This just happened

Apr 16, 2021
Kent
Hi all
This just happened right now 😳 ,the wife and I are working from home today both upstairs in different rooms, there was a loud knocking at the front door . I got up from the desk and walked to the front windows to see who was knocking to front door of its hinges.There was a delivery 🚚 driver standing there. He was a good looking black guy well built around six foot . I went to ask the door but at the top of the stairs I looked down and my sexy wife had opened the door to him, this how the conversation went delivery guy hi got a package for ( I bet u have me thinking 🤔 lol) wife thanks Hun ,driver says you have a good day.
Wife replies I will if you come in it would be evan better . There’s a nervous laugh from both of them, I watched from the top stairs their eyes were fixed on each other. Not believing and seeing that my wife was chatting this guy up. He says you look sexy and hot... wifey says to him your to kind and I like a delivery man that takes care of his lady customers . One again I could feel the sexual chemistry between them both, at this point I got my cockold cock out and start to play with myself. My wife asked him if he was busy today. He looked at his watch and said shit I really have to go but I would love to have a coffee next time with you next you order, he explained that this is his new area his deliveries will be around here, for the foreseeable. My heart missed a beat thinking that he could be back . The flirting continued. I was hoping he would come in and fuck her in the front room but he made his excuses and left, she closed the door walked up stairs with a massive smile on her face, looked at me with my cock in hand and laugh at me, I said to her you know am so turned on ,good she said that’s what I was going for , I asked her do u chat other men up like yes she said with but normally they come on to me . In all the happy years she hasn’t done this before. This is the start of fun times she’s finally believing in her self she can fuck others,before we returned to our different rooms I said I thought black men weren’t your thing she said to me normal not but he had a nice smile then shut the door 🚪, she is opening up to who ever as long as she gets the cock my loving wife wants I will be a happy husband. I am just amazed how she turning into a hot wife 😋

Hi all
The wife and I have a clash of diaries in November I have booked a posh hotel with the wife to go and see a concert in Brighton. Unfortunately my work diary will not allow me to be there I said to shall I cancel the hotel she turned round and said to me no I’ll take another guy with and spend the night with him and walked up and kiss me. I replied to her you have my full support in this , her first thoughts were to get a another man in my place wow. Also she said to me you have to buy me some new underwear for that night. I can’t explain my feelings now she’s talking the lead on this

Hi all
The wife and I have a clash of diaries in November I have booked a posh hotel with the wife to go and see a concert in Brighton. Unfortunately my work diary will not allow me to be there I said to shall I cancel the hotel she turned round and said to me no I’ll take another guy with and spend the night with him and walked up and kiss me. I replied to her you have my full support in this , her first thoughts were to get a another man in my place wow. Also she said to me you have to buy me some new underwear for that night. I can’t explain my feelings now she’s talking the lead on this
This is the most hottest part of the comment : "Also she said to me you have to buy me some new underwear for that night." 👍🏻

Hi all
Buy her crotchless lingerie. Easy access to her pussy.😁👍🏻

Reactions: Justustwomarried
Hi
Sorry I haven’t been on here as we have been so busy with work and moving home that our new intended lifestyle has been put on hold! Well I thought that, as we has started to settle into our new forever home . My sexy wife has texted me the other day telling me she has started several sexy chats will a new bull . As to say I was shocked but so turned on because it came out of the blue. Yes I was one of those husband that did put to much pressure on the wife to fuck other men and say she want backwards on the whole thing. So I have let her take it at her place . She has happy surprise me . We are setting up a coffee date with him just to see if there’s a connection, with the both, if that goes well a fuck date will be set up and she says I can been there to watch and join in , happy days, the icing on this cake she has found a bi bull so my wife can let him fuck me for her fun and I can enjoy my bi and submissive side in clean up duties, she told me that it’s a journey we need to take. I will keep you all updated if things work out and yes pics if I am allowed to take them .

