threesome with his friend ...

He want to have a threesome with him and his friend. Tom arranged a nice hotel room and we startet to play around for some time - naked in bed. Now i could hear the knock on the hotel room . He went to the door - with his bath rope and came back with his friend. Get undressed he told him and than both came back to the bed and he shoed his friend my breasts. That was the cue to start. Tom took my breast in his mouth and his friend playes and kissed wiht my other breast. I started to moan . tom started to kiss my neck and went more down to my stomach. Than his friend Sam began to roaming all over my body. I could already see both guys are hard and with a good size of dick Tom started to fingering my clit and running his finger up and down my wettnes. Than Sam went his fingers to my pussy and he took over Toms places with his finger . He played with my clit and i was so hot and wet. Tom came up to my face and i startet to lick his dick up and down his dick and started to suck his head - his dick . Sam went between my legs and began tonging my clit and my whole pussy. I started to move my hips And i was already ready to fuck Tom slipped now under me - behind me so i was lying back on his stomach and chest . Now sam went over me with his rock hard dick and i directed his dick in to my pussy and his dick disappeard in me . He pushed his dick deeper in me till his cock was all the way in me. My hips began to move to get a better feeling . Toms cock was still in my mouth but than "God i am cumming." Tom erupted his seman in my mouth and i swallowed his cum . Than i cam at the same time as Sam He plunged his cum and uploaded it in me. I know it is a big turn on for sam to see me get fucked and seem another man sperm running out of my pussy.