Totally unexpected situation leaves me speechless & stunned - I dont even want to hear your thoughts but at the same time I want closure.

dazed88

Male
hello I am unsure if this is the right site or thread but the first I came across when doing a search.
I am married for 12 years and we have a normal marriage. Everyone seems happy and life is good.
Then out of nowhere, unexpectedly, tonight a good friend who I hadnt seen in 30 years came to visit me and my family. from another country
We have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with one being in the hallway and 2 inside each of the bigger bedrooms.
I am 46 and my wife is 45. She has a very light sleep and I am a deep sleeper plus she pees very often every night,
Her getting up is normal but we have a bathroom in our bedroom so she had no need to venture out into any other part of the house..

I was woken up by strange noises and sudden contrasting dead silence which caused me to get up few minutes ago. At first it sounded as if it all came from the other bedroom. But then I realized it was from the kitchen.

it was 10 minutes ago since I walked back from the dining room and I just froze. Somehow I couldnt go into the kitchen
The noises made me suspect that people were having sex in the kitchen and I didnt know who was in there, part of me wanted to go inspect but I couldnt
it was like they were trying hard to not make noises but you could still hear noises. my stomach turned and it immediately came to me that my wife was in there. And unfortunately my guest too.
as young men we even made fun of him because he couldnt get any prostitute to have sex with him. Let alone normal females.
They would run out of the house like a bat out of hell and the friend with his thing running down to his knees looking confused and wondering why she ran.
So I was hit with the harsh possibility that my wife did the unthinkable. Part of me knows but it is like I want confirmation. What a powerless situation. The world was turning
I walk back to our bedroom that is on the other end of the house. In what it seemed like another 10 minutes, the wife walks into the bedroom and shakes me, acting frightened telling me that she went to the kitchen to get water and eat a snack, only to suddenly turn around and see herself face to face with our guest who apparently got startled and magically lost his bath towel and at that point she ran out of there. I didnt ask any questions, just asked if she was ok and she said she had to use the bathroom and would come to bed. I assumed shed use the toilet but in a couple minutes, I heard the shower but by the time she returned I pretended to be asleep.

Your wife and your good friend enjoyed one another, a hot, spontaneous fucking session in the kitchen. It's kind of hot that she lied about it. Did he have anything to say about the encounter? Denial won't change anything - they fucked. She may have enjoyed him before, or perhaps other men as well.

This sounds like a sexual assault. You didn't investigate and you stopped short of determining if she needed help? You left your wife alone after she told you that? Showering after? You let him stay in the house after that? But, like you said, you don't want to hear our thoughts, so, best of luck.
truth

I read such posts through dual lens: 1} the credibility of the explanations and 2] the preponderance of happenstance. A I do so, I ask myself, ‘how much happenstance is allowable before the credibility of explanation becomes a] strained, b] torturous or c] outright collapses.

You’re twelve years in a ‘normal’ marriage. I’ll assume that puts at least one child in the picture. ‘Everyone’ suggests more than you and your wife, and four bedrooms plus three baths support it. And you refer to your ‘family.’ I suppose that means a nuclear family – mom, pop and kids.

Typically, you sleep like a log. Noises from another part of the house were loud enough to wake you. Yet no one else seems to have heard them. Where does this fit on the credibility scale?

In an unmitigated bolt from the blue, a guy from a foreign country who you’ve not seen in three decades arrives. How credible is this?

Let’s discuss his endowment. By all accounts [including professional women], he long-jumped over the ‘wonder of nature’ category. Basically, he stops dead in their tracks anything existing later than the Paleolithic era. Women vaulted away from him seemingly fearing for their lives. OK I’ve embellished. A bit. Yet you assume that your woman takes him like a champion. Oddly enough, this may be one of your more credible claims. Is there enough explanation here to fly?

I don’t know.

When you woke, the noises suddenly stopped. If they’re in the throes of passion, how did they know that you woke? Remember – they’re in the kitchen, being noisy, at the other end of the house. Where does this go on the credibility scale? Then you hear them trying to be quiet – apparently with less than stellar success.

