They Need To Be Used Hard

She still looks sexy and hot ..
She is that. A lot of people don't realized the sexual potential of older women. They sort of writ off older women, preferring to focus on younger, prettier, more shapely females. In reality, Older women have a lot of what I call "latent lust" -- desire that has built up over the years from not being used hard sexually. The 66-year-old woman in my photos is a good example.

Lynne and her husband live near me and when I met them she was a real bitch, bossing him around. One day she was more offensive than usual and I told him (in her presence) "Somebody needs to tame your bitch." Of course she took offense and when she got in my face I slapped her. That caught her off guard and I soon had a handful of her hair and the other hand on one of her fat nipples. Her bluster turned to whimpering and I used her right there in the den of their house. He was (and is) fully supportive and now I use her regularly.

She is that. A lot of people don't realized the sexual potential of older women. They sort of writ off older women, preferring to focus on younger, prettier, more shapely females. In reality, Older women have a lot of what I call "latent lust" -- desire that has built up over the years from not being used hard sexually. The 66-year-old woman in my photos is a good example.

Lynne and her husband live near me and when I met them she was a real bitch, bossing him around. One day she was more offensive than usual and I told him (in her presence) "Somebody needs to tame your bitch." Of course she took offense and when she got in my face I slapped her. That caught her off guard and I soon had a handful of her hair and the other hand on one of her fat nipples. Her bluster turned to whimpering and I used her right there in the den of their house. He was (and is) fully supportive and now I use her regularly.
I can not agree more with the first part .. it is true .. older women have built up sexual energy and lust for years ..
The second part is a good experience .. lucky u

Reactions: owlcuck
I can not agree more with the first part .. it is true .. older women have built up sexual energy and lust for years ..
I try to be involved in as many activities of older people as possible. Of course, all of that was set back with Covid restrictions, but now they are resuming. Attending gatherings of senior citizens, delivering meals on wheels, and the like provide access to many older women. Contacts made in such events often develop into intense relationships. Younger women are fine, but there's nothing quite like having an older woman respond intensely to m cock in her body (any orifice).

Thanks for adding that comment. I suspected that it was true worldwide but my only experience is in the U.S.

The second part of your post brings up a good point. The more responsible a woman's position, the more she needs to be treated like a slut in private. Doctors, attorneys, business executives, teachers, ... the list could go on and on of professions that put a lot of stress on woman, resulting in their need for release by being treated as sluts away from the job.
And surprise surprise mine fits into that category. Furthermore likes to appear quite prim and proper but evidentially is a dirty slut when it comes to it

And surprise surprise mine fits into that category. Furthermore likes to appear quite prim and proper but evidentially is a dirty slut when it comes to it
Thanks for adding that personal observation. Yes, they usually appear so much different depending on the setting. Most white women who want to be used hard are not the "white trash" type that might come to mind. Outwardly they are sweet, respectable ladies, often active in church or civic affairs, loving grandmothers, helpful neighbors, etc. But in private they are sluts for hard sex.

Thanks for adding that personal observation. Yes, they usually appear so much different depending on the setting. Most white women who want to be used hard are not the "white trash" type that might come to mind. Outwardly they are sweet, respectable ladies, often active in church or civic affairs, loving grandmothers, helpful neighbors, etc. But in private they are sluts for hard sex.
Yep mine always wants to help people, prim and proper mum etc and even dress reasonably conservatively although sexy

Reactions: EgyBull
Suck in the truck:
She services me like an old whore. Notice that I maintain control, at least one hand tight in her hair at all times. In the second picture I'm ejaculating into her mouth and throat, holding her head fully impaled on my cock until the last drop is gone. I like the sounds and feeling as they swallow, throat working to take it all down.
View attachment 545233
View attachment 545234
How would you go about getting a girl to swallow who’s never even had my cum in her mouth and don’t suck my cock for long??

Suck in the truck:
She services me like an old whore. Notice that I maintain control, at least one hand tight in her hair at all times. In the second picture I'm ejaculating into her mouth and throat, holding her head fully impaled on my cock until the last drop is gone. I like the sounds and feeling as they swallow, throat working to take it all down.
View attachment 545233
View attachment 545234
Yes .. they like to gag on my big dick deep in their throught .. with some slaps on the checks .. while grabing their hair tight .
Once one of my sluts hot wives was sucking my dick and she swallow it deep that her face turned red but when i tried to pull out she refused and continue deep throught me till the last drop of cum ..

Reactions: owlcuck
How would you go about getting a girl to swallow who’s never even had my cum in her mouth and don’t suck my cock for long??
Proceed slowly. There's no need to rush. First, extend the time she keeps your cock in her mouth. If she won't do it on her own, hold her head in place so she cannot pull off. Eventually she will accept that she is to do it as long as you want. If not, discipline her until she does! Similarly, when you are ready to cum, don't let her pull away. Hold her head in place while the semen starts to spurt. If she gags, let her get her breath, then go at it again. It's a matter of training and patience for both of you.

Yes .. they like to gag on my big dick deep in their throught .. with some slaps on the checks .. while grabing their hair tight .
Once one of my sluts hot wives was sucking my dick and she swallow it deep that her face turned red but when i tried to pull out she refused and continue deep throught me till the last drop of cum ..
I'm glad to hear that! Not surprised at all, though. They want to be used hard.

Reactions: owlcuck and EgyBull
Proceed slowly. There's no need to rush. First, extend the time she keeps your cock in her mouth. If she won't do it on her own, hold her head in place so she cannot pull off. Eventually she will accept that she is to do it as long as you want. If not, discipline her until she does! Similarly, when you are ready to cum, don't let her pull away. Hold her head in place while the semen starts to spurt. If she gags, let her get her breath, then go at it again. It's a matter of training and patience for both of you.
I’d even be happy if the first time if she just had it in her mouth! Will start putting my hands on the back of head from now on and withholding licking her pussy and asshole

I’d even be happy if the first time if she just had it in her mouth! Will start putting my hands on the back of head from now on and withholding licking her pussy and asshole
That sounds good. Some people try to do too much too fast, which can interfere rather than help. Aim for slow, steady improvement like what you wrote. Withholding licking her pussy and asshole will complement the other steps well. Sexual denial is often more effective than other types of discipline.

That sounds good. Some people try to do too much too fast, which can interfere rather than help. Aim for slow, steady improvement like what you wrote. Withholding licking her pussy and asshole will complement the other steps well. Sexual denial is often more effective than other types of discipline.
Will be difficult as I love licking her pussy and ass but I’ve gotta start cumming in that mouth of hers

Training Greta

Greta is a 66-year-old widow I met when we both worked as volunteers filling boxes of food for needy people during the pandemic. One thing led to another and I ended up training her at my home.

A mouthful of my cock for the little lady, gradually pushing more in as she adjusted to taking it.
View attachment 545291

More sucking while I use Greta's nipples. By the way, nipples are excellent "switches" to control a woman's behavior. Pinch, twist, pull, enough and they will do anything you want
View attachment 545293

A hard facedown fuck is good for a woman. Greta was gasping and moaning with each thrust that drove her face into the bed.
View attachment 545294
Where you finish?