Transformation into slutwife

How many cucks out there have secretly or not secretly wanted to see their sweet wife transformed into a real slutwife - used and violated like a real fucktoy? Did you love it? Did the wife want to come back for more? Did it go too far? Did she realize her true aspirations in being a true pleasure slut?

I’ve told my wife that sometimes I wished we lived anonymously in a city so she could just be a complete slut.
And that she could find someone that turned her into a breeding slut.
It would never go that far, but sometimes she tells her bull to breed her just to tease me.

How many cucks out there have secretly or not secretly wanted to see their sweet wife transformed into a real slutwife - used and violated like a real fucktoy? Did you love it? Did the wife want to come back for more? Did it go too far? Did she realize her true aspirations in being a true pleasure slut?
Actually my wife turns into a slutty hotwife.
I love it

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I have a secret fantasy that my gf would be a total cum slut and let me watch. She'll let other men do all the things that she won't let me do and make me watch. However, she's not a hot wife just yet, not even close.

• Wow
Reactions: Ozzij and toolman2c
but how many of the cucks out there enjoy seeing their sweet princess used and dominated like a cockwhore - degraded and humiliated? Do you secretly enjoy seeing her broken down? Getting what she really craves?
The day after you treat my wife like a "cockwhore" you will be in intensive care requiring medical treatment.
Show some damn respect.

I have a secret fantasy that my gf would be a total cum slut and let me watch. She'll let other men do all the things that she won't let me do and make me watch. However, she's not a hot wife just yet, not even close.
you need to be Brave and tell her you want 2c her fucked,, Nothing can sprout and grow until you plant the seeds up inside her head...

but how many of the cucks out there enjoy seeing their sweet princess used and dominated like a cockwhore - degraded and humiliated? Do you secretly enjoy seeing her broken down? Getting what she really craves?
I love seeing Lynn getting used like this and she was into it long before she and I got together. I must admit I wasn’t sure at first but once I came to realise how much she got off on it, I accepted it, then I started to enjoy it more and more over time. For almost all the time I’ve known her, she’s had a dom bull on the go, sometimes two. The use she’s been put to has varied depending on her bull‘s tastes. What I would add though is that there needs to be a bond of trust between a dom and his submissive for this to work well in the longer term.

Lynn was a slut when I met her. That’s not changed and nor would I want it to. I’ve watched her getting used as a very willing fucktoy many, many times.
J.
Many men (in this platform or others) regrets having same feelings when they get married. And many men wishes to find a woman like Lynn..