They Need To Be Used Hard

Too many men today have abdicated their role of controlling their wives or girlfriends. If they think they are in control, then they have a guy by the balls, figuratively and maybe literally. You have to use them hard and use them often. No romantic stuff, just hard sexual use.

I meet this slut in the park. Her husband and kids have no idea, nor do the people at the elementary school where she teaches. They all think she is nice and respectable. But she needs to be used hard. She doesn't suck me -- I fuck her mouth. There is a major difference, namely who his in control.

This 60-something granny lives in my neighborhood and comes by to see me when her husband is having coffee with his male friends or some such activity. She used to gag real bad when I pushed too hard and too far in but now she take sit like a pro. I can feel her chin touching my balls.
I give the wife all the love she needs in bed we can roll play where i am more dominate but in all its still me making love to my wife. For her with most of the guys she plays with there is no connection of love but the raw emotion of fucking. That's why its so hot for me to watch her turn into this animal that fucks hard and is willing to do anything to please the guy she is playing with. She loves it to cause its not the every day roll she plays for everyone else to see.

I give the wife all the love she needs in bed we can roll play where i am more dominate but in all its still me making love to my wife. For her with most of the guys she plays with there is no connection of love but the raw emotion of fucking. That's why its so hot for me to watch her turn into this animal that fucks hard and is willing to do anything to please the guy she is playing with. She loves it to cause its not the every day roll she plays for everyone else to see.
Very well put xx

Reactions: Mocha wife
If a guy treats her right she will do whatever he wants, be he must treat her the way she wants to be treated, that how it works with me anyway
It’s so true- my wife never says no to anything to her lover. She never sucked me off, never allowed me to cum on her never did any poses. With her lover she is literally screaming to he fucked and does everything for him

Thanks for adding that personal observation. Yes, they usually appear so much different depending on the setting. Most white women who want to be used hard are not the "white trash" type that might come to mind. Outwardly they are sweet, respectable ladies, often active in church or civic affairs, loving grandmothers, helpful neighbors, etc. But in private they are sluts for hard sex.
Describes my wife,although she is the aggressor now and we love it

Reactions: Msantos
Too many men today have abdicated their role of controlling their wives or girlfriends. If they think they are in control, then they have a guy by the balls, figuratively and maybe literally. You have to use them hard and use them often. No romantic stuff, just hard sexual use.

I meet this slut in the park. Her husband and kids have no idea, nor do the people at the elementary school where she teaches. They all think she is nice and respectable. But she needs to be used hard. She doesn't suck me -- I fuck her mouth. There is a major difference, namely who his in control.

This 60-something granny lives in my neighborhood and comes by to see me when her husband is having coffee with his male friends or some such activity. She used to gag real bad when I pushed too hard and too far in but now she take sit like a pro. I can feel her chin touching my balls.
I couldn't agree more! I love the sensation of their throat muscles produce when their gagging and trying to breath. Not to mention the look of terror in their eyes when they can't get a breath.

• Dislike
Reactions: mirella.hango
You are so right! I was a school librarian, and I led a secret live that would have cost me my job had it become known. Now I'm retired and don't have to worry about that aspect.

The comments about overgeneralizing are certainly correct. One cannot extrapolate from a few examples to say that certain behavior is universally true. Similarly, because some women do not like this kind of experience does not mean that we can say no one likes it. So much depends on the woman['s pesonality.
If my affair with my Boss/Lover was ever exposed within the company, it would have been DEVASTATING to the company. We were together 11 years and no one ever knew about us. Broke it off over the pandemic, but it was a wonderful relationship while it lasted. Absolutely NO on in the company would believe my private personal sex life either. Goes well beyond the affairs I ahve had woth other co-workers over the years. J (the wife)

Reactions: petco
If my affair with my Boss/Lover was ever exposed within the company, it would have been DEVASTATING to the company. We were together 11 years and no one ever knew about us. Broke it off over the pandemic, but it was a wonderful relationship while it lasted. Absolutely NO on in the company would believe my private personal sex life either. Goes well beyond the affairs I ahve had woth other co-workers over the years. J (the wife)
Why not start it up again?

Never realized that some couples do training together 👍👍
Yup. My GF tells me she loves to be romanced.
But she also likes the guy to be in control some of the time.
She says it appeals to her semi-sub side.
I know that she has more and bigger orgasms
when she's being used, yes used, like a sub
during sex.
Nothing drastic. Its attitude & having her do what I want her to do. She spurts her orgasm.

Reactions: slavesimon