Si and Beth

Hi all
Just to let you all know we are meeting him for a coffee tomorrow morning . We are looking forward to this and personal I am so surprise how she is getting involved in this lifestyle . I hope that they click when we meet.
Ps
she turned me down last night she said she wants to save her self for him my wife in changing in front my eyes. It’s a little scary how she is changing but it’s turning us both on . Will feed back after the coffee date goes.
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
Just to let you all know we are meeting him for a coffee tomorrow morning . We are looking forward to this and personal I am so surprise how she is getting involved in this lifestyle . I hope that they click when we meet.
Ps
she turned me down last night she said she wants to save her self for him my wife in changing in front my eyes. It’s a little scary how she is changing but it’s turning us both on . Will feed back after the coffee date goes.
Si & Beth 💋
Good luck...

Hi all
In just two hours my Beautiful wife will be meeting her new bull for a coffee. Yes I will be there to enjoy the whole thing. As I said before if it goes well we will end in a hotel room hopefully in the next weeks , working life getting in the way of fun . We have professional jobs so she can’t dress up Super sexy as she going into her office afterwards. So smart casual for her. So hope she likes him this is so exciting for us . But we are trying to be like a normal morning getting ready for work etc . Not spoken much about it this morning just getting ready, wish us luck .
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
Well the update of our first meeting will the wife’s new bull. I am so proud and pleased with the wonderful woman I love has had a excellent conversation and a sexual connection with him. The meeting lasted about an hour and a half with lots of sexy talk . She was very nervous but fair play to her she worked though her nerves.
we have agreed to meet again for a social drink with lots of touching with him. He was respectful and charming a real gentleman. Plus she has said to him later by text that she what’s his big cock and he has replied that she is a very hot lady. We are almost there one more meeting then the fucking will start. She walked away wet as hell . We all agreed to not loose the momentum and not go to slow but it would have Be to easy to jump into bed and a mistake being made. All couples are different and go at their on speed . Just say we she has made a massive leap to becoming a hot wife. Once again I will update you all when we meet again
Si & Beth 💋

Hi am update
The Wife has texted me to set up a social meeting with her new guy. I will be attending but not with them so they can get to feel each other etc . I will be a few tables away just waiting and watching. After this encounter I have already been given my orders to book a hotel room for us all . Our sexual needs will be met then to be enjoyed and I will finally become a cockold husband and by wife will have a lover . We are happy for this to happen ,scared yes nervous yes but give us a few encounters and there will no stopping her. Yes she has changed and developing into a hot wife any cockold would be proud off . This can happen to any wannabe if you just take is slow with an uncertain wife. If someone told me that my wife is just about to fuck a bull 5 years ago I would have said your crazy but with time honest conversation with each other you can do this. Some wife’s lead it others have to be guided, which way there’s no going back . Telling my wife am bi and she supports me is massive step . Will update you all probably tomorrow night after their date wish her /us luck .
Si & Beth 💋

Hi am update
The Wife has texted me to set up a social meeting with her new guy. I will be attending but not with them so they can get to feel each other etc . I will be a few tables away just waiting and watching. After this encounter I have already been given my orders to book a hotel room for us all . Our sexual needs will be met then to be enjoyed and I will finally become a cockold husband and by wife will have a lover . We are happy for this to happen ,scared yes nervous yes but give us a few encounters and there will no stopping her. Yes she has changed and developing into a hot wife any cockold would be proud off . This can happen to any wannabe if you just take is slow with an uncertain wife. If someone told me that my wife is just about to fuck a bull 5 years ago I would have said your crazy but with time honest conversation with each other you can do this. Some wife’s lead it others have to be guided, which way there’s no going back . Telling my wife am bi and she supports me is massive step . Will update you all probably tomorrow night after their date wish her /us luck .
Si & Beth 💋
This sounds like the beginning of an excellent journey. The key to making it work is for you and your wife to make sure that you keep a good open dialogue going between the two of you about every aspect of the relationship, especially anything that's worrying either of you. The most successful cuckolding couples that I have met are always very good at making sure that they are all on the same page all of the time. From my perspective as a bull, I am always very conscious that I am in a very privileged position being allowed into the couple's relationship and that it is a truly tripartite experience (even if hubby is not always present) and that all 3 of us have wants and needs that need to be catered for. Too many bulls just see it as an opportunity to fuck someone else's wife - there is so much more to it than that.