The waitress part 2

Ocguy

Male
Gold
The first part https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/the-waitress.20071/#post-273142

When Jose and I returned with breakfast Maria and Lupe were wearing a couple of my tank tops relaxing on our sofa watching some of our xxx movies we made with Jose and looking at poloroid collection.
Lupe was full of ?s, we ate and talked about the previous couple of years we spent playing with Jose and and a few others. Half through our meal Jose stands up and drops his pants, “getting way uncontrollable “ as his hard dick springs out, I stand and Lupe helps me out if my pants releasing my boner and just like that we finish breakfast with my wife stroking Jose and Lupe stroking me every so often as we finished eating.

The girls cleaned up, the video is still playing of our sexcapades, Maybe 5 minutes later Jose goes into the kitchen, his rock hard dick leading the way. I hear my wife moan, Lupe is walking back taking of the shirt, my duck is hard as steel as she kneels down and takes me in her mouth a few minutes before sitting her hairy juicy pussy down on me taking me balls deep. She leans back into me as I raise her legs so her feet are on the coffee table.

I can hear my wife already cumming, I have one hand playing with Lupes tit and the other rubbing her clit. Lupe is moving her hips moaning, both her arms are stretched back holding my head as I’m telling how good her pussy feels, I can feel her pussy contracting and the heat from her juices as they cost my balls.

I see Jose walking back from the kitchen, he’s naked now his dick still hard and bouncing as he walked back. Jose moved the coffee table and kneeled down and started eating Lupe out as we fucked. It didn’t take long till Lupe started climax again, Maria is back and she is messing with the video and tells us she wants to be tag teamed like this, the video was of Jose and I tag teaming Maria non stop till she was begging for us to cum, our record was an hour and 20 minutes, Maria didn’t walk straight for 10 days after that night.

Jose pulled my cock out and sucked me clean before rubbing his big head up and down Lupes hairy pussy, I pull her legs back as Jose pushes into her, Lupe quickly put her hands to his chest, Jose pins her hands above her head, and pushed balls deep causing Lupe to cry out “oh fuck” Jose didn’t stop and started fucking her hard, a few minutes he tags me and pulls out. I bend her over and easily slip into her and start fucking her hard. Jose is playing with her tits, Maria is telling her how sexy she looks fucking her men. Jose and I fucked Lupe a good 45 minutes straight when I had Lupe at the corner of the bed and Jose kneeling on the bed behind her holding her legs spread and open as I fucked her while playing with her clit and nipples, when she started to cum I came with her, Jose pulled her off me and got her on all fours and and rammed his big dick into Lupe. She fell forward on the sofa, Jose went with her and fucked Lupe through one more orgasm before dumping his load into her.

Lupe didn’t move for about 30 minutes before she asked to use the shower. While she was in the shower Maria let us know that she her husband had left to Mexico and she would be following in 3 months, she wants to hook up with us again, before she goes.

So the 3 of us hooked again 4 times, Jose and I went to her place twice, I met her alone 3 times. The next time we hooked up, Lupe had shaven her pussy for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator: