The urge for dick

I have never been attracted to men, but for reason I love looking at dicks. I never thought I would say this, but I want some dick. I want to suck a dick, I want to be fucked in the ass. I want it all, but I just can't seem to do it.
Only once you have to take a massive cock in your mouth and you’ll forget all the doubts you may have. I was forced at the first time by my wife but do like all of it now. I eat cum, take it on my face get in my arse and do enjoy it ? the first will be weird after is easy

I would love to have the opportunity to suck a nice cock in front of my wife. I tell her all the time. It’s a big fantasy of mine !! Either that or clean them both up ! I’m sure either way it would be amazing !!
I always wanting my wife to ask me to do this, but she never has. One day I told her I wanted some dick, and to my surprise she said get you some dick, but I am so nervous about it.

I agree with this post 100%. I am not gay I love women. I have no interest in kissing or being intimate with men. But I love love love cock! I want to suck it, lick it be fucked by it. I want to eat cum and have it shoot all over my face. I want to lick it out of my wife's pussy. I want to lick it off her face. I would rather suck my wife's boyfriends cock them fuck her amazing pussy
I want to be a cock whore and I want my wife to watch.

I agree with this post 100%. I am not gay I love women. I have no interest in kissing or being intimate with men. But I love love love cock! I want to suck it, lick it be fucked by it. I want to eat cum and have it shoot all over my face. I want to lick it out of my wife's pussy. I want to lick it off her face. I would rather suck my wife's boyfriends cock them fuck her amazing pussy
I want to be a cock whore and I want my wife to watch.
I would love for my wife to watch as well.

I would love to have the opportunity to suck a nice cock in front of my wife. I tell her all the time. It’s a big fantasy of mine !! Either that or clean them both up ! I’m sure either way it would be amazing !!
The secret is this in my opinion, get her in bed with a bull , preferably one you have arranged. Myself , I initiated contact with a black man about our age. Then I got her to talk to him while we were in bed . That put her in the mood and soon we had a date . When we met and he was fucking the beejeesus out of her I asked him to pull it out and give me a taste. What was she gonna say ? Nothing, 2 birds with one stone ! Got her to fucking a black man and used to seeing me suck cock ?

The secret is this in my opinion, get her in bed with a bull , preferably one you have arranged. Myself , I initiated contact with a black man about our age. Then I got her to talk to him while we were in bed . That put her in the mood and soon we had a date . When we met and he was fucking the beejeesus out of her I asked him to pull it out and give me a taste. What was she gonna say ? Nothing, 2 birds with one stone ! Got her to fucking a black man and used to seeing me suck cock ?
Glad to hear I am not on my own

Glad to hear I am not on my own
Actually, it is the perfect way to start out . From the git go I was in charge . I am a manly man . Imposing size. From the time we met the bull called me Mr .and sir name. He would ask May I kiss, your wife Me. ... and so on. I sucked on him between there two fucks that day and later on in our relationship, I would often pull him out of her after she was squirting and lick him off. If she left us alone I would give him a bj and one night when she left us because of snoring lol , I woke up about 3:00 am and saw we were alone. She went to the living room couch. I got between his legs and sucked him gently a total first , he got very hard and was beginning to thrust. I was surprised that he quickly moved to get in the scissor position and proceeded to fuck me with very long slow strokes until he finished with a large load deep in me . I told the wife next morning , she pouted a little but , I just said what’s good for the goose is good for the gander !

Actually, it is the perfect way to start out . From the git go I was in charge . I am a manly man . Imposing size. From the time we met the bull called me Mr .and sir name. He would ask May I kiss, your wife Me. ... and so on. I sucked on him between there two fucks that day and later on in our relationship, I would often pull him out of her after she was squirting and lick him off. If she left us alone I would give him a bj and one night when she left us because of snoring lol , I woke up about 3:00 am and saw we were alone. She went to the living room couch. I got between his legs and sucked him gently a total first , he got very hard and was beginning to thrust. I was surprised that he quickly moved to get in the scissor position and proceeded to fuck me with very long slow strokes until he finished with a large load deep in me . I told the wife next morning , she pouted a little but , I just said what’s good for the goose is good for the gander !
That sounds great!

I have never been attracted to men, but for reason I love looking at dicks. I never thought I would say this, but I want some dick. I want to suck a dick, I want to be fucked in the ass. I want it all, but I just can't seem to do it.
If you want it by all means go for it , you won’t be happy till you do. Try it out, this day of age it’s easy to hookup on line. Suck a dick , get fucked, get a good solid big bull bbc and swallow . You will love it and if I’m not mistaken, you probably can share bbc with your wife if you share your story with her .

A
Only once you have to take a massive cock in your mouth and you’ll forget all the doubts you may have. I was forced at the first time by my wife but do like all of it now. I eat cum, take it on my face get in my arse and do enjoy it ? the first will be weird after is easy
actually my first time it flopped out there , already semi erect , I leaned forward sliding my mouth around it , surprisingly immediately felt all the veins , the natural warmth radiating from it, the throbbing, you can feel that , and it’s just natural to put just enough sucking action and to hold it like your mouth is a vagina . Become an oral fuck receptacle, and feel another persons heart through their cock and the taste of dick and cum are awesome. Being an expert, myself as I’ve done hundreds, maybe over a thousand , just lots of practice, but I was real good immediately. My wife appreciated me getting her black bull back hard as he could go several times.