Things are getting hot!

TXcuck07

Just signed up, figured I’d intruduce myself and ask for some much needed advise.

We have been married for 10+ years. We were both raised in very conservative/religious homes. We still go to church and all that. We have kids.

I’ve been wanting her to cuckold me for the past five or so years. She is gorgeous, and great in bed. I’ve never felt like I can fully please her, or bring out her desire for longer than some short spurts. She has known about my cuckold fantasy for a couple years now. It’s become a role-playing thing for us, although she has always said she’d never act on it.

She was always a stay-at-home mom, but recently began a new career in a male-dominated field. She finished training a few weeks ago, and has been at it since. She made friends with a guy that works with her. They text quite a bit. Moderately flirty, most just friendly. But she spends hours with him at work, and they don’t have to (there’s a large group of people she works with, but they choose to work together most the time).

She came home from work horny yesterday. We are fooling around, and go into our usual talk about her sex with her hypothetical lover. I asked her if she had anyone specific in her life that she would do this with. She said maybe, which is something she’s never done. She always keeps the role play impersonal.

I asked her if it was this guy, I’ll call him Zach. She says yes. She says she has a crush on him. As we are having sex, she tells me of how they flirt and how she wants to take it further. We finished fucking with her shouting “fuck me Zach!”, while I came inside her. Hottest thing ever.

Afterwards, I asked her what kind of setup she’d like with him. She said it would have to be completely separate from our relationship. No watching or anything for me, which I don’t love, but would be ok with. She would want something long term, but not serious. She wants to go slow. She is nervous that he’s not into her, but I gotta think that with how much time he spends with her, he is. But she doesn’t want to send signals that she’s interested if he’s not. She’s also concerned about messing up their friendship if he’s not into her.

I need advice on how to support her without being pushy or overwhelming, something I’m prone to. I want her to do it so much. Any help or advise? Thanks.

Last edited:
have her talk to him about it. I am thinking if he is spending time texting and flirting he will for sure be up for it. Communication with all involved is the key to making it work. If thats all good have her go for it. Keep us all posted on how things are going if you would.

Reactions: TXcuck07
Just signed up, figured I’d intruduce myself and ask for some much needed advise.

We have been married for 10+ years. We were both raised in very conservative/religious homes. We still go to church and all that. We have kids.

I’ve been wanting her to cuckold me for the past five or so years. She is gorgeous, and great in bed. I’ve never felt like I can fully please her, or bring out her desire for longer than some short spurts. She has known about my cuckold fantasy for a couple years now. It’s become a role-playing thing for us, although she has always said she’d never act on it.

She was always a stay-at-home mom, but recently began a new career in a male-dominated field. She finished training a few weeks ago, and has been at it since. She made friends with a guy that works with her. They text quite a bit. Moderately flirty, most just friendly. But she spends hours with him at work, and they don’t have to (there’s a large group of people she works with, but they choose to work together most the time).

She came home from work horny yesterday. We are fooling around, and go into our usual talk about her sex with her hypothetical lover. I asked her if she had anyone specific in her life that she would do this with. She said maybe, which is something she’s never done. She always keeps the role play impersonal.

I asked her if it was this guy, I’ll call him Zach. She says yes. She says she has a crush on him. As we are having sex, she tells me of how they flirt and how she wants to take it further. We finished fucking with her shouting “fuck me Zach!”, while I came inside her. Hottest thing ever.

Afterwards, I asked her what kind of setup she’d like with him. She said it would have to be completely separate from our relationship. No watching or anything for me, which I don’t love, but would be ok with. She would want something long term, but not serious. She wants to go slow. She is nervous that he’s not into her, but I gotta think that with how much time he spends with her, he is. But she doesn’t want to send signals that she’s interested if he’s not. She’s also concerned about messing up their friendship if he’s not into her.

I need advice on how to support her without being pushy or overwhelming, something I’m prone to. I want her to do it so much. Any help or advise? Thanks.
Just keep open communications with your wife. Sounds like she's going to figure it our for herself. The best way, in your instance, to push is to not push. She'll get there on her own.

Thanks for the replies. She is going into work early to work out with him before their shift today. I’m gonna help her get ready and choose an outfit. Like I said, she wants to move slow and draw out the seduction process. I’m pinching myself, hoping this is all real.

Reactions: sterling