Threesomes, Foursomes, Orgies, Trains, Gang Bangs. Mutipartner fun which have you done? Which do you like? Which would you never (or never again)

Which do you enjoy?

• Threesomes

Votes: 181 80.4%
  • Foursomes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • Orgies

Votes: 74 32.9%
  • Trains

Votes: 53 23.6%
  • Gangs Bangs

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No thanks, just one at a time please

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Multiple in a day but not all at once

Votes: 44 19.6%

• Total voters
Years ago my wife and I would meet with a great group in New Hampshire called “naked by Nine” men and women, some couples, some singles would meet for drinks and buffet at a guys house and then at 9:00 the clothes would come off if you chose to play. My lovely wife once sucked off 6 young men back to back while I watched and ate the pussy of one of the guys wife’s. There was cum flying all over my wife’s breast, and face and she loved it. Just the other day she was talking about all the fun we had at those get togethers. Great times ....
I went to those parties.

Revenge 3some two girls got head from one and fucked the other to make A ex jealous.4some Road trip on a S2000 to Maine to fuck some horny white girls,brought a buddy over we switch girls .Gangbang A Hot Milf from jersey Ukrainian set it up sears coworker 8 guys at her place.

Wife has no interest at all in group sex, explains that she's not a "jump on the pile" type of personality. She does admit,
though, that she occasionally wonders if it wouldn't be hot to "pull a short train," 4-5 guys one after the other, if only to
experience it as a one-time thing.
A few years ago, my girlfriend and I were involved in all of the "erotic fun" listed on this post. She particularly enjoyed "Trains". She often did this at Swing clubs. She felt that it allowed her to spend more time with each guy; plus it allows for breaks to relax for a half hour or so before letting the next group of guys "hop aboard". We varied it by sometimes having a train where each guy fucked her, than pulled out to cum in her mouth. She enjoys gangbangs but trains are her favorite. She's had trains at Swing Clubs in Chicago, L.A. area, Tampa, and Atlanta. Her hottest was Atlanta. She also enjoyed gloryholes at adult video stores.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Have tried all of these over the years, enjoyed most but my favorite is longer term affairs with guys I meet at work and a sexual affair results. When I was BBC exclusive tho, I went thru as many guys a night as were interested!! Totally different lifestyle. Loved it, but almost destroyed my marriage. J (the wife)

Reactions: Romey
Probably threesomes for us. We do like to go to sex clubs in Europe, but those are not out of control (usually). Had a foursome with May (that included me) years ago when we were moving out of a house.

Many people on here that know of my sexploits with my exs, such as gangbangs, outdoor nudity and exhibitionism, bandage etc. The most of the situations were with my exgf (she had literally hundreds of sex partners during the time with me) and I bumped into one of her friends the other day and she was spouting off about how my ex is a paragon of virtue and she never looks at another man. I asked if she knew our past and she said no, why? I just said no reason. So as for hiding things from your partner I think he sees her as this little angel that has only ever had sex with 2 other men besides him. Little secrets always come out in the end, lol. I also wonder if my exwife is the same with her new husband.
Makes one wonder