Try this and tell us, how horny your wife gets and what she ask's about him

When in bed having foreplay with your wife, mentioned to her that a new single guy has started work with you today and he is hung better than any guy your ever seen before, say he has already screwed some of the office girls and he is all they talk about now, watch for her excitement grow
Hello Cathy i am joe my wife is clair yes i have asked my wife to fuck another man she slapped me but i kept it up, then i started to get IR sex n seen that it was a turn on breathing heavy u see i so wanted her to try a BBC n well one thing led to another , needed the lawn fix so one day a blk helper was sweating n she asked him if he like a glass of water i was there with her on this day i saw that look on her face i then made myself scarce she was talking to him asked him if he can come back or maybe u want to shower her if u like he said he liked to shower my wife said ok let me get some towels with that she left the door slightly open 4 me she looked n said he had a nice chest n kissed his nipples he then kissed her back n started to take her top off , now my wife has nice chest 38DDD 5-1 163 lbs i am a nice 8x6 shaved smooth as she is as well . when he took his shower she said 4 me to hide in the closet well when he was finished she told him to come in the bedroom where she was in pantries n bra well when i tell u he was huge at least 12 " n 3' AROUND, they kissed n he told her to get naked she said u know u are the only man i am going to fuck besides my husband n best is he wanted me to do this , well she dropped on her knees n started to lick n suck him well they were at it at least 3 hrs n when he left she asked me if i was satisfied i said hell yes , do u want to try it again she said u know what this means now don't u i want more BBC she has fucked him a few times n now fucks BBC alot n guess what she is a ace of spade

When in bed having foreplay with your wife, mentioned to her that a new single guy has started work with you today and he is hung better than any guy your ever seen before, say he has already screwed some of the office girls and he is all they talk about now, watch for her excitement grow
Tell your husband that he is a lucky guy.

Over the years I've told lots of my bisexual married girlfriends about well hung guys that I've had sex with, it's always the same they ask me to set them up a one off fling with one of these guys. Yesterday two of my bi-sexual girlfriends were at my place when my fuckbuddy's dad called by. I asked him if he want to have a three of us to which he agreed. My friends were shock that I asked as they were not aware he and I were lovers.

One of my friends said she had to go and picked up her things, I asked her to stay a moment as I wanted to show her something, she said ok and stood there as I undid my fuckbuddy's dad fly and took his big cock out. My friend put her things down and said, OMG I'll have stay for some of that. I undid his belt and let his pants and undies drop to the floor. His big thick 9 inch circumcised cock hung free and on seeing this there was women's cloths falling to the floor all around me, including mine. My friend that was going to leave was now dressed in only panties and bra, she dropped to her knees in front of his rapidly hardening cock and took his massive circumcised cock head into her mouth and stroked his long thick cock shaft with her hand. I was now naked and he pulled me to him and kissed and fingered me. Another on of the girls slid in under the girl sucking his big cock and proceed to eat her pussy, the third of my friends move into positioned and licked his big balls. fuckbuddy's dad thought he was in heaven four women half his age all working him over, the girl sucking his big cock took his cock from his mouth and begged him to fuck her.

He took control now tell me to lay on my back and let his cock sucker 69 me, we switch positions as requested and he lifted her ass and knelt behind her. before entering her he positioned the other two girls, on either side of us two with their ass in the air, he positioned his big cock at the entrance to his cock suckers pussy and slowly pushed his hips forward forcing his big cock inside her after only a few thrusts he was about 7 inches deep inside her, sh was moaning and begging him to fuck his fingers were also working there way deep inside the other two girls willing pussy's. He picked up the pace and pushed his big cock deeper inside his cock suckers wet pussy.

She was cuming like she had never cum before on a cock, orgasms were rolling through her like she only ever dreamed of when he abruptly pulled out and move over to the right and entered that girl the same, after she had a couple orgasms he re-positioned himself behind the first girl and slid his had cock fully back inside her. He asked if he could cum inside her and she moaned YES cum inside me please. he withdrew his cock again and move behind the girl to his left, he slid his big cock into her tight little pussy a few inches, he slowed right down letting her stretch to accommodate his size, he told her she was so tight he love her little cunt, after a couple minutes he was fully inside her and she was loving it, orgasm after orgasm rolled through her, she begged him to never stop fucking her. He pulled out of her let his huge cock head re-enter his cock suckers wanting wet pussy, he held still there and asked her again if she wanted his cum and she said yes. he told her he would cum in her providing she went straight home and made love to her husband while still full of his cum, she laughed and agreed saying hubby won't even know. He said I.m not going to fuck you though, you will have to fuck me, she instantly started deep fucking her self as hard and deep as she could all the time begging him to cum inside her. her cunt was by now so loose from his big cock it was making loud sloshing sounds every time she slid back onto it. He smacked her ass a few times leaving a big red hand print on each ass cheek. it got to much for him and he pounded his massive cock into her as hard as he could cumming deep inside her, she was cumming as hard as he was. When he finished cumming she dressed, picked up her things and headed home to fuck hubby asap. what happened after that, well that's another story for another time.

Picture24.jpg

Me sucking fuckbuddy's dads big cock

Last edited:
When we're in bed, as I'm eating and fingering her wet pussy, it's usually my wife telling me about some big cock guy who's trying to fuck her. They almost always succeed!