Threesomes, Foursomes, Orgies, Trains, Gang Bangs. Mutipartner fun which have you done? Which do you like? Which would you never (or never again)

Which do you enjoy?

• Threesomes

Votes: 181 80.4%
  • Foursomes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • Orgies

Votes: 74 32.9%
  • Trains

Votes: 53 23.6%
  • Gangs Bangs

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No thanks, just one at a time please

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Multiple in a day but not all at once

Votes: 44 19.6%

• Total voters
With my exwife and exgf I have watched them with multiple sex partners and heard about many of their sexploits where I wasn't present. I wasn't too interested (may come as a big surprise to many on here) in taking part when their was other females involved. My present wife is only interested in one on one. She has had quite a few meetings but always on her own never with me

I would love to try threesome with my wife, both mfm and fmf
Also would love to try foursome with my wife and another hot couple, two cocks, two pussies in one bed what can be better lol
Always had interest to perform in some orgy, better with my wife involved of course

Last edited:
I would love to try threesome with my wife, both mfm and fmf
Also would love to try foursome with my wife and another hot couple, two cocks, two pussies in one bed what can be better lol
Always had interest to perform in some orgy, better with my wife involved of course
I am new and wanting to try threesome. I'm in north Alabama. Discrete man that loves eating pussy and I have a thick 9 inches for her. I'd love to suck those pretty nipples while she rides it hard like a bronco. PM if interested

Attachments

• File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 8
  • File_006.png
    File_006.png
    492.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8754.JPG
    IMG_8754.JPG
    511 KB · Views: 8
We've enjoyed 3sums, 4sums and multiples in a day but not all at once many times.

My wife has never been in an orgy, a gang-bang or a train but I think it would be crazy hot. She's not so sure she has the stamina to be fucked like that anymore though.