Trying to convince wife, not sure if she’s already fucked her bull

bbddmm1313

Male
Oct 26, 2022
Been hinting to my wife that I think it would be hot if she fucked someone.

She currently has a work friend that she spends a lot of time with, they’ve gone to movies and dinner alone and she’s very elated around him. I casually suggested to her that I think they’d be hot together, but she dismissed it.

Any thoughts or advice? I want this dude to plow my wife.

Have you thought about talking to him directly? You don't need to be immediately up-front about your desire to see him seduce her, but maybe talk up how much she enjoys his company and how you're a very accepting and non-judgmental husband who just loves to see her enjoy herself as much as possible.
Totally agree!! Talk with him and give him your ok.

Have you thought about talking to him directly? You don't need to be immediately up-front about your desire to see him seduce her, but maybe talk up how much she enjoys his company and how you're a very accepting and non-judgmental husband who just loves to see her enjoy herself as much as possible.
I could try that. Should I just send him some dirty pics of her and see how it goes?

How should I start that conversation?

Reactions: Goodlife2023
How should I start that conversation?
You could just begin with how attractive and fun and she is, once he agrees, take it a little further. Ideally of course she is already having sex with him (which would be amazing) but either way it’s a great start!

Last edited:
Le he estado insinuando a mi esposa que creo que sería bueno si se follara a alguien.

Actualmente tiene un amigo del trabajo con el que pasa mucho tiempo, han ido al cine y han cenado solos y está muy contenta con él. Casualmente le sugerí que creo que estarían calientes juntos, pero ella lo descartó.

¿Alguna idea o consejo? Quiero que este tipo se folle a mi

Le he estado insinuando a mi esposa que creo que estaría bueno si se follara a alguien.

Actualmente tiene un amigo del trabajo con el que pasa mucho tiempo, han ido al cine y han cenado solos y está muy contenta con él. Casualmente le sugerí que creo que estarían calientes juntos, pero ella lo descartó.

¿Alguna idea o consejo? Quiero que este tipo se folle a mi esposa.
Something similar happened to me my girlfriend has a friend who times brings her home after work, One day I saw that she was worried that she had left her bag at work then I went and claimed it . It made me curious because she was worried. I checked it trough the bag and there were 2 condoms, I never complained about that but I hope her they are fucking her good at work

A mi me paso algo similar mi novia tiene una amiga que a veces la trae a casa despues del trabajo, un dia vi que estaba preocupada porque se habia dejado la cartera en el trabajo entonces fui y la reclame. Me dio curiosidad porque estaba preocupada. Lo revisé en la bolsa y había 2 condones, nunca me quejé de eso, pero espero que la estén follando bien en el trabajo.
My girlfriend is not very sociable but I was impressed to find condomsin her bag to his day she still carries them

I don’t think there is no need to hint to her. Make sure you have clear and open conversations that it would be ok with you if she sleeps with him and that it’s a big turn on for you. That way it gives her the clear green light with no games. Let her know you would like to share her with the right guy as long as it he is not a threat to your marriage. But remind her that all fun is just fun. Your marriage always must come first.

She currently has a work friend that she spends a lot of time with, they’ve gone to movies and dinner alone and she’s very elated around him. I casually suggested to her that I think they’d be hot together, but she dismissed it.

Seems fairly unusual for a wife to go to the movies or dinner alone with a work friend. I could sort of understand if the wife had old male friends she knew before you met... although even then, my wife naively had a few long-time male friends when we met while she was in college and she thought I was paranoid to believe they were interested in anything but friendship. Then over a year or two, every one of them, at some point, tried to put the moves on her lol. Even if I was into wife-sharing back then, I'm not sure I'd like to see it occur in that way.

Maybe you have a different feel for what's going on but this seems like a risky proposition. It sounds like your wife is developing romantic feelings for this guy in advance of sex, if it hasn't happened already. I mean, it sort of sounds like they're going on dates, which means if it becomes sexual, it will likely be more than sex and poses a significant risk to your relationship. In the course of trying to get your wife fucked, she may be falling in love with another guy.

I have same problem

Honesty is the best policy. I guarantee you she already told him you think they are got together. More then likely they’re already fucking. Good luck.
My wife she I think fucking coworker black guy and she doesn’t talking me any thing but her pussy it’s bigger and bigger every week I think she fucking with him behind my back