Yet if it’s not, straight up business all day long. Unsuspecting? For sure. There are a few female coworkers who know she’s fucked and while I’ve never heard her when talking to one of them say anything sexual there is a more relaxed tone to the conversation.

What I love is there’s at least one of her female coworkers who’s cheating on her husband and thinks my wife is doing the same thing to me. Not really worth trying to explain it all to that woman.

one of my best, both in devotion, skill and anticipation of my needs/desires was pure PTA mom.
Several others were close.
One, not so much.... a wiccan!!
Then one of my most submissive, most willing, kinkiest (where others were fine with anal, gave great head, this one craved rough anal, loved when I throat fucked her, would rather give me a one hour blow job while I ate dinner, than get fucked....and she loved to get fucked) this kinky one, you just looked at her and you knew she was born to please cock. she just gave off that energy
ooh were you one of those dads..i fucked??:)

Attachments

• 18b5efc498964de737b5a2970b68e48aadc22491 (2).jpg
    18b5efc498964de737b5a2970b68e48aadc22491 (2).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 549_1000.jpg
    549_1000.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 102
NO ONE in a million years would believe I"m a hotwife……………..
me neither..ecept for the dozens of guys I fuck around with:)

Attachments

• 735_1000 (3) - Copy (1)big.jpg
    735_1000 (3) - Copy (1)big.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 143
  • cr2.jpg
    cr2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 111
  • crissy covered.png
    crissy covered.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 130
  • crissy trouble.jpg
    crissy trouble.jpg