Tips for beginners

Newbiesuk

Couple
Gold
Hi guys , any tips appreciated for beginner small steps with the stag vixen lifestyle. Recently admitted my feelings to my wife and alyhough initially shocked she understands. Loving role playing and chatting in bed and things are moving along well. Any little ideas for enhancing the experience would be appreciated as we make progressive steps towards the ultimate goal of her having another man play with her. Thanks in advance 👌

Thank you bud , totally agree , i am taking the lead and moving things along at a pace that we both are comfortable with 👌👌
Our beginning this lifestyle was first, talking it out, making her feel sexy, agreeing that sex is sex, love is love, and that flirting does not break any rules..We met a guy at a bar, had a good visit, wife so sexy in short skirt, high heels, and almost see thru white top. We all agreed to go dancing at another club in his city. Met him there, in a booth her in middle. She and I danced a few times, then he took her hand for the same. After a few dances, she took his hand to dance, and soon I saw her in his arms, his hands on her butt, her thighs open and his leg between them. Eventually they kissed a couple of times, and got closer and much sexier in their dancing. We decided time to leave, and he took her hand and we walked to car. He stopped with her alongside the building and started playing with her breasts thru her top..she was holding his head to her breast, but then broke away..Last time we saw him was then, but it led to her feeling more comfortable, and ended up we found many black lovers for her...the good days...
Good luck..