One point was humorous. You say your wife ‘ran out of there’ after he unveiled the magic salami. I though – sheesh! After all these years, women still run from him! Or if your report is true, perhaps he is seeking revenge on all the guys who laughed at him decades ago. I say ‘if’ because that doesn’t seem especially ‘credible’ to me. And if it is, it suggests a life lived for a tragic reason.

One can amend such a report by saying that ‘the kids were visiting their grandparents’ or ‘when I got out of bed, I stepped on the cat which alerted them that I was on the move.’ But such explanations

But such ‘explanations’ raise the preponderance of happenstance. And they bring their own problems. If you stepped on the cat [or knocked over the night stand, etc.], why did not at least one of the kids wake? And if they were away, what is the likelihood that this guy descends the very day the kids are visiting family in Stamps, AK? And these are by no means the only questions that can be put to this account.

Here is the problem: as the preponderance of happenstance rises, the credibility of explanations falls. It begins with a grind. Then the story binds like a motor laboring under too much load. With such explanations, many such stories become strained, then tortured, and finally collapse. There is just too much happenstance for it to be believable.

I will leave it for others to decide for themselves where on the spectrum this record falls.

This sounds like a sexual assault. You didn't investigate and you stopped short of determining if she needed help? You left your wife alone after she told you that? Showering after? You let him stay in the house after that? But, like you said, you don't want to hear our thoughts, so, best of luck.
Agreed. But then, I'm by no means 100% certain that this is on the up and up ... for reasons I outline on my first post on this thread.

thanks for your opinion and to be candid, I was dazed and overwhelmed and in shock. Maybe I thought I didnt want open up a can of worms, or I thought I didnt want to
I read such posts through dual lens: 1} the credibility of the explanations and 2] the preponderance of happenstance. A I do so, I ask myself, ‘how much happenstance is allowable before the credibility of explanation becomes a] strained, b] torturous or c] outright collapses.

You’re twelve years in a ‘normal’ marriage. I’ll assume that puts at least one child in the picture. ‘Everyone’ suggests more than you and your wife, and four bedrooms plus three baths support it. And you refer to your ‘family.’ I suppose that means a nuclear family – mom, pop and kids.

Typically, you sleep like a log. Noises from another part of the house were loud enough to wake you. Yet no one else seems to have heard them. Where does this fit on the credibility scale?

In an unmitigated bolt from the blue, a guy from a foreign country who you’ve not seen in three decades arrives. How credible is this?

Let’s discuss his endowment. By all accounts [including professional women], he long-jumped over the ‘wonder of nature’ category. Basically, he stops dead in their tracks anything existing later than the Paleolithic era. Women vaulted away from him seemingly fearing for their lives. OK I’ve embellished. A bit. Yet you assume that your woman takes him like a champion. Oddly enough, this may be one of your more credible claims. Is there enough explanation here to fly?

I don’t know.

When you woke, the noises suddenly stopped. If they’re in the throes of passion, how did they know that you woke? Remember – they’re in the kitchen, being noisy, at the other end of the house. Where does this go on the credibility scale? Then you hear them trying to be quiet – apparently with less than stellar success.

One point was humorous. You say your wife ‘ran out of there’ after he unveiled the magic salami. I though – sheesh! After all these years, women still run from him! Or if your report is true, perhaps he is seeking revenge on all the guys who laughed at him decades ago. I say ‘if’ because that doesn’t seem especially ‘credible’ to me. And if it is, it suggests a life lived for a tragic reason.

One can amend such a report by saying that ‘the kids were visiting their grandparents’ or ‘when I got out of bed, I stepped on the cat which alerted them that I was on the move.’ But such explanations

But such ‘explanations’ raise the preponderance of happenstance. And they bring their own problems. If you stepped on the cat [or knocked over the night stand, etc.], why did not at least one of the kids wake? And if they were away, what is the likelihood that this guy descends the very day the kids are visiting family in Stamps, AK? And these are by no means the only questions that can be put to this account.

Here is the problem: as the preponderance of happenstance rises, the credibility of explanations falls. It begins with a grind. Then the story binds like a motor laboring under too much load. With such explanations, many such stories become strained, then tortured, and finally collapse. There is just too much happenstance for it to be believable.

I will leave it for others to decide for themselves where on the spectrum this record falls.
folks say hello to the director of mensa, our friend is as sharp as a bowling ball and not ashamed to show it. thank you for your contribution kimosabi

I don’t know.

Jesus, you HAVE to be a fucking lawyer to break it down & write that much.
Look at the other posts on here. Does anyone write such long-winded bullshit?
Just go write a novel...

mirella.hango

@mirella.hango you seem experienced interpreting behavior that is shown by wives and undetected by naive husbands.
can you tell me your opinion on these:
I found it odd that wife who worked as a middle school teacher had never made any comments about coworkers before until one day she says that the physical education teacher would walk across campus to come talk to her and try to make jokes and hang around her during the whole recess and then follow her to. parking lot and ask about her car and where she lived etc
I asked her what she thought was going on and she said she didnt know and it was just funny.
Then one day she just STOPPED bringing him up and then I said, about your stalker at school I have decided to go talk to him and let him know to leave you alone and that youre married and all.
She said if you do that, youre going to get me fired, if you want to do that you can go ahead.
what would you have to gain anyway from doing that? I think its a waste of time. just leave that be, he is a loser. lets focus on us and leave those people behind.
How would you assess this story she has weaved for me? what do you think was really happening? did she omit something from me.

See my answer in private. You have to speak very honestly and openly, to communicate more with her.
This is valid for all cuckolds who have any doubts about their hotwives.

Last edited:
hello I am unsure if this is the right site or thread but the first I came across when doing a search.
I am married for 12 years and we have a normal marriage. Everyone seems happy and life is good.
Then out of nowhere, unexpectedly, tonight a good friend who I hadnt seen in 30 years came to visit me and my family. from another country
We have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with one being in the hallway and 2 inside each of the bigger bedrooms.
I am 46 and my wife is 45. She has a very light sleep and I am a deep sleeper plus she pees very often every night,
Her getting up is normal but we have a bathroom in our bedroom so she had no need to venture out into any other part of the house..

I was woken up by strange noises and sudden contrasting dead silence which caused me to get up few minutes ago. At first it sounded as if it all came from the other bedroom. But then I realized it was from the kitchen.

it was 10 minutes ago since I walked back from the dining room and I just froze. Somehow I couldnt go into the kitchen
The noises made me suspect that people were having sex in the kitchen and I didnt know who was in there, part of me wanted to go inspect but I couldnt
it was like they were trying hard to not make noises but you could still hear noises. my stomach turned and it immediately came to me that my wife was in there. And unfortunately my guest too.
as young men we even made fun of him because he couldnt get any prostitute to have sex with him. Let alone normal females.
They would run out of the house like a bat out of hell and the friend with his thing running down to his knees looking confused and wondering why she ran.
So I was hit with the harsh possibility that my wife did the unthinkable. Part of me knows but it is like I want confirmation. What a powerless situation. The world was turning
I walk back to our bedroom that is on the other end of the house. In what it seemed like another 10 minutes, the wife walks into the bedroom and shakes me, acting frightened telling me that she went to the kitchen to get water and eat a snack, only to suddenly turn around and see herself face to face with our guest who apparently got startled and magically lost his bath towel and at that point she ran out of there. I didnt ask any questions, just asked if she was ok and she said she had to use the bathroom and would come to bed. I assumed shed use the toilet but in a couple minutes, I heard the shower but by the time she returned I pretended to be asleep.
@dazed88
I have read the whole thread looking for your next post giving a conclusion to your experience that night.
So how did your wife (and guest) react the next time you saw